Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Recovery account associated to facebook

My original account in spotify is associated to facebook, but I cannot acess facebook anymore, so how I can recovery my account?Using the "forget the username/password" said that I need log in facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • My original account in spotify is associated to facebook, but I cannot acess facebook anymore, so how I can recovery my account? Using the "forget the username/password" said that I need log in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not pay my premium fee

So I've been trying to pay my monthly fee for premium, but I encounter an error every time I try it. After I select my payment method, the loading animation just keeps turning underneath (shown in attachment) I tried with a WiFi and 3G connection, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been trying to pay my monthly fee for premium, but I encounter an error every time I try it. After I select my payment method, the loading animation just keeps turning underneath (shown in at...
  • onurc
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid gift card code in a Country

Hi, I sent a gift card code by email from my Colombian account to my cousin who live in LA but actually she is in Colombia. When she follows the steps to activate the gift card an anoucement which says "this card is no available in this country" appe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I sent a gift card code by email from my Colombian account to my cousin who live in LA but actually she is in Colombia. When she follows the steps to activate the gift card an anoucement which sa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Como solucionar problema de pago de Spotify

Hola. Yo he dado de baja a mi tarjeta de crédito con la que abonaba Spotify, y he puesto la de mi padre. Pero me cobran $69 por mes mientras que en la página de internet me dice que por ser Premium podría seguir abonando $36 por 6 meses más.Si mi cue...

• Hola. Yo he dado de baja a mi tarjeta de crédito con la que abonaba Spotify, y he puesto la de mi padre. Pero me cobran $69 por mes mientras que en la página de internet me dice que por ser Premium p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing playlist and artists

One week ago I had to log in when I opend Spotify free on my Android. Since then I can not see my own playlists or the artists I follow. I have tried to log in with both username, e-mail and Facebook, and got the same results. I have tried to reset t...

• One week ago I had to log in when I opend Spotify free on my Android. Since then I can not see my own playlists or the artists I follow. I have tried to log in with both username, e-mail and Facebook...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically logg off

Hello everybody, I have this weird behaviour : Spotify automatically log off after 1 or 2 seconds and says invalid credentials.If I use a bad password, Spotify doesn't log-in at all.However, I can't connect anywhere (webplayer, app, web...). I can't ...

• Regular
  • Hello everybody,   I have this weird behaviour : Spotify automatically log off after 1 or 2 seconds and says invalid credentials. If I use a bad password, Spotify doesn't log-in at all....
  • tobin910
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account is still registered with my old account.

I deleted my previous facebook before i deleted my previous spotify account. Now i'm unable to return to that account and delete it so that i can subscribe to the student discount offered by spotify on my new spotify account. Help please! Thank You

• I deleted my previous facebook before i deleted my previous spotify account. Now i'm unable to return to that account and delete it so that i can subscribe to the student discount offered by spotify ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404

Hello, I just subscribed for premium and can't log in on my iPhone 4. Get Error 404 everytime I try to log in. Why do I get these errors?

• Hello, I just subscribed for premium and can't log in on my iPhone 4. Get Error 404 everytime I try to log in. Why do I get these errors?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password forgot.

The link to reset password is not working, it does not recognize my email as valid. However, if I try to create a new account it won't let me as my email already has an account attached to it. I haven't been able to sign in for a month and I'm about ...

• The link to reset password is not working, it does not recognize my email as valid. However, if I try to create a new account it won't let me as my email already has an account attached to it. I have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium does not recognise me

I have just upgraded to Family premium from the standard monthly package. The email sent to me to allow me to use the service connects me with this message:Cannot join Premium for Family Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan...

• I have just upgraded to Family premium from the standard monthly package.  The email sent to me to allow me to use the service connects me with this message: Cannot join Premium for Family 😞...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Debit card charges

I just got charged 3 times by spotify and i still cannot acces my premium subscription, with the student discount.

• I just got charged 3 times by spotify and i still cannot acces my premium subscription, with the student discount.
  • Brumleyr7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium issues

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and logged out and logged in I have never used any other accounts and my premium is still not updated on my account ! Help!!

• I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and logged out and logged in I have never used any other accounts and my premium is still not updated on my account ! Help!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

normal premium to family premium migration

I have an existing normal premium accountMy husband recently added me to a family premium groupHowever I'm not sure if im still paying for the old premium subscribsion, how to cancel the old subsribsion, and how to get the new subscription on my phon...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an existing normal premium account My husband recently added me to a family premium group However I'm not sure if im still paying for the old premium subscribsion, how to cancel the old subs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify charged me for premium but premium isn't unlocked

Here's what we got from you: Okay so I have no idea if this is the right one but I signed up for Spotify, put in my card and tried to upload my schedule for the student Spotify. From there it wouldn't let me upload so I contacted sheerID. The person ...

• Here's what we got from you: Okay so I have no idea if this is the right one but I signed up for Spotify, put in my card and tried to upload my schedule for the student Spotify. From there it wouldn'...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are accounts from diferent countrys messed up?

Something is REALLY messed up in the Spotify backend. I am a Family Account owner.However, if I change my country, it changes my account to FREE, without notice.As I was using an IP from a diferent Country, I got redirected to an diferent country url...

• Something is REALLY messed up in the Spotify backend.   I am a Family Account owner. However, if I change my country, it changes my account to FREE, without notice. As I was using ...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to make a playlist of random songs

Hello, im premium, and I have like 7000 songs on my spotify collection, but when I try to get them on offline mode it only allows me to download 3300 songs, i know this is the limit.But id like to make a playlist of 3300 RANDOMIZED songs from my coll...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, im premium, and I have like 7000 songs on my spotify collection, but when I try to get them on offline mode it only allows me to download 3300 songs, i know this is the limit. But id like to ...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

Will the payment be considered even if it was sent through Cebuana though the payment was meant to be sent via LBC? Thanks in advance.

• Will the payment be considered even if it was sent through Cebuana though the payment was meant to be sent via LBC? Thanks in advance.
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Uk Spotify has slowed to a crawl and won't load subcription info

Anyone know why the internet connection for Spotify UK is so slow? More importantly why won't it load the Subscription page so that I can change my credit card details?

• Anyone know why the internet connection for Spotify UK is so slow?   More importantly why won't it load the Subscription page so that I can change my credit card details?
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes