Premium

Country

United States

Device

Google Pixel 3

Operating System

Android 8

My Question or Issue

Since the new app update, there is no way to see the number of songs in a playlist. I used to be able to see this in the Playlists page of Your Library next to each playlist.

I was using this number to keep the same number of songs in my 35 library playlists, which I use so I don't have to download my entire library at once. Now I have no way to keep the same number of songs in each of my playlists the way I had been doing, which is disrupting the primary way that I use the app every day. If I can't keep track of what's in my library easily I have lost a large part of why I pay for Spotify and I will look to switch to another service.

1. (P.S. I don't like several of the changes in the new update... I also hate that I can't view the albums or artists of my saved songs anymore, and I liked the save button better than the new "like" feature that has replaced saving songs to my library. If Spotify is getting rid of the concept of a library of saved songs in favor of only being able to make playlists, I will move to a different music streaming service.)
Who Me Too'd this topic