Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Family Error!

Hey there! I want to change any of the family. But, "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later." I get an error. Please help me! Thanks..

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there!  I want to change any of the family. But, "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later." I get an error. Please help me!    Thanks.. 
  • saeedathar
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

No emails

I can't get any email from spotify.My husband reactivated "for family" and sends an invitation to my mail but I do not get it. Our kids get theirs but somehow my adress doesn't seem to work. Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get any email from spotify. My husband reactivated "for family" and sends an invitation to my mail but I do not get it. Our kids get theirs but somehow my adress doesn't seem to work. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

reactive my account

my account was doable to to card provider. everything is cleared and ready to go. i need my account reactived asap.

• my account was doable to to card provider. everything is cleared and ready to go. i need my account reactived asap.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

need to become an artist

I can't become an artist on spotify and upload my music, why?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't become an artist on spotify and upload my music, why?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to become an artist?

When you apply for access, you need to already have an artist. How do I become an artist in the first place?

• Casual Listener
  • When you apply for access, you need to already have an artist. How do I become an artist in the first place?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist with Same Artist Name

Hi everyone! I'm a new artist who recently created a unique username, with an artist name that was already in use. When I submitted my music to the distributer, spotify placed my album and corresponding songs, with the artist name in use, instead of ...

• Hi everyone!   I'm a new artist who recently created a unique username, with an artist name that was already in use. When I submitted my music to the distributer, spotify placed my album and c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten information

So I turned my phone off to reset an app and Spotify logged me out of my premium account, and I do not remember the email I used or the exact way to type my username. However, I have the card information for the account itself since I have been payin...

• So I turned my phone off to reset an app and Spotify logged me out of my premium account, and I do not remember the email I used or the exact way to type my username. However, I have the card informa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account geblokkeerd

Goedendag, Ik heb een Premium account maar helaas heeft Spotify niet kunnen afschrijven. Nu wil ik het heel graag betalen maar helaas is mijn account geblokkeerd. Ik heb al 2 keer het contactformulier ingevuld maar helaas geen antwoord. Ik wil graag ...

• Goedendag,   Ik heb een Premium account maar helaas heeft Spotify niet kunnen afschrijven. Nu wil ik het heel graag betalen maar helaas is mijn account geblokkeerd. Ik heb al 2 keer het contac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login with email?

Recently, the gift card I used to purchase a new 1-month subscription to Spotify ran out, so I began recieving notifcations telling me that the payment is failing and to update my card details. So after getting a new gift card and applying it, I reci...

• Recently, the gift card I used to purchase a new 1-month subscription to Spotify ran out, so I began recieving notifcations telling me that the payment is failing and to update my card details. So af...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reseting password and unlink old facebook account

My husband and I signed up for the family plan, well it turns out we logged into spotify with our facebook accounts we no longer use or have access too (without reactivating them). Is there a way to unlink them through you guys so we can use the emai...

• My husband and I signed up for the family plan, well it turns out we logged into spotify with our facebook accounts we no longer use or have access too (without reactivating them). Is there a way to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone changed my name

I logged in my facebook account on my spotify. It says my name is carson andrew sok but idk who the f he is. My facebook name is not caron andrew blbabla help me

• Casual Listener
  • I logged in my facebook account on my spotify. It says my name is carson andrew sok but idk who the f he is. My facebook name is not caron andrew blbabla help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log into my account

I want to cancel my subscription but I dont know which email I have associated with the account or the password so when I type in my username I dont know where the reset email is going to. How do i figure out what email is associated with my account ...

• I want to cancel my subscription but I dont know which email I have associated with the account or the password so when I type in my username I dont know where the reset email is going to. How do i f...
  • fischfun
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

URGE!!

Alguien me puede ayudar a agregar alguien a mi plan familiar premium?? Me dice que no le llega la invitación y también quisiera que saber que puedo hacer para que siga siendo parte de la familia cada mes!! AYUDA ME URGE!!

• Alguien me puede ayudar a agregar alguien a mi plan familiar premium?? Me dice que no le llega la invitación y también quisiera que saber que puedo hacer para que siga siendo parte de la familia cada...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I get a student discount in Australia?

I don't want to pay $12 a month, but $5 for me is doable. I'm a student, and i've seen people talking about a student discount in the UK and US If it's not available in Australia, why not?

• I don't want to pay $12 a month, but $5 for me is doable. I'm a student, and i've seen people talking about a student discount in the UK and US   If it's not available in Australia, why not?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayudaaaaa!

Buenas tardes cambie mi plan gratis una prima pero me dió la opción del descuento por ser estudiante ya pague ya me hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta pero ahora dice que sigo gratis y no me ha recibido ningún correo necesito ayuda

• Buenas tardes cambie mi plan gratis una prima pero me dió la opción del descuento por ser estudiante ya pague ya me hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta pero ahora dice que sigo gratis y no me ha recibido ning...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I add more than 6 members on my premium family plan?

? I have 8 children. Yes. Same household. How do I make our family plan work with:1.) Wife2.) Me3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 -> kids with individual accounts? Thanks, RJ

• ? I have 8 children. Yes. Same household. How do I make our family plan work with: 1.) Wife 2.) Me 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 -> kids with individual accounts?     Thanks, RJ
  • jaredmcase
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes

MUSICA QUE NO ES MIA

HOLA A TODA LA COMUNIDAD DE SPOTIFY ESTOY PRESENTANDO UN PROBLEMA Y QUISIERA LA SOLUCIÓN, PASA QUE EN MI CUENTA DE ARTISTA DE SPOTIFY APARECEN TEMAS QUE NO SON MIOS Y QUISIERA SABER COMO LOS SACO DE ALLI

• HOLA A TODA LA COMUNIDAD DE SPOTIFY ESTOY PRESENTANDO UN PROBLEMA Y QUISIERA LA SOLUCIÓN, PASA QUE EN MI CUENTA DE ARTISTA DE SPOTIFY APARECEN TEMAS QUE NO SON MIOS Y QUISIERA SABER COMO LOS SACO DE ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo inciar sesión

Hace un tiempo, unos amigos me dieron unas cuentas de Spotify Premium, ya que yo habí perdido mi cuenta, pero ninguna de ellas me dejaban entrar... Después de eso, decidí como ultimi recurso crear una nueva cuenta, y comprar premium de nuevo, total.....

• Hace un tiempo, unos amigos me dieron unas cuentas de Spotify Premium, ya que yo habí perdido mi cuenta, pero ninguna de ellas me dejaban entrar... Después de eso, decidí como ultimi recurso crear un...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Username problem

I registered in spotify by the android with the username "inarmt" but I can't login with this user, only with email. After logging in my user appears "zyohr0s8s33n0gg60a29b80py" which is quite frustrating. Is there any solution for my user to appear ...

• Visitor
  • I registered in spotify by the android with the username "inarmt" but I can't login with this user, only with email. After logging in my user appears "zyohr0s8s33n0gg60a29b80py" which is quite f...
  • ethanmichael97
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to cancel premium account

My 14 year old son used my credit card without permission to subscribe to Premium. He started 3 accounts & no longer knows the login. The phone number attached to the charge recorded by my bank is fraudulent. How do I cancel the subscription?

• My 14 year old son used my credit card without permission to subscribe to Premium. He started 3 accounts & no longer knows the login. The phone number attached to the charge recorded by my bank i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes