Who Me Too'd this topic

Playing a long playlist, and not all songs in the playlist get played

Emmaamme
Hi, I have Spotify Premium and I have the app on both my windows 10 desktop and android device (One Plus 6), and I have this same problem on both. The issue is that whenever I hit play (not shuffle) on a very long playlist (~800+ songs at the moment), it will not play the entire playlist. It usually on queues the first 50 or so songs. I have tried logging out and logging back in. I have tried uninstalling the app on both of my devices, but neither of these solutions that people have recommended has worked. I have also tried reorganizing my playlist by title, artist and time added, and playing from there. However, the same issue occurs and it only plays the first 50ish songs. Since I will listen to the same playlist for days on end, I have notices that this happens every time while this problem did not occur a few months back when I began using Spotify. However, that may have only been because I did not have the large playlists like I do now. If this is a feature: its shitty and it needs to be changed because I am not the only person complaining about this, and it discourages me from using this platform. If this is a bug, I do not see why this has not been fixed because the same issue has been mentioned with the shuffle button. Thank you.
Who Me Too'd this topic