Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

HELP

I need someone' help. I don' know my username or email thst I used to get spotify. I just got a new phone and I wanna cancel my account so I'm not being charged for a music service I can' use.. please someone help me

• I need someone' help. I don' know my username or email thst I used to get spotify. I just got a new phone and I wanna cancel my account so I'm not being charged for a music service I can' use.. pleas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to remove hackers plays

A while ago my spotify account was hacked and used in a different area, though it took me a while to figure out I did get rid of them quiet easy. But with the new Spotify 2017 thing I noticed a bunch of songs that I barely listened to and some that I...

• A while ago my spotify account was hacked and used in a different area, though it took me a while to figure out I did get rid of them quiet easy. But with the new Spotify 2017 thing I noticed a bunch...
  • ashenphoenix
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Stats...

I have been using Spotify for years now & I remember when we used to get the end of the year breakdowns and I brought this up to a friend and he mentioned that he gets monthly breakdowns similar to that. I recieve no emails from Spotify like this eve...

• I have been using Spotify for years now & I remember when we used to get the end of the year breakdowns and I brought this up to a friend and he mentioned that he gets monthly breakdowns similar ...
  • Classic_muzak
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I received and email saying my account has been suspended this is my brothers, but how can I pay for my account again to gain it back that was all my playlist I think there was a charge back or something with the bank please help I miss my account it...

• I received and email saying my account has been suspended this is my brothers, but how can I pay for my account again to gain it back that was all my playlist I think there was a charge back or somet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount charged wrongly

I was just looking into getting Spotify for students (whilst I was only using free Spotify) and the online website for 'verification' sent me back to the page and automatically charged me as a full paying premium user. I want to know how to get a ref...

• Casual Listener
  • I was just looking into getting Spotify for students (whilst I was only using free Spotify) and the online website for 'verification' sent me back to the page and automatically charged me as a full p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Hulu

I signed up for the Spotify and Hulu account today, but it will not allow me to set up my Hulu account. Hulu deleted the account, but the link from Spotify will not allow me to set up an account. What do I need to do to get this to work?

• Visitor
  • I signed up for the Spotify and Hulu account today, but it will not allow me to set up my Hulu account. Hulu deleted the account, but the link from Spotify will not allow me to set up an account. Wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have no access to email

To anyone, I no longer have access to the email that I had when I started my premium subscription, I need to cancel it how can I cancel it?

• To anyone,  I no longer have access to the email that I had when I started my premium subscription, I need to cancel it how can I cancel it? 
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount

I'm already a premium subscriber, can I take advantage of the $99 yearly discount, if so how? Also I'd like to give the $99 discount as a Christmas presant to someone who is already a premium subscriber, can I and how?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm already a premium subscriber, can I take advantage of the $99 yearly discount, if so how?  Also I'd like to give the $99 discount as a Christmas presant to someone who is already a premium s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Spotify signed me out and isn't letting me sign back in i have the correct password and email

• Spotify signed me out and isn't letting me sign back in i have the correct password and email 
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

combining account

Is there any way I would be able to combine two already existing premium accounts into like a family plan together? We have both had our accounts for years and don't want to loose the music we have saved and playlists we have created, help?

•  Is there any way I would be able to combine two already existing premium accounts into like a family plan together? We have both had our accounts for years and don't want to loose the musi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

double charged by spotify and app store

I have an accounted created using facebook which seems to be charged by spotify, but have another montlhy charge being made by app store from apple. Can´t figure it out how to block apple payment, as it apperars as cancelled in my phone.

• I have an accounted created using facebook which seems to be charged by spotify, but have another montlhy charge being made by app store from apple. Can´t figure it out how to block apple payment, as...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone number showing up on my playlist

Hello, I created a spotify account today (without facebook). I created a public playlist and it shows my phone number. It lists the playlist name and by: and the phone number. Also, in the upper right corner, it also shows my number as the username. ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,    I created a spotify account today (without facebook). I created a public playlist and it shows my phone number. It lists the playlist name and by: and the phone number. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login problems

I cannot log into Spotify on my phone or on the desktop app through facebook. I can only play spotify through the web browser, which is the only thing that will allow me to log in. I have not deactivated my facebook account, nor changed any settings ...

• I cannot log into Spotify on my phone or on the desktop app through facebook. I can only play spotify through the web browser, which is the only thing that will allow me to log in. I have not deactiv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted account but profile still listed

Hi,I deleted an account and set up another with a new email -- but want to use the same Profile name and image. Even though the original account has been deleted, it is still visible when people search for the profile name -- there is nothing to indi...

• Hi, I deleted an account and set up another with a new email -- but want to use the same Profile name and image.  Even though the original account has been deleted, it is still visible when peo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get 2 of my 3 phones to connect to my Spotify Premium

I signed up for Spotify premium but I cannot get it to connect to my other 2 phones on my plan. I have called Rogers and they were unable to trouble shoot the issue. Next game plan is to contact Spotify directly. Please help!

• I signed up for Spotify premium but I cannot get it to connect to my other 2 phones on my plan. I have called Rogers and they were unable to trouble shoot the issue. Next game plan is to contact Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Submitted Album

Hello, I submitted my album (Alonso-Alonso https://open.spotify.com/album/6Nv7XuoRzUfyYrVOPXFaiS) through CD Baby, but the profile in which it appers, is another guy with my name, which is not me (https://open.spotify.com/artist/1vKH0UqgAnYN4b7SIoVNW...

• Hello, I submitted my album (Alonso-Alonso https://open.spotify.com/album/6Nv7XuoRzUfyYrVOPXFaiS) through CD Baby, but the profile in which it appers, is another guy with my name, which is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium: Can't change country from UK to Canada

Hello, I've moved from the UK to Canada, cancelled my paypal account with which I was paying for premium. So I changed ountries in the payment method change menu, and I tried changing the payment method to a Canadian credit card. I get this: It looks...

• Hello,    I've moved from the UK to Canada, cancelled my paypal account with which I was paying for premium.    So I changed ountries in the payment method change menu, and I ...
  • hannahejo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Facebook doesn't work

I can't connect my Facebook to my Spotify, it always says that there's been a temporary error and it is annoying! Please help me!!!

• I can't connect my Facebook to my Spotify, it always says that there's been a temporary error and it is annoying! Please help me!!! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no me deja restaurar una playlist

Buenas.Soy parte de una cuenta premium familiar y mi problema es el siguiente:Ayer 5 de diciembre al iniciar spotify en mi telefono no me aparece ninguna playlist, ni las que he descargado ni las que he creado yo. Hoy 6 de diciembre pude restaurar 3 ...

• Buenas. Soy parte de una cuenta premium familiar y mi problema es el siguiente: Ayer 5 de diciembre al iniciar spotify en mi telefono no me aparece ninguna playlist, ni las que he descargado ni las...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account

so i have 2 accounts, an old one thats made through facebook and a one with email..but i want to delete the facebook account and link my new account to my facebook how can i do this ?

• so i have 2 accounts, an old one thats made through facebook and a one with email.. but i want to delete the facebook account and link my new account to my facebook  how can i do this ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes