Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! I deleted my old gmail account and forgot it was linked to my spotify.

Hi I deleted my old gmail account which was linked to my spotify account. I had a playlist with over 1000 songs and I was hoping there might be a chance I could recover the playlist from that account? I have the email address that was attached to the...

• Visitor
  • Hi I deleted my old gmail account which was linked to my spotify account. I had a playlist with over 1000 songs and I was hoping there might be a chance I could recover the playlist from that account...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have always logged into Spotify using the "log in with facebook" option.

I have always logged into Spotify using the "log in with facebook" option. I recently got a new phone, and tried to do this, and it doesn't work. I tried to use the reset my password option, using the same email address that the facebook account uses...

• Visitor
  • I have always logged into Spotify using the "log in with facebook" option. I recently got a new phone, and tried to do this, and it doesn't work. I tried to use the reset my password option, using th...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

PlanFreeCountryColombiaDevicePC & Samsung A30Operating SystemWindows 10, but I use Spotify on Google ChromeMy Question or IssueI can not use my account with this e-mail: **bleep**. When I try to change my password, it says that an account with that e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Colombia Device PC & Samsung A30 Operating System Windows 10, but I use Spotify on Google Chrome My Question or Issue I can not use my account with this e-mail: **bleep...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution This is the account manager, but I am not de manager, how is it possible?

I am a plan member but recently in my I phone my spotify switch to the administrator account as if I am the administrator. I can see and listen the administrator activity. In fact, I am writing through her account (my daughter account). In my compute...

• Visitor
  • I am a plan member but recently in my I phone my spotify switch to the administrator account as if I am the administrator. I can see and listen the administrator activity. In fact, I am writing throu...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem Upgrading to Premium

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI'm trying to upgrade to spotify premium but it keeps saying my address is invalid. I've already tried my billing address and that wasnt valid either.

• Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I'm trying to upgrade to spotify premium but it keeps saying my address is invalid. I've already t...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify in Spain

My Question or IssueHow do I set up a premium Spotify account in Spain if I don't have a Spanish bank account?

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue How do I set up a premium Spotify account in Spain if I don't have a Spanish bank account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange email about payment in pther language

I think someone is in my profile and I received email about unsucsesful payment but in strange language

• Visitor
  • I think someone is in my profile and I received email about unsucsesful payment but in strange language
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I've set the wrong email address to my account and can't change it

I now can't login to my app because the initial set up email goes to an address with co.uk instead of .com

• Visitor
  • I now can't login to my app because the initial set up email goes to an address with co.uk instead of .com
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't link my email

I've been trying to link my email with my new account for quite sometime now and everytime I try they say 'email already taken'. After the first try I went to the old account linked with this email and closed it but after that too they are saying the...

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to link my email with my new account for quite sometime now and everytime I try they say 'email already taken'. After the first try I went to the old account linked with this email a...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento feito duas vezes

It was found that my Spotify subscription was paid twice (on October 13 and October 17)

• Visitor
  • It was found that my Spotify subscription was paid twice (on October 13 and October 17)
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my Spotify account, unable to create new one...

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceRedmi Note 7 proOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueDeleted my Spotify account, unable to create new one...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India Device Redmi Note 7 pro Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Deleted my Spotify account, unable to create new one...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premiun terminated

so i bought my spotify premium on 2 october 2022 but it got terminated on 12 october .. its not even one month yet .. does anyone experience the same thing as me ?

• Visitor
  • so i bought my spotify premium on 2 october 2022 but it got terminated on 12 october .. its not even one month yet .. does anyone experience the same thing as me ?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm being overcharged for a subscription that I don't pay for

Family PlanPremiumUSA A family member of mine started a subscription to a Spotify family plan and I was given an account under it. He has paid for it for years, but I was charged by Spotify $15.99 four times this month! This doesn't make sense. I'm b...

• Visitor
  • Family Plan Premium USA   A family member of mine started a subscription to a Spotify family plan and I was given an account under it. He has paid for it for years, but I was charged by Spot...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot sign in

Hi! Spotify logged me out and I cannot log back in because it says that my password is incorrect and I do not have access to the email linked to the account to change the password. How do I get Spotify to change the email attached to the account?Than...

• Hi!  Spotify logged me out and I cannot log back in because it says that my password is incorrect and I do not have access to the email linked to the account to change the password. How do I ge...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes