Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Student subscription

I only have spotify free and it will not let me upgrade to a student account. I go to the page enter my info and it kicks me out to the homepage. I have tried this 4 times already. I don't want to keep entering my credit card info because I don't wan...

• Regular
  • I only have spotify free and it will not let me upgrade to a student account. I go to the page enter my info and it kicks me out to the homepage. I have tried this 4 times already. I don't want to ke...
  • joannepeng
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! kündigung premium

Hi, wie kann ich mein kostenloses premiumabo kündigen??

• Hi, wie kann ich mein kostenloses premiumabo kündigen??
  • sabii_xs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remove member from family plan?

Whenever I click on someones name within my family plan options, it says"Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."and I can't get on the members options to remove them.Essentially, I'm stuck on the family plan page and can't click on one of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I click on someones name within my family plan options, it says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." and I can't get on the members options to remove them. Essentially, I'm...
  • JoBoy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Availability

In which countries is Spotify available at the moment?

• Casual Listener
  • In which countries is Spotify available at the moment?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY IS A REAL **bleep**!!!!

I was buy a gift card to charge my **bleep**ING PREMIUM in the moment it was OK the card work but I can not use my premium account!!!! I was send a lot of messages and no answer!!!!WHAT THE **bleep** IS THAT? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I was buy a gift card to charge my **bleep**ING PREMIUM in the moment it was OK the card work but I can not use my premium account!!!! I was send a lot of messages and no answer!!!!WHAT THE **bleep**...
  • Rafael31
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked me out

Here's what we got from you: It is saying I am not a Spotify user. It kicked me out of the app and told me to log back on, and now won't let me log on. I click log on through Facebook and it says that I have authorized the app and then goes back sot ...

• Here's what we got from you: It is saying I am not a Spotify user. It kicked me out of the app and told me to log back on, and now won't let me log on. I click log on through Facebook and it says tha...
  • Usernamenot
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Dont know about spotify but was charged in my credit card statement

Hi, I never heard or used spotify but saw that I was charged for $9.99 in my credit card statement.Please contact me on jagminder.chugh@gmail.com and help me refund the amount. ThanksJagminder

• Hi,   I never heard or used spotify but saw that I was charged for $9.99 in my credit card statement. Please contact me on jagminder.chugh@gmail.com and help me refund the amount.   Th...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium account has been hacked

I just got an email saying that someone changed the email address on my Spotify Premium account - I did not do this. I am no longer able to log in to my account, but I am logged in on my phone still and I see that all my playlists are gone and new on...

• I just got an email saying that someone changed the email address on my Spotify Premium account - I did not do this. I am no longer able to log in to my account, but I am logged in on my phone still ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some else is using my account

Someone is using my spotify account and I have logged out of every device and Ive changed my password twice but it is still happening. What else can I do?

• Someone is using my spotify account and I have logged out of every device and Ive changed my password twice but it is still happening. What else can I do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My computer got ruined on March 10th

Joshua Gunter and our team work together with the greatest songs out there, my mom was cheap and gave me a 5 yr old lap top for Christmas, which only took a few months to break, which is why I haven't been able to listen to any music since, I'm havin...

• Visitor
  • Joshua Gunter and our team work together with the greatest songs out there, my mom was cheap and gave me a 5 yr old lap top for Christmas, which only took a few months to break, which is why I haven'...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loggin Denon Ceol N8 to Spotify

My account disonnected. Using the correct device username and password will not connect. Di this a year ago - after many days did reconnect.Any thoughts - as getting tird of this happening and being without Spotify on Denon. My Android and computer l...

• Casual Listener
  • My account disonnected. Using the correct device username and password will not connect. Di this a year ago - after many days did reconnect. Any thoughts - as getting tird of this happening and bein...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't connect to Premium Mode of my family.

I want to get into my family's Premium Mode. And even if I live in the same address, and typing the same address, I get a message from Spotify saying that it is not possible to connect because "we do not live in the same address". What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get into my family's Premium Mode. And even if I live in the same address, and typing the same address, I get a message from Spotify saying that it is not possible to connect because "we do...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me sign up for premium

I am trying to upgrade to premium. Unfortunately, your wesbite is broken in every single way possible. First I tried to get the student discount. Went to type everything in, typed my card info in and then pressed confirm payment. It brought me back t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to upgrade to premium. Unfortunately, your wesbite is broken in every single way possible.   First I tried to get the student discount. Went to type everything in, typed my card ...
  • giesejul
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sign in to facebook

I can not sign into Facebook with my new spotify because my Facebook email already has a spotify account but I am paying for my new account. Helppppp

• Casual Listener
  • I can not sign into Facebook with my new spotify because my Facebook email already has a spotify account but I am paying for my new account. Helppppp
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is disabled and I want to enable it again

This morning, I tried logging into my Spotify account to listen to music. I already knew something was up because I was randomly logged out. I checked my email for anything and I saw that my account was apparently disabled because of an unauthorized ...

• Casual Listener
  • This morning, I tried logging into my Spotify account to listen to music. I already knew something was up because I was randomly logged out. I checked my email for anything and I saw that my account ...
  • n-milicia1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 7 day trial not working

I'm a premium user and have tried everything but don't have premium access. I can't play any songs because it's on an ad and it says to get premium to continue. This is day 1 of me trying Spotify and I'm already annoyed.

• I'm a premium user and have tried everything but don't have premium access. I can't play any songs because it's on an ad and it says to get premium to continue. This is day 1 of me trying Spotify and...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in on television

Hi i have a spotify account on my phone been weeks trying to log in on television trued it again tonight Not working at all..whats up with this any help much appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i have a spotify account on my phone been weeks trying to log in on television trued it again tonight Not working at all..whats up with this any help much appreciated
  • NiamhyD88
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change e-mail to the new account

Hey, I need some help! So, a long time ago, I created a account with a username and then a connected with Facebook, but I did't delet it. After that, my Facebook account was blocked (I don't know why) and I wasn't able to connect with my new Facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I need some help!  So, a long time ago, I created a account with a username and then a connected with Facebook, but I did't delet it. After that, my Facebook account was blocked (I don't k...
  • 226oobeac35s5ph
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MAXIMUM DEVICE REACHED

Its saying I can only use 3 device to download songs... This is the 3rd device only, I just switched SD cards and had to redownload please help

• Its saying I can only use 3 device to download songs... This is the 3rd device only, I just switched SD cards and had to redownload please help
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

Pessoal, necessito de uma ajuda, dia 21/04/2017 registrei na conta premium, acontece que no mesmo dia eu cancelei a conta premium. Depois de ter feito isto, fui em minha conta e verifiquei a "ASSINATURA"; e la constava; Dados de pagamentoVocê não tem...

• Pessoal, necessito de uma ajuda, dia 21/04/2017 registrei na conta premium, acontece que no mesmo dia eu cancelei a conta premium. Depois de ter feito isto, fui em minha conta e verifiquei a "ASSINAT...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes