Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Visual problem when changing view in iOS app

Plan

Premium

Country

FRANCE

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

When I change from "Currently Playing" to "Play Queue" view there is a visual problem : for a second I see screens in partial overlaying transparency that I am not supposed to :

Step 0

I am on "Currently Playing" view.

Step 1

-layer 1 : the "Currently playing screen I am quitting becomes transparent. I see 2 other layers :

-layer 2 : the "Play Queue" that I want to open gradually appears (until there ok)

-But also layer 3 : the screen underneath the first two (the last screen I was on before going on "Currently Playing" screen, like the search screen of the home screen for example)

Step 2

-the "Currently playing screen disappears completely, but I still see the 2 other layers :

-the "Play Queue" that I want to see (until there ok)

-But also the screen underneath the first two (the last screen I was on before going on "Currently Playing" screen)

Step 3

After a fraction of second, the 3rd layer (the last screen I was on) disappears abruptly when the "Play Queue" finally is into focus.

The transparency effect between layer 1 and layer 2 is great, but layer 3 is clearly an unwanted glitch that should not appear.

I hope my explanations are ok. I joined 3 screenshots in attachment.

Step 3.png
Step 2.png
Step 1.png
Who Me Too'd this topic