Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Starred/Favorites playlist has been deleted from iPhone

Hey everyone !

I have a quite bizarre thing hapening to me...

Spotify has a playlist called "Selection" in French, I think it's called Starred or Favorites in English, it's the first playlist on top of all the others with the little star icon (I'm using version 0.9 of Spotify).

On my Desktop Spotify program, this playlist shows correctly, I can put and remove songs from it, but a few days ago it has disappeared from my iPhone Spotify app !

All my other playlists are fine, it's just this one that has disappeared from my phone.

And the even weirder thing is, if I play this playlist on my computer, then open my iPhone Spotify app, it plays the playlist correctly on the iPhone and I can even see ithis playlist by clicking on top of the screen to reduce the currently-playing song and see the playlist...
It's strange, right ?

How can a playlist show on the Desktop app but not on the iPhone app ?

Of course I could always manually create a playlist and put all of my "Selection" tracks in it, then it would show on my iPhone like any other regular playlists, but that would create the two same playlists on my Desktop app ... so, any idea on how to fix this ?

Thanks !

Who Me Too'd this topic