Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly picture not changing!

Hello!First off, I wasn't really sure where to post this, I hope it's alright I did it here. If anything I suppose it can be moved to the right spot. Since my Spotify is linked to my Facebook it uses my profile picture as the discover weekly picture....

• Hello! First off, I wasn't really sure where to post this, I hope it's alright I did it here. If anything I suppose it can be moved to the right spot.   Since my Spotify is linked to my Faceb...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Number. Same account.

So I'm from the Philippines and I've decided to change my number. I pay for Premium through my mobile (Prepaid). I still want to use the same payment method but this time with my new number. What can I do?

• So I'm from the Philippines and I've decided to change my number. I pay for Premium through my mobile (Prepaid). I still want to use the same payment method but this time with my new number. What can...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Receive PIN for mobile payment

I've been using spotify for years now and this is the first time I encountered payment issues. My spotify premium is set to automatically charge to my postpaid bill. This started a few weeks ago and I tried following several workarounds and still get...

• I've been using spotify for years now and this is the first time I encountered payment issues. My spotify premium is set to automatically charge to my postpaid bill. This started a few weeks ago and ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restrict devices - spotify connect

Hi, not sure where to post this.My problem is that everyone on the same WiFi can control the music when I stream to my Sony dn1060 receiver. Is it possible to restrict it somehow to just one device/account? Don't want my friends change the music.

• Hi, not sure where to post this. My problem is that everyone on the same WiFi can control the music when I stream to my Sony dn1060 receiver. Is it possible to restrict it somehow to just one device...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sign me out everywhere

Whenever i try to click the "Sign out Everywhere" button on my account a red box appears in the same place saying "There was a problem. Try again later." there has been someone named NOMOON-PC listening to my spotify and i have no idea who it is but ...

• Whenever i try to click the "Sign out Everywhere" button on my account a red box appears in the same place saying "There was a problem. Try again later." there has been someone named NOMOON-PC listen...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account question

Hello. I have Spotify Premium on my phone and Ipad. When I open spotify on webb it says that i use Spotify free!! I can not find my playlist either. Please someone help / Karin

• Visitor
  • Hello. I have Spotify Premium on my phone and Ipad. When I open spotify on webb it says that i use Spotify free!! I can not find my playlist either.  Please someone help / Karin
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alright so i used spotify with my fb account but now i got disconected and i can't log in back because they said invalid user or pasword error code 3. I changed my fb pasword but nothing, someone help me please

• Regular
  • Alright so i used spotify with my fb account but now i got disconected and i can't log in back because they said invalid user or pasword error code 3. I changed my fb pasword but nothing, someone hel...
  • gremtan1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook log in error

Alright so i've been using this app for 1 week,after i finally managed to log in via facebook.Well i used the up in this morning but know for some reason im no longer connected and when i tried to log in again it said error code 3 username or pasword...

• Regular
  • Alright so i've been using this app for 1 week,after i finally managed to log in via facebook.Well i used the up in this morning but know for some reason im no longer connected and when i tried to lo...
  • gremtan1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New activitioncode

How i get from premium to a free account?I have a new activation code and i don't wont to lose my music listes.

• How i get from premium to a free account? I have a new activation code and i don't wont to lose my music listes.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account deactivated

Hi there, a couple of weeks ago, Spotify took €9,99 of my bankaccount because I have a Premium Account, I didn't had a lot of money so I took the money back.When I eventually got my monthly payment, I made a transaction of €9,99 back to Spotify. I ex...

• Hi there, a couple of weeks ago, Spotify took €9,99 of my bankaccount because I have a Premium Account, I didn't had a lot of money so I took the money back. When I eventually got my monthly payment...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot login due to "being abroad" but I'm not abroad

Ok. Let's see if I can explain this coherently. I created a Facebook account that was "located in" Oslo Norway, I however am in Canada. While I was actually in Oslo on vacation tho I created a Spotify account linked to my Facebook account not realizi...

• Ok. Let's see if I can explain this coherently. I created a Facebook account that was "located in" Oslo Norway, I however am in Canada. While I was actually in Oslo on vacation tho I created a Spotif...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You just registered in the community. Welcome to an amazing experience!

Hello, Today I received an e-mail from noreply-support@spotify.com.You just registered in the community. Welcome to an amazing experience! When I login to my account: Date Registered "yesterday". But I never registered to this message board. What hap...

• Hello,   Today I received an e-mail from noreply-support@spotify.com. You just registered in the community. Welcome to an amazing experience!     When I login to m...
  • StellaX
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

Can not change the country.in the settings

• Casual Listener
  • Can not change the country.in the settings
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from individual to family account

hi there my daughter has a premium account which she is very protective of! i have recently started a family premium account and obviously its cheaper for her to be part of thati just want to check she wont lose any music and it will be a seamless tr...

• Casual Listener
  • hi there   my daughter has a premium account which she is very protective of!  i have recently started a family premium account and obviously its cheaper for her to be part of that i j...
  • kalvaren
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas al vincular cuenta Facebook

Tengo una cuenta premium asociada a mi e-mail con un plan familiar.No puedo vincluar mi cuenta de facebook a mi cuenta premium porque al parecer inicié sesion con Facebook alguna vez, por lo tanto Spotify las considera como dos cuentas independientes...

• Tengo una cuenta premium asociada a mi e-mail con un plan familiar. No puedo vincluar mi cuenta de facebook a mi cuenta premium porque al parecer inicié sesion con Facebook alguna vez, por lo t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Familiares desconectados de plan familiar

Tengo a 4 familiares en mi plan familiar y hace unos días a 3 de ellos les llego notificacion de que ahora contaban con cuenta gratis pero yo sigo pagando el plan familiar y ellos seguian en mi lista. Al intentar reactivarlos les envie d nuevo la inv...

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo a 4 familiares en mi plan familiar y hace unos días a 3 de ellos les llego notificacion de que ahora contaban con cuenta gratis pero yo sigo pagando el plan familiar y ellos seguian en mi lista...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Thinks I'm Swedish!

Hello! I'm hoping someone can lend me a hand. It seems that whenever I go to access my account information, I'm directed to the Swedish site, and not the English version. While I wish I could speak fluent Swedish, unfortunately I cannot! I haven't be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I'm hoping someone can lend me a hand. It seems that whenever I go to access my account information, I'm directed to the Swedish site, and not the English version.   While I wi...
  • CKorang
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change of country

Hello,I just signed up with a german proxy, but I'm french.In my settings, the only choice in the countries is Germany !How to change it ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just signed up with a german proxy, but I'm french. In my settings, the only choice in the countries is Germany ! How to change it ?  
  • 2017spotifyd
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect/Random devices on my account?!

This has been an on-going issue for the past few weeks now. An unknown device entitled 'Sukhpals echodot' is connected to my account and I have zero idea who or where it is. I've changed my password several times, including my Facebook password incas...

• This has been an on-going issue for the past few weeks now. An unknown device entitled 'Sukhpals echodot' is connected to my account and I have zero idea who or where it is. I've changed my password ...
  • SanjiSun
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong password while trying to cancel subscription

Hi, Today I took a Spotify Trial for Unlimited, but I just want to sit out these 30 days without automatic renewal. So I wanted to cancel my subscription, but I get the message that my password is wrong... My password is absolutely right, but how am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Today I took a Spotify Trial for Unlimited, but I just want to sit out these 30 days without automatic renewal. So I wanted to cancel my subscription, but I get the message that my passw...
  • Shortyshape
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes