Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Premium ended before time.

I bought spotify premium using that 0,99EUR deal for 3 months. Purchase was made on May 23, 2016 so my premium should have ended around August 23, 2016 and as far as I know from that date it only pasted about 60 days. Right now I am missing my 30 day...

• Regular
  • I bought spotify premium using that 0,99EUR deal for 3 months. Purchase was made on May 23, 2016 so my premium should have ended around August 23, 2016 and as far as I know from that d...
  • Whooopsy1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't cancel my premium account

i canceled but still billing me and im not using it anymore, need help

• i canceled but still billing me and im not using it anymore, need help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

I got the facebook account, entered on it while spotify on once and changed my name/password (on fb), spotify gone out and can't enter with fb now. So I have no account.

• Casual Listener
  • I got the facebook account, entered on it while spotify on once and changed my name/password (on fb), spotify gone out and can't enter with fb now. So I have no account.
  • Blacklock
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Having trouble with getting student discount

I am trying to purchase Spotify premium (for the first time) on my NUS student discount. I click the 'Spotify Student Discount' link on the NUS website which takes me to the 'Sign up now' page. Clicking the sign up now link takes me to a page where I...

• Regular
  • I am trying to purchase Spotify premium (for the first time) on my NUS student discount. I click the 'Spotify Student Discount' link on the NUS website which takes me to the 'Sign up now' page. Click...
  • Gabperez98
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SPOTIFY **bleep**: Curse of the inaccessible email account

My Spotify Brothers and Sisters, I need help with a VERY frustrating problem that should be MUCH easier to fix. Please read all the way through before giving me a seemingly easy answer that won’t work:Scenario:I have an old email address tied to my a...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Brothers and Sisters, I need help with a VERY frustrating problem that should be MUCH easier to fix.  Please read all the way through before giving me a seemingly easy answer that won...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I m a premium user and for private things I want to dissociate my account from facebook and log

I m a premium user and for private things I want to dissociate my account from facebook and login with my email o username .How can I do that ? , to dont loose my playlist and to still have premium account . thanks a lot

• Visitor
  • I m a premium user and for private things I want to dissociate my account from facebook and login with my email o username .How can I do that ? , to dont loose my playlist and to still have premium a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have entered my email address and you say it is already registered. I now remember that I signed up but never used it. I entered my password but it was not recognised so I reset it. I still cannot access the site. Thank you for your help. Susanne

• Casual Listener
  • I have entered my email address and you say it is already registered. I now remember that I signed up but never used it. I entered my password but it was not recognised so I reset it. I still cannot ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search Facebook Friends

How can I add facebook friend to my following list?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I add facebook friend to my following list?
  • marimaca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete my Spotify account?

How do I delete my Spotify account?

• Visitor
  • How do I delete my Spotify account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Can't I Share Music with Facebook Users?

I'm not a Facebook user and I can't share my music with Facebook users I've followed that also follow me. Why is this? How do we fix this? I'd really like to share some jams with like minded individuals!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not a Facebook user and I can't share my music with Facebook users I've followed that also follow me.  Why is this?  How do we fix this?  I'd really like to share some jams with li...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution darn you are just wrong

Telling me gotta fix my problems on a computer when it's on my phoneThe for me to fix it myself??? Forget this then I'll just run spirit until the funds run dry. All while going show my friends and co workers how mess up spirit is now and do what the...

• Regular
  • Telling me gotta fix my problems on a computer when it's on my phone The for me to fix it myself??? Forget this then I'll just run spirit until the funds run dry. All while going show my friends and...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema na reunovação de Assinatura

Em maio realizei o cancelamento de minha assinatura Premium. Após algumas semanas resolvi assinar novamente a assinatura (quando começa a utilizar Premium, é quase impossível voltar para o free, rs..), foi quando deparei no aplicativo um anúncio info...

• Em maio realizei o cancelamento de minha assinatura Premium. Após algumas semanas resolvi assinar novamente a assinatura (quando começa a utilizar Premium, é quase impossível voltar para o free, rs.....
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I emailed spotify and they told me that they would refund me but first they needed to confirm security information, I sent them an email back now it has been 1 week without reply... I have tried to contact them again but still no reply, I have checke...

• Music Fan
  • I emailed spotify and they told me that they would refund me but first they needed to confirm security information, I sent them an email back now it has been 1 week without reply... I have tried to c...
  • Kplourde
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant Access Old Account

I have an active spotify account that was accessed through my FB. I deleted my FB account and the email address associated with it so now I can't log in. I'm being charged monthly for something I can't use. HELP!!!!

• I have an active spotify account that was accessed through my FB. I deleted my FB account and the email address associated with it so now I can't log in. I'm being charged monthly for something I can...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost all of my 'Your Music'- Favourite Songs

Hi,As I am not in my usual region (strangly Spotify even informed me with error 402), I seemed to have lost all of my saved music that I had before I left the region for a few weeks. Now there are none favourite songs that I saved previously. I knew ...

• Hi, As I am not in my usual region (strangly Spotify even informed me with error 402), I seemed to have lost all of my saved music that I had before I left the region for a few weeks.  Now t...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium help

I just downloaded and got all family members on family premium but how do I cancel the premium subscription prior to starting the family package or does it automatically stop the premium package I had just for myself seeing that I am the one who subs...

• I just downloaded and got all family members on family premium but how do I cancel the premium subscription prior to starting the family package or does it automatically stop the premium package I ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost premium and play list. .dont wamt to be bulled

I bought a 3 month trial for 99p and expected to be charged after this time (sept). My phone upgraded and I've now lost all my play lists and my premium. My status shows as "free" . What has happened and how do I ensure I'm not charged in Sept?

• I bought a 3 month trial for 99p and expected to be charged after this time (sept). My phone upgraded and I've now lost all my play lists and my premium. My status shows as "free" . What has happened...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Same facebook change spotify account

I used my Facebook to make a Spotify account a while a go. Now I made a new Spotify and wanna link it to my old facebook. It says that I can't bcs my Facebook is already connected to a Spotify. But I've already deleted the app in my Facebook account ...

• I used my Facebook to make a Spotify account a while a go. Now I made a new Spotify and wanna link it to my old facebook. It says that I can't bcs my Facebook is already connected to a Spotify. But I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't listen to music after returning to Hong Kong

I am a Hong Kong based Spotify user who spent three weeks in Oz. I am awared that I can't use Spotify after 2 weeks of my arrival due to the foreign restriction things. But then, I have returned to Hong Kong for like 3 days, but I still have no acces...

• I am a Hong Kong based Spotify user who spent three weeks in Oz. I am awared that I can't use Spotify after 2 weeks of my arrival due to the foreign restriction things. But then, I have returned to H...
  • icheung2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't agree invitation for family premium

Hi guys! I Need your help.my son has a Premium Family Account and send me an invitation.i Registered for a New spotify free Account and Try to agree the invitation, but it doesn't work. Can you help me? Every Time I get the Same Answer, that i have t...

• Hi guys! I Need your help. my son has a Premium Family Account and send me an invitation. i Registered for a New spotify free Account and Try to agree the invitation, but it doesn't work. Can you h...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes