Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

All of my playlists were deleted

All of the playlists that I had created we deleted a few months ago. Also, my "Top Songs of 2016" became a whole bunch of artists I don't know and full of songs I have never heard in my life. Is there any way that I can fix this? This happened a coup...

• All of the playlists that I had created we deleted a few months ago. Also, my "Top Songs of 2016" became a whole bunch of artists I don't know and full of songs I have never heard in my life. Is ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NON TROVO PIU IL MIO ACCOUNT

Salve a tutti, ho un problema nell'accesso del mio spotify:Sto pagando da mesi la versione premium ma non trovo piu il mio account!ho provato con tutte le mail che ho ma niente, l'account dove ho premium non si trova! C e un modo per risalire al mio ...

• Salve a tutti, ho un problema nell'accesso del mio spotify: Sto pagando da mesi la versione premium ma non trovo piu il mio account! ho provato con tutte le mail che ho ma niente, l'account dove ho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Hello, I made a mistake. I would like to start a premium account at 0,99 per monh during 3 months but I've created a family account hoping that the offer of 0,99 should be apply. It's not the case. Is it possible to delete this account or transfer it...

• Hello,   I made a mistake. I would like to start a premium account at 0,99 per monh during 3 months but I've created a family account hoping that the offer of 0,99 should be apply.   It...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I need help with my accounts I can't get in to my old account which I paid for so I had to make an new account can I get someone to help my recover my music from the old account to the new account

• I need help with my accounts I can't get in to my old account which I paid for so I had to make an new account can I get someone to help my recover my music from the old account to the new account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Confirmation

I received the invitation to join my premium family account and when I put my information(name,street number,cep) says something went wrong!! But I’m pretty sure that all the informations are correct!

• I received the invitation to join my premium family account and when I put my information(name,street number,cep) says something went wrong!! But I’m pretty sure that all the informations are correct!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify CD quality

does anyone know when the hi fi version will come out? Thanks!

• does anyone know when the hi fi version will come out? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

removing my account from unknown PSN

Not sure if this has been asked but could not find an article on it. Every time I try to link my account to my psn it says my account has already been associated to a playstation network account. I have no idea who's account it is associated too as I...

• Not sure if this has been asked but could not find an article on it. Every time I try to link my account to my psn it says my account has already been associated to a playstation network account. I h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

still waiting my artist account

I have waited over a month to get my artist account acces but, spotify wont reply to any of my emails and im really in a need for my account to update it. What is going on?!!!

• I have waited over a month to get my artist account acces but, spotify wont reply to any of my emails and im really in a need for my account to update it. What is going on?!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for premium but still only free account

So I payed for December for a premium account but it still says I have a free account and I’m not able to get in contact with Spotify. Is thee any way someone here could fix this? Or am I able to get my money back if it still won’t work the next days...

• Regular
  • So I payed for December for a premium account but it still says I have a free account and I’m not able to get in contact with Spotify. Is thee any way someone here could fix this? Or am I able to get...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help either logging in to or deleting an account.

So here is what happened, yesterday I created an account with the wrong email on accident. I sign up for 3 months for 99 cents. All is well until this morning i am logged out and i cant log back in. None of my info works. I try to do the "I forgot my...

• So here is what happened, yesterday I created an account with the wrong email on accident. I sign up for 3 months for 99 cents. All is well until this morning i am logged out and i cant log back in. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remove a previous family member https://www.spotify.com/us/family/not-found/

I am trying to remove a family member from my account and I keep getting the error message 404 saying the family/not-found. That person continues to show up on my family plan. Anyone have a suggestion or answer?

• I am trying to remove a family member from my account and I keep getting the error message 404 saying the family/not-found.  That person continues to show up on my family plan.  Anyone have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Odeme yaptim ama hala premium degilim

0.99 TLye 3 ay premium kampanyasi icin iki kez odeme yaptim ama uyeligim hala aktif olmadi

• 0.99 TLye 3 ay premium kampanyasi icin iki kez odeme yaptim ama uyeligim hala aktif olmadi
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

LET ME DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Don't like having apotify account anymore, I haven't receive the email to cancel thay will cancel my account.

• Visitor
  • Don't like having apotify account anymore, I haven't receive the email to cancel thay will cancel my account.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my playlists are gone!

I went into my spotify and noticed all of my playlists are gone and I never deleted them. Is there any way to retrive them back? Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I went into my spotify and noticed all of my playlists are gone and I never deleted them. Is there any way to retrive them back? Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account member with non working email address

My wife just replaced her iphone. The new phone is requiring her to reenter her login information for spotify. She was a member on my family plan. The email address that we used at the time to create the additional account is no longer available. Is ...

• My wife just replaced her iphone.  The new phone is requiring her to reenter her login information for spotify.  She was a member on my family plan.  The email address that we used at ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won’t let me close account

I have monthly Premium subscription with Spotify and have checked how to Close this. Despite the instructions saying to click on the subscription icon on my account to cancel it, nothing happens when I click on it. So I essentially can’t cancel my su...

• I have monthly Premium subscription with Spotify and have checked how to Close this. Despite the instructions saying to click on the subscription icon on my account to cancel it, nothing happens when...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student + Hulu account stuck in pending

Hello,I would LOVE to watch Family Matters on Hulu this evening, like I have been for the last few weeks, but I can no longer sign in. My Hulu account is not recognized and I was acutally charged $9.99 last month instead of $4.99 for Student + Hulu. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would LOVE to watch Family Matters on Hulu this evening, like I have been for the last few weeks, but I can no longer sign in. My Hulu account is not recognized and I was acutally charged $...
  • whitleykeifer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link my FB account to Spotify account.

I'm unable to link my fb account: https://www.facebook.com/henri.marek.guran To my Spotify account (emgi2) (skemgi2@gmail.com) The error is on image and there is problem, the FB account was never linked to any Spotify account...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to link my fb account:  https://www.facebook.com/henri.marek.guran   To my Spotify account (emgi2) (skemgi2@gmail.com)   The error is on image and there is problem, the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes