Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account Statistics / Information

Hi, I have payed for being premium and I still have advertisments... Could you explain me why, please? Thanks.

• Hi, I have payed for being premium and I still have advertisments... Could you explain me why, please? Thanks.
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

OKAY I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM FOR .99 CENTS AND GUESS WHAT??? I CANT. I'VE NEVER GOTTEN PREMIUM BEFORE. I PAID WITH MY DADS CARD BUT I CANT BECAUSE YOU CANT USE THE SAME CARD ON TWO ACCOUNTS? HOW STUPID IS THAT?? THEN I TRIED USING ANO...

• OKAY I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM FOR .99 CENTS AND GUESS WHAT??? I CANT. I'VE NEVER GOTTEN PREMIUM BEFORE. I PAID WITH MY DADS CARD BUT I CANT BECAUSE YOU CANT USE THE SAME CARD ON TWO AC...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Billing

I am currently being billed for premium but my account is not showing that I have premiumin order to use Sonos I need the premium to show on my account. How do I go about getting that changed?

• I am currently being billed for premium but my account is not showing that I have premiumin order to use Sonos I need the premium to show on my account. How do I go about getting that changed?
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged but didn't get premium

Hi, I signed up for the premium (0.99 for 3 months) and got charged on my credit card but it says I don't have premium when I use spotify on my phone and website. Update - I got charged twice on the same account. Could you please help? Thanks.

• Hi,   I signed up for the premium (0.99 for 3 months) and got charged on my credit card but it says I don't have premium when I use spotify on my phone and website.   Update - I got cha...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Family Plan

When I logged in today I noticed that my account was playing on another unrecognized device. (screenshot #2) I immediately logged out everywhere and changed my password. Then I noticed that someone had hacked me and created a 'official' looking accou...

• When I logged in today I noticed that my account was playing on another unrecognized device.  (screenshot #2)  I immediately logged out everywhere and changed my password.     T...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

helpppp

helloi buy the 3 month subscription but whats happen if i cancel it ?can i still using premium still the period is over or if i cancel , at the moment the premium services over?

• hello i buy the 3 month subscription but whats happen if i cancel it ? can i still using premium still the period is over or if i cancel , at the moment the premium services over?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated account

My autistic son has deactivated his free Spotify account by accident by putting in his password in correctly too many times and we can't seem to log back in/reactivate which is causing huge upset... anyone got any ideas/solutions

• My autistic son has deactivated his free Spotify account by accident by putting in his password in correctly too many times and we can't seem to log back in/reactivate which is causing huge upset... ...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Special offer

Doesn't allow me to sign up for the 99 cent for 3 month deal, says I have already had a similar deal, iv only just used the 7 day trial

• Casual Listener
  • Doesn't allow me to sign up for the 99 cent for 3 month deal, says I have already had a similar deal, iv only just used the 7 day trial
  • Fdanielb65
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con cargos a mi tarjeta

Traté de contratar Spotify premium con la promoción de 3 meses por $9 pesos al mes, pero resulta que la tarjeta que ingrese me dice que ya se a usado en otras promociones, lo volví a intentar por segunda ocasión y al aparecerme la misma leyenda desis...

• Traté de contratar Spotify premium con la promoción de 3 meses por $9 pesos al mes, pero resulta que la tarjeta que ingrese me dice que ya se a usado en otras promociones, lo volví a intentar por seg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ID Number

Hi guys,I used to login with Facebook (I still do), but now I only get a user ID instead of the profile with the full info.I've checked FAQ, confirmed that my firewall allowed Spotify, and nothing helped.Can you guys figure it out?Thanks in advancePS...

• Hi guys, I used to login with Facebook (I still do), but now I only get a user ID instead of the profile with the full info. I've checked FAQ, confirmed that my firewall allowed Spotify, and nothin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not illegible for promotion

My brother who is currently studying in the UK is not illegible for the promotion for some reason . We're from the same country and our Spotify accounts are also the same country which is Malaysia. I can accept the promotion but he can't. He's never ...

• Casual Listener
  • My brother who is currently studying in the UK is not illegible for the promotion for some reason . We're from the same country and our Spotify accounts are also the same country which is Malaysia. I...
  • SilverWolf21
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently deployed, spotify not working.

Recently deployed to Kosovo, and was trying to see if there is anyway to continue using spotify.

• Recently deployed to Kosovo, and was trying to see if there is anyway to continue using spotify.
  • wifixali
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account subscription

Last month I deleted my account because I don't use it much or to be honest at all. Yesterday I got charged another month this is unacceptable and I want my money put back into my account.

• Last month I deleted my account because I don't use it much or to be honest at all. Yesterday I got charged another month this is unacceptable and I want my money put back into my account.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account, no mail.

This was my first spotify account which had a playlist with like 100h of music that i miss. I dont remember the password and i dont know what mail i used for the account either, it has been subscribed with premium, is there some way of retrieving it?...

• ...ubscribed with premium, is there some way of retrieving it? Only the playlist would be ok too. I did not make the playlist public either so i cant search for it.. Thanks for any feedback
  • isidoracancino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gutschein 10 Euro

Hi!Ich habe einen 10€-Gutschein für Spotify Premium geschenkt bekommen und bin dann auf die Spotify Homepage gegangen. Dann hab ich gelesen "3 Monate Spotify Premium für 9,99€". Jetzt meine Frage:Gilt der Gutschein auch dafür und dass ich dann Premiu...

• Hi! Ich habe einen 10€-Gutschein für Spotify Premium geschenkt bekommen und bin dann auf die Spotify Homepage gegangen. Dann hab ich gelesen "3 Monate Spotify Premium für 9,99€". Jetzt meine Fr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

Help me! I bought a giftcard, and when I was scraping of the top, to Get to the pin code, i scraped the pin code away... is there any way i can still use the card?..

• Help me! I bought a giftcard, and when I was scraping of the top, to Get to the pin code, i scraped the pin code away... is there any way i can still use the card?..
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I transfer my subscription to a family subscription?

My husband has a family subscription and I would like to transfer my account to his account. How do I do this?

• My husband has a family subscription and I would like to transfer my account to his account. How do I do this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to add meme era to my premium account.

I have sent email invites to join my premium account. When they click on the link it comes up asking me to sign in & says I have already have an account. Can anyone help?Thank you in advance.Theresa

• I have sent email invites to join my premium account. When they click on the link it comes up asking me to sign in & says I have already have an account. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my downloaded music disappeared when i reboot my phone (Galaxy S7)

I am a premium user and I have a lot of downloaded music since I use it constantly. Lately I'm having problems when I restart the phone (Galaxy S7 with 3 months of use).All downloaded playlists disappear and the music save setting on "SD card" change...

• I am a premium user and I have a lot of downloaded music since I use it constantly. Lately I'm having problems when I restart the phone (Galaxy S7 with 3 months of use). All downloaded playlists dis...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes