Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Metadata Doesn't Send to Radio after using another Bluetooth Audio device (such as headphones)

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Razer Phone 2

Operating System

Android 9 (Pie)

My Question or Issue

So as so many others have reported, when we go to use spotify via bluetooth in our vehicles (mine being Uconnect in a Ram specifically) it doesn't send the track / artist info unless we change the AVRCP prof to 1.3. That works, which still annoying, coming from iOS where everything worked perfectly. But today I went to the gym and used my bluetooth headphones with Spotify. Turned them off on my way out like I always do. I get in the truck, turn it on, it connects, but just displays the name of my phone. Music begins playing, but no info. I can't even skip forward or go backward. The only fix is a reboot, which is silly. This all worked fine on iOS. No changing profiles, things just worked. Please don't make me go back. Google Play music DOES send the info, after a bluetooth turn off/back on. Doesn't fix spotify though. The metadata is one thing, but not being able to skip back or forward tracks? That's a bit much.... Please send help. 

Who Me Too'd this topic