Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does my subscription include downloads?

Does my subscription include downloads?

Currently our Unlimited and Premium subscribers can listen to an unlimited amount of music and travel with their Spotify accounts.

This is completely separate from the Spotify Downloads store which has recently seen some changes. Please click here for more information on the Spotify FAQ

10 Replies

Hey Meredith! Thank you for great way to listen the music. I'm Premium user since December 2010. I just listen all the music with Spotify - at home with my Acer Aspire Happy One and in other places with my Nokia Lumia 800 and Spotify Mobile.

I am no longer need CDs. I am no longer need mp3 files. Thank you for the easy way to listen to music.

Now playing: Tom Jones - Sexbomb. Great song btw. 🙂

(Tom Jones – Sexbomb)

Nothing without music and Spotify. Heart

Just out of curiosity, is Spotify planning to offer a download service in the US at any point soon?

I have just signed up for the 30 day FREE Spotify Premium trial - but for some reason I am being asked to pay for tracks....I thought the whole point of Premium was that the montly fee covers that cost?

Hi Duncan_Howe - The subscritption service is separate from the downloads store. 

I've moved your post to this similar thread. Please see my original post at the top for more info. 

ive just subscribed to the £5 a month but everytime i try to download a song it says i have to buy download. do i have to buy downloads as well as the monthly subscription

Hi hibyah - I've just moved your post to this thread that addresses your question. Please take a look at my top post for more info. 

i have a question and i need help ASAP

i need to cancel spotify ASAP before i get charged again SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Hello Spotify, my mother has premium, but when i go to her subscription page it says that she only has Spotify free, but we have checked that she has payed for it this month but she still only has Spotify free, what can we do?? Thanks for anwsering 🙂

@dppso97

Did she get an email receipt for her subscription purchase? In it, it shows her Spotify username

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Be sure to use it to login to her account. It's the one with the Premium features.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts