Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

New iOS app is terrible

First problem with the app on my iphone 5 is that it starts to synch then for no know reason stops, so I have a half full playlist of downloaded songs and half online only. The only way to get this to kick off again is to restart my phone. Really irritating now that I can't get the last 8 songs of an almost 2000 song playlist to download, worked fine before upgrading the app.

Second issue is when I am in a playlist and filter, usually if I searched for a certain artist then pressed play and skipped a track it would only play within the filtered search. Now it just picks any track from the playlist if I am on shuffle. Obviously if I don't have shuffle on it will play the next track in order, but if the best track happens to be a different artist from the filtered search, then it will go onto them. The filter part is not working, only acting as a search function.

Other than that the app is just so slow and unresponsive, and this is on a phone that two weeks ago had a perfectly working spotify app
Who Me Too'd this topic