Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Account - Nothing seen in manage my account

Hi I recently subscribed to Premium family and invited 3 family members by email. 2 of them have not received their emails and if i go to Manage my Account the screen is blank The help tells me to use Invite or Amend or Delete options. There is nothi...

• Hi I recently subscribed to Premium family and invited 3 family members by email.   2 of them have not received their emails and if i go to Manage my Account the screen is blank   Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in offline

I've used Spotify offline yesterday's night and I didn't go online after, now the App asks me to login in but it says that I have to be online, how can I login if I can' toggle the online mode on? It's in stuck.

• I've used Spotify offline yesterday's night and I didn't go online after, now the App asks me to login in but it says that I have to be online, how can I login if I can' toggle the online mode on? It...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot my mailadres and username

I cant remember my username or mailadres. I have a Premium account and I really don't know what to do..

• Casual Listener
  • I cant remember my username or mailadres. I have a Premium account and I really don't know what to do..
  • moncheri92
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted facebook and now I can't login or do anything anymore

Hia! A couple of months ago, I deleted my Facebook account. Stupidly, I forgot that I had opened my Spotify account using the FB account, which is now gone. I can still use Spotify on my phone, but not on my laptop or desktop anymore, which is kind o...

• Hia!   A couple of months ago, I deleted my Facebook account. Stupidly, I forgot that I had opened my Spotify account using the FB account, which is now gone. I can still use Spotify on my pho...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't use my premium

Helloi bought a card with premium code. I used code on spotify reedem, but my premium account isn't working. What's wrony?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i bought a card with premium code. I used code on spotify reedem, but my premium account isn't working. What's wrony? 
  • nilric199
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail change

My Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account, and I want to change my contact e-mail in Facebook so it changes in Spotify, too, but the confirmation message doesn't arrive to my e-mail even if it says it has been sent. Because of this, my Prem...

• My Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account, and I want to change my contact e-mail in Facebook so it changes in Spotify, too, but the confirmation message doesn't arrive to my e-mail even if...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Closing account

Need to close an account and start from scrath to be able to inviting to family premium, but are not recieving any mail for confirming this... Anyone?

• Need to close an account and start from scrath to be able to inviting to family premium, but are not recieving any mail for confirming this... Anyone?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice - only 99cents but still

Hi I need some help - I have 2 accounts...one for myself and one for my daughter. I attempted to pay for two, one was receipted. One doesn't appear to have worked, and hasn't been receipted. Can someone from Spotify contact me via email please so tha...

• Hi I need some help - I have 2 accounts...one for myself and one for my daughter.  I attempted to pay for two, one was receipted.  One doesn't appear to have worked, and hasn't been receipt...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged several times

Hi , i have huhe problem last 3 months there are passing me 2 times per month 9,99 euro . When it was only 9,99 per month i try to ask why but nobody answer me and give me solution because of that i cancel my account they quit me the service but agai...

• Hi  ,  i have huhe problem last 3 months there are passing me 2 times per month 9,99 euro . When it was only 9,99 per month i try to ask why but nobody answer me and give me solution becaus...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for two Premium accounts on different cards

Hi! I saw recently that I pay for two Premium accounts, each one on different cards. How do I stop the one i don´t use, I have no username or password, and tried to search on my PC for Appdata but there is no such folder.

• Hi! I saw recently that I pay for two Premium accounts, each one on different cards. How do I stop the one i don´t use, I have no username or password, and tried to search on my PC for Appdata but th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Separating my Spotify from my Facebook

Hi,I just started using my spotify account after a few years. I'd like to stop having to sign in with my facebook credentials, and would like to completely disassociate the two accounts while still being able to use the same email I have alwasys used...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just started using my spotify account after a few years. I'd like to stop having to sign in with my facebook credentials, and would like to completely disassociate the two accounts while still...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP ex roomate terrorizing my account !

she is a bit ditsy but at this point she is just harrassign me , she has connected her devices to my account and every time im listening to a song she just keeps spamming her device until i give up so she gets free spotify can you please reset all de...

• she is a bit ditsy but at this point she is just harrassign  me , she has connected her devices to my account and every time im listening to a song she just keeps spamming her device until i giv...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unlinking Spotify from Sonos remotely (Sign out all devices does not work)

As topic says, I keep getting kicked off spotify at home due to someone using my spotify account on a sonos I connected to. When I tried the sign out all devices option on main page, I still have the same issue about spotify being paused because anot...

• As topic says, I keep getting kicked off spotify at home due to someone using my spotify account on a sonos I connected to. When I tried the sign out all devices option on main page, I still have the...
  • gfunkzero
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to my account

Hi I am a Deezer user & I want to try Spotify with the 99p 3 month offer. I went to create an account but I couldn't, I get locked into a loop. It seems I must have created an account a long time ago but it wont let me reset the password or log in wi...

• Visitor
  • Hi I am a Deezer user & I want to try Spotify with the 99p 3 month offer. I went to create an account but I couldn't, I get locked into a loop. It seems I must have created an account a long time...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to get into Spotify Account

Hello, I am unable to get into my Spotify Account. I do not remember my email address linked to the account I made. I am paying premium through my phone contract (EE) so surely somebody from Spotify can help find it if I give them the phone number? I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I am unable to get into my Spotify Account. I do not remember my email address linked to the account I made. I am paying premium through my phone contract (EE) so surely somebody from S...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with logging in

Hello! I'm having a problem logging in. My IP address, which has always been defined as German, is now defined as the United States. I checked this by creating a new account in the Spotyphe. Tell me, please, what is the problem.

• Hello! I'm having a problem logging in. My IP address, which has always been defined as German, is now defined as the United States. I checked this by creating a new account in the Spotyphe. Tell me,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries

I have just moved to sweden from Peru, my peruvian paying method does not go thorugh anymore, when i try to change countries, the menu is blocked and cant change it to sweden, i read that i had to change paying method to a swedish account, when i do,...

• I have just moved to sweden from Peru, my peruvian paying method does not go thorugh anymore, when i try to change countries, the menu is blocked and cant change it to sweden, i read that i had to ch...
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont log, spotify says account doesnt exist and I have payed for premium

I really hope someone can help me. I payed for premium and I cant remember the email i used for the account. When I try to send the password reset to that account spotify says that username doesnt exist. BUT IT DOES. I found it with my other account ...

• Casual Listener
  • I really hope someone can help me. I payed for premium and I cant remember the email i used for the account.  When I try to send the password reset to that account spotify says that username doe...
  • JohnBarclay
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling account after deactivation facebook

I deactivated my facebook a few months ago, and there is now no way for me to log in to my spotify account, which I had been using my facebook to log into. I am still being charged for premium, and it has been several months. I need some way to cance...

• Casual Listener
  • I deactivated my facebook a few months ago, and there is now no way for me to log in to my spotify account, which I had been using my facebook to log into. I am still being charged for premium, and i...
  • wmarino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change email address to get your personals tats

Hi, I have a problem with my account. The email address attached to my profil which you can see on your account informations no longer exists even If I'm currently login with my facebook account at the same time. My problem is I don't get any emails ...

• Hi,  I have a problem with my account. The email address attached to my profil which you can see on your account informations no longer exists even If I'm currently login with my facebook accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes