Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Why can’t I use two accounts at once?

PlanFree &PremiumCountryU.K. Device(iPhones) My Question or IssueI have premium and my wife a free account. When one of us starts playing music, the other one’s account stops playing. This happens whether we’re both on WiFi or one on 4g. We have sepa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free &Premium Country U.K.  Device (iPhones)   My Question or Issue I have premium and my wife a free account. When one of us starts playing music, the other one’s account ...
  • Ol12
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Friend Feed]

Show my friends on my feed. On mac you can see your followed friends but on windows it requires you to link your Facebook and still dosent show your friends on Spotify only Facebook who the heck still uses Facebook

• Casual Listener
  • Show my friends on my feed. On mac you can see your followed friends but on windows it requires you to link your Facebook and still dosent show your friends on Spotify only Facebook who the heck stil...
  • Muhammadrios38
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Friend Feed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login to my account

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo yesterday i updated my client. It was a little bit buggy but was ok then it automatically logged off me from my account and i couldnt log on for like 10 times but in th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So yesterday i updated my client. It was a little bit buggy but was ok then it automatically lo...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2x geld van de rekening ook al heb ik een Gratis abonnement?

Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u biedt, hoe gemakkelijker het voor ons zal zijn om te proberen te helpen.Plan GratisHet land BelgiëHet apparaatSamsung Galaxy HarddiskAndroid Mijn vraag van probleem: al 2x geld van de rekenin...

• Visitor
  • Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u biedt, hoe gemakkelijker het voor ons zal zijn om te proberen te helpen. Plan Gratis Het land België Het apparaat Samsung Galaxy  ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another person's account information on my account

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy 10+, LaptopOperating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueA long time ago I signed up for a Spotify account, which I would occasionally listen to. One day I noticed someone else's account information ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country US Device Samsung Galaxy 10+, Laptop Operating System Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue A long time ago I signed up for a Spotify account, which I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Browse] Si pago por cuenta sin publicidad, por qué aparece Facebook?

Cómo se elimina ese aviso de Facebook de la pantalla. No tengo cuenta allí y sólo molesta en la interfaz. Cómo se elimina definitivamente esa publicidad?

• Visitor
  • Cómo se elimina ese aviso de Facebook de la pantalla. No tengo cuenta allí y sólo molesta en la interfaz.  Cómo se elimina definitivamente esa publicidad?
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone hacked my account and started listening to new artists

Hello everyone,In these few days I noticed a strange device in Spotify Connect that was listening to music of some new artists because on Last.FM they have something like 4-5 scrobbles.I started investigating and I realized that this person was liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, In these few days I noticed a strange device in Spotify Connect that was listening to music of some new artists because on Last.FM they have something like 4-5 scrobbles. I started ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Why go Premium?...... No ad interruptions"

Good morning!I am a long time premium member, and continue to the enjoy the service while listening to my favorite artists, or the recommended artists that you guys suggest. This experience is far and above better than ANY other music streaming servi...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning! I am a long time premium member, and continue to the enjoy the service while listening to my favorite artists, or the recommended artists that you guys suggest. This experience is far ...
  • lafaver14
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

German User Interface orthographic and grammar errors

Since a few month my user interface is showing more and more orthographic errors with lots of special characters in words. Mainly asterisks. When is this bug finally fixed? It is getting more and more annoying to deal with the UI. If there is a probl...

• Visitor
  • Since a few month my user interface is showing more and more orthographic errors with lots of special characters in words. Mainly asterisks. When is this bug finally fixed? It is getting more and mor...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Reset Password

PlanFree/Premium My Question or Issue The email account that was linked to my Spotify account was deleted (not this account I'm using right now, a separate account). I have forgotten my password for that account, so I cannot change it to my new email...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium   My Question or Issue   The email account that was linked to my Spotify account was deleted (not this account I'm using right now, a separate account). I hav...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Display name is not giving search results

This might sound weird but I'm doing a scavenger hunt that has a part that leads me to Spotify. The clue/hint that we were given was that the display name is one very specific word (I know the word I just don't want to dox the account) but we aren't ...

• This might sound weird but I'm doing a scavenger hunt that has a part that leads me to Spotify. The clue/hint that we were given was that the display name is one very specific word (I know the word I...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Podcasts] Sexual Adverts

What the f is wrong with your adverts?! I am having my music playing on my stereo when suddenly a sexual advert starts and talks about **bleep**, comparing dicks and other kinks. It's really comfortable to listen to music with your parents and silbli...

• Visitor
  • What the f is wrong with your adverts?! I am having my music playing on my stereo when suddenly a sexual advert starts and talks about **bleep**, comparing dicks and other kinks. It's really comforta...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify thinks that I'm abroad when I haven't travelled

PlanFree CountryBahrain My Question or IssueBasically, I've been getting the accesspoint17 error where I can't log into my account because it thinks I am abroad. I checked my account settings and the country I set it to is correct, and I've also chec...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free   Country Bahrain    My Question or Issue Basically, I've been getting the accesspoint17 error where I can't log into my account because it thinks I am abroad....
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify won't send me an email.

I forgot my spotify password and spotify said that they sent me an email but they didn't. they are not on my email blacklist and they sent me emails before. why does the password reset email not arrive?

• Casual Listener
  • I forgot my spotify password and spotify said that they sent me an email but they didn't. they are not on my email blacklist and they sent me emails before. why does the password reset email not arri...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family - adding someone who already has a Premium Individual account

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueWe want to sign up for a Premium Family account but will this mean that my daughter loses all her playlists and music - she is currently on an individual Premium account (whi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue We want to sign up for a Premium Family account but will this mean that my daughter loses all her ...
  • CBoyd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account link

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 7 plus and Macbook ProOperating SystemiOS 10 and MacOS? My Question or IssueI wanted to link my spotify profile in the bio of my twitter account, but I don't go by my real name on twitter for privacy reaso...

• Plan Premium Country United States   Device iPhone 7 plus and Macbook Pro Operating System iOS 10 and MacOS?   My Question or Issue I wanted to link my spotify profile in the bio...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My activity is not showing to my friends

My activity is not showing to my friends even though its active in my settings.Please help!

• Visitor
  • My activity is not showing to my friends even though its active in my settings.Please help!
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Activating Private Session On Amazon Echo

Hey guys. My GF is listening to her music via our Amazon Echo and does so over my Spotify account. The problem is that I haven't found a way yet to turn on PRIVATE SESSION on the Amazon Echo so her music (which has NOTHING in common with my music) is...

• Hey guys. My GF is listening to her music via our Amazon Echo and does so over my Spotify account. The problem is that I haven't found a way yet to turn on PRIVATE SESSION on the Amazon Echo so her m...
  • CarlosE
  • 4 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 11 likes

I can't change my e-mail

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hey there! A few weeks ago already tried to change my e-mail but it was used because of my other old account, so I deleted this old account a...

•   Hey there!   A few weeks ago  already tried to change my e-mail but it was used because of my other old account, so I deleted this old account and waited for quite a while. ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played not mine

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkOperating SystemWindows 10 + Android My Question or IssueHi,Yesterday something strange happened to my account while listening, my playlist suddendly stopped and a bunch of recently listened song appeared out of nowhere, I've...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Operating System Windows 10 + Android   My Question or Issue Hi, Yesterday something strange happened to my account while listening, my playlist suddendly s...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes