Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Need Help...Stationed in Japan with a Japanese HTC EVO3 and cant get my Spotify back!!

Please if there is anyone in here that knows how to install, or knows a loophole, or work around the get the Spotify Mobile App to a Japanese cell phone i would would be very thankful. I am currently stationed at an Air Base in Japan and Soptify Mobile has never been compatible with my current phone HTC EVO 3D from the AU/KDDI network.  I had found a way to install it but cant remember how i did it and 3 days ago and i had to do a full system restore and lost my app.  Now i can not for the life of me figure out how to get it back on my phone. I tried the customer service for the Google Play store but they dont know either. I dont know if it is possible to get it back but i am willing to do whatever it takes (Hack,Jailbreak?, or whatever to get it back.  Without Spotify from now on every time i get in my car to drive anywhere i will die a little inside that i cant just choose whichever song i feel like listening to at the moment. I have the Premium sercive but now that i cant iinstall the App on my phone i guess i will need to change it....unless there is someone here that can help me. I am no where near computer savy or good with software type things, I am just a plane mechanic who wants his music back. Thank you in advance to anyone that reads this and tries to help.....Thanks for your time- SSgt Daniel Troy, USAF

Spoiler

Who Me Too'd this topic