Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Where do I find the new album releases from the followed artists within Spotify?

Hi!Since the last bigger update I can't find no longer the new album releases respectively the new albums of these artists on Spotify. Before this update there was something like an 'in-Spotify-mailbox' where I could see all this new stuff on Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Since the last bigger update I can't find no longer the new album releases respectively the new albums of these artists on Spotify. Before this update there was something like an 'in-Spotify-mai...
  • phoxr41
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Other

My Spotify is in Turkish, yet I'm Danish and want it to be in Danish! I've checked my account, and it says DK..It's only a problem on my phone.. On my iPad it's written in Danish.Anyone who has an idea how I can get it in Danish on my phone? Rebooted...

• My Spotify is in Turkish, yet I'm Danish and want it to be in Danish! I've checked my account, and it says DK.. It's only a problem on my phone.. On my iPad it's written in Danish. Anyone who has a...
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Mail And Password Problem

Hello,I was using Spotify only with my mobile phone(iphone). But when i wanted to use it at my PC, i logged on with my FB account and couldn't see my Premium features. So i logged off and tried to sign in with E-mail or Nickname, but i couldn't find ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was using Spotify only with my mobile phone(iphone). But when i wanted to use it at my PC, i logged on with my FB account and couldn't see my Premium features. So i logged off and tried to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook en spotify

Ik heb een keer mijn normale account waarmee ik inlog met normale inloggegevens gekoppeld aan mijn facebook account. Ik kan gewoon nog steeds met mijn normale inloggegevens inloggen maar nu wil ik dat mijn account niet meer gekoppeld is aan facebook....

• Casual Listener
  • Ik heb een keer mijn normale account waarmee ik inlog met normale inloggegevens gekoppeld aan mijn facebook account. Ik kan gewoon nog steeds met mijn normale inloggegevens inloggen maar nu wil ik da...
  • dcmax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dubbel betalen voor een account dat niet bestaat?

Beste allemaal,Ruim een maand terug stopte mijn spotify premium account er ineens mee, ik was al mijn afspeellijsten kwijt en mijn account was ineens een spotify-free account. Omdat ik nergens kon vinden dat ik nog een abonnement had heb ik opnieuw s...

• Beste allemaal, Ruim een maand terug stopte mijn spotify premium account er ineens mee, ik was al mijn afspeellijsten kwijt en mijn account was ineens een spotify-free account. Omdat ik nergens ko...
  • daantjewieser
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I can't seem to upgrade my account to $5p/m premium with a student discount. I do not want to pay full price even though I have been for the past couple of years while in university.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to upgrade my account to $5p/m premium with a student discount. I do not want to pay full price even though I have been for the past couple of years while in university.
  • sozdol
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

My Spotify won't let me log in and so I switched to a premium account but still the abroad error message is showing even though I have it as Australia which is correct. Can anyone help please?

• My Spotify won't let me log in and so I switched to a premium account but still the abroad error message is showing even though I have it as Australia which is correct. Can anyone help please?
  • hernandozz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says "no internet connection" - but i'm connected in several devices

Since today (Update in Android) Spotify says "no internet connection" in any of my devices that I'm trying to connect, just as Windows desktop and laptop computer and also Andoid phone. Also the web application says it can't connect to Spotify. Well,...

• Regular
  • Since today (Update in Android) Spotify says "no internet connection" in any of my devices that I'm trying to connect, just as Windows desktop and laptop computer and also Andoid phone. Also the web ...
  • Supertortue
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

getting charged for no reason? 9.99$

hi, i just noticed i have been charged 9.99$ for the past few months. when i looked to unsubscribe to anything it says i am using free spotify, so what am i getting charged for?i tried to cancel my account as well so i wouldnt be charged anymore but ...

• hi, i just noticed i have been charged 9.99$ for the past few months. when i looked to unsubscribe to anything it says i am using free spotify, so what am i getting charged for? i tried to cancel my...
  • craygray
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy account to another family account

My girlfriend is really annoying me by taking over my Spotify account. So I have signed up for a family package. Please copy all my main account details to the family account so she can continue using that and I can have my Spotify back. Thank You. B...

• My girlfriend is really annoying me by taking over my Spotify account.  So I have signed up for a family package.  Please copy all my main account details to the family account so she can c...
  • thxmvs
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged 3 times.

I tried to do the upgrade twice last week and failed ( There was a message about "Issues with my bank") and this week, checking my account balance I noticed I was charged 3 times and I don' t have Premium access yet. I am not alone , there is a threa...

• Regular
  • I tried to do the upgrade twice last week and failed ( There was a message about "Issues with my bank") and this week, checking my account balance I noticed I was charged 3 times and I don' t have Pr...
  • sinuadame
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Free instead of Premium

Today my account now shows as Free even though I have a Premium/family account. I verified I paid $14.99 with an active credit card on 6/28. How do I fix this as everyone on my family account is now having issues.

• Casual Listener
  • Today my account now shows as Free even though I have a Premium/family account. I verified I paid $14.99 with an active credit card on 6/28. How do I fix this as everyone on my family account is now ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid Premium on the wrong account

I got a new debit card, which had paused my premium account, and was trying to update my information online so I could resume my premium account. By mistake I paid for premium on the account linked to facebook, which isn't the account I actively use....

• I got a new debit card, which had paused my premium account, and was trying to update my information online so I could resume my premium account. By mistake I paid for premium on the account linked t...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is my account deleted?

I permanently deleted my old Facebook account that my Spotify was connected to and was wondering if that means my Spotify is also deleted?

• I permanently deleted my old Facebook account that my Spotify was connected to and was wondering if that means my Spotify is also deleted?
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Hi, i just got a message that i payed 99kr for premium and that isnt the first time.. But the problem is that for about the last 3-4 months i havnt got premium and still dont have + they say that i should get a recive to my email account and have not...

• Hi, i just got a message that i payed 99kr for premium and that isnt the first time.. But the problem is that for about the last 3-4 months i havnt got premium and still dont have + they say that i s...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Subscription] ¿Por qué sucede esto?

Hola, buenas noches, me llegó un correo que menciona que mi suscripción está a punto de expirar,en realidad no entiendo cómo es posible que suceda si realicé el pago cuando aún estaba la promoción de pagar $99.00 y te regalan tres meses ¿a caso no se...

• Hola, buenas noches, me llegó un correo que menciona que mi suscripción está a punto de expirar,en realidad no entiendo cómo es posible que suceda si realicé el pago cuando aún estaba la promoción de...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play music

I received Spotify free through my phone plan in December for two years. I just upgraded my phone yesterday and now I can't do anything on my account because it's telling me I have to buy premium? Uhm help please that's ridiculous.

• Casual Listener
  • I received Spotify free through my phone plan in December for two years. I just upgraded my phone yesterday and now I can't do anything on my account because it's telling me I have to buy premium? Uh...
  • Kttxo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Partner account

As a Starbucks employee, I'm supposed to get a spotify premium account. When I try to set up the account using my partner information, it tells me there is already an account existing with my employee info. How do I find out what the username for tha...

• Visitor
  • As a Starbucks employee, I'm supposed to get a spotify premium account. When I try to set up the account using my partner information, it tells me there is already an account existing with my employe...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recovery account associated to facebook

My original account in spotify is associated to facebook, but I cannot acess facebook anymore, so how I can recovery my account?Using the "forget the username/password" said that I need log in facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • My original account in spotify is associated to facebook, but I cannot acess facebook anymore, so how I can recovery my account? Using the "forget the username/password" said that I need log in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes