Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two Accounts, One Facebook

Solved!

Two Accounts, One Facebook

So I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts?

Thank You,

~Tim

63 Replies

Please help!!

I have two different Premium users for my two different clothing stores:

brandymelvillebarcelona

brandymelvillepasseig

Today, when logging in to these two accounts from two different places, it seems the accounts have merged somehow and now we cant play music at two devices at the same time. Even though the two accounts have different email addresses they enter to the same account: brandymelvillepasseig.

We need a solution for this ASAP. Have used the contact form and sent a reply to the automatic mail, but no answer yet. 

Thanks!

Sigrid

Hi, I believe Im having the same issue . I originally used my facebook acoount for my first free spotify account and then signed up again for another spotify account and got premium. I logged off my premium account and dont recall the password! I only have the account number. I emailed spotify support and got the autommated email and responded back. 

Thanks! 

Brenda

I am having the same problem and I need my playlists for my NYE party tonight! Please tell me this can be fixed. I love my spotify account and cannot start all over again... 

I sent in a request but I am afriad no one will respond in time.

Please help me! 

Case number 07174975

Travis Brown

Hi I'm having this problem, I can't remember my origins username either, what can I do ?

Suggested posts