Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Samsung Galaxy S6 issues

I've had a quick look over the boards and can't find anything which is fixing my problem. Apologies if this HAS already been answered, I haven't found it if so.

There's a few issues -

No album artwork on the lockscreen.
The lockscreen widget shows the first song I play but does not update when other songs are played after.
The lockscreen widget does not update the 'play/pause' button.
When the multi-tasking button is pressed, and then 'close all' the homescreen widget goes blank, sometimes the app closes as well. I know, I'm asking to Close All, but Spotify is still playing, so it shouldn't close, right?

I know some of these issues may have been fixed in other threads, but I haven't been able to fix them after following the suggested steps.

Until this morning i used my Note4, running the same OS as my S6, for playing Spotify but have just downloaded the app to my new phone and having these issues. (I've also done a fresh install and reboot, no difference)

Not the end of the world, but would be good to have the same user experience on my new phone as my old. Seems a shame if these features have been lost when upgrading.

Who Me Too'd this topic