Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Contraseña.

No encuentro forma de restablecer mi contraseña, porque no sé con qué correo electrónico me registré. ¿Hay alguna forma de saberlo?

• No encuentro forma de restablecer mi contraseña, porque no sé con qué correo electrónico me registré. ¿Hay alguna forma de saberlo?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps Telling me to use Facebook

So here is my problem - my phone used to remember my spotify details. But it stopped doing so. So I typed them in to log in....it then tells me I dont have a facebook account and that I shoudl input my credential. Weird thing is this only comes up if...

• Casual Listener
  • So here is my problem - my phone used to remember my spotify details. But it stopped doing so. So I typed them in to log in....it then tells me I dont have a facebook account and that I shoudl input ...
  • molloy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have been using and paying for premium but can't log into account

I've been using and paying for premium on my iPhone for almost 2 years and today I got logged out and now I can't get back into that account. It all gets charged to iTunes but when I enter that email it says it's invalid. Can someone help?

• I've been using and paying for premium on my iPhone for almost 2 years and today I got logged out and now I can't get back into that account. It all gets charged to iTunes but when I enter that email...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Address to enter for family member to sign in

When I invite a family member, they get a notification, do I enter in my user name or their email? B/c i keep getting messages when entering my email that i already have an account. If i enter their email address, what password do I (they) use? VERRR...

• When I invite a family member, they get a notification, do I enter in my user name or their email? B/c i keep getting messages when entering my email that i already have an account. If i enter their ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free suscription and paying every month

Hi,I try Spotify Premium according to my account since 2014, and after the trial period I was charge monthly and had access to premium with my Android App only. All other apps where with free suscription.Since this month, the only app that used to wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I try Spotify Premium according to my account since 2014, and after the trial period I was charge monthly and had access to premium with my Android App only. All other apps where with free suscr...
  • ciro
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

How do I stop this person from using my account? I changed my password twice and even pushed the button where I can log out from all my devices. But still someone can access to my spotify and use it.

• How do I stop this person from using my account? I changed my password twice and even pushed the button where I can log out from all my devices. But still someone can access to my spotify and use it.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from device

How can i disconnect my spotify account from a public device?

• Casual Listener
  • How can i disconnect my spotify account from a public device?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account

Guys I've had Spotify a while now . I've broken my phone that had the Spotify account on it beyond repair but the problem is when I sign into this phone it won't let me use premium I'm still laying for the premium and have done for the last 4 months ...

• Guys I've had Spotify a while now . I've broken my phone that had the Spotify account on it beyond repair but the problem is when I sign into this phone it won't let me use premium I'm still laying f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family spotify

I have upgraded to family but when I've sent the link to my daughter the code she has to enter doesn't work , any ideas anyone

• I have upgraded to family but when I've sent the link to my daughter the code she has to enter doesn't work , any ideas anyone 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redirecting when attempting to pay?

So recently I've attempted to pay to start my subscription. However when I try to use PayPal,the page redirects me to the main page where I started at. To further explain this in detail,I did everything to pay with PayPal but after all of it,I get re...

• Casual Listener
  • So recently I've attempted to pay to start my subscription. However when I try to use PayPal,the page redirects me to the main page where I started at.   To further explain this in detail,I di...
  • banqzfx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reedem code not working

I'm trying to redeem a gift card but for some reason I get an invalid card message.I've tried 2 different gift cards. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to redeem a gift card but for some reason I get an invalid card message. I've tried 2 different gift cards.   Please help    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card

Hi,I've just bought a gift card for my friend. I wanted to try if it was working or not so when I used the code, I think it was added to my account,instead. How can I direct it to my friend's account? Thanks in advance.

• Hi, I've just bought a gift card for my friend. I wanted to try if it was working or not so when I used the code, I think it was added to my account,instead. How can I direct it to my friend's accou...
  • raiverboy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring email / duplicate accounts

I have two Spotify accounts. One is a free account. It is associated with my facebook and personal email address. One is a premium account. It is not associated with a facebook page. It is associated with a college email address. I want to close the ...

• I have two Spotify accounts.    One is a free account. It is associated with my facebook and personal email address.   One is a premium account. It is not associated with a fa...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in on my new phone

Last week i received my new Iphone and suddenly i can't log in in my spotify premium account. I always log in with my facebook account but when i type my pasword and press enter the screen goes back to the same page where i have to give my password.....

• Casual Listener
  • Last week i received my new Iphone and suddenly i can't log in in my spotify premium account. I always log in with my facebook account but when i type my pasword and press enter the screen goes back ...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why won't my music download

My music will only save AND download right after I've un-installed and reinstalled. But never after, it'll only save and when I go to download all my music, it does nothing.

• Casual Listener
  • My music will only save AND download right after I've un-installed and reinstalled. But never after, it'll only save and when I go to download all my music, it does nothing.
  • lruiz1994
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido subscription not working

My Spotify says: "Your subscription with one of our partners has ended, so you are now using Spotify Free." I am with Fido and have used Spotify Premium for a year without issue. However, it has now stopped despite the deal being for 2 years. I have ...

• My Spotify says: "Your subscription with one of our partners has ended, so you are now using Spotify Free."    I am with Fido and have used Spotify Premium for a year without issue. ...
  • Courtha
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

switch account

How to switch my old account to a new account?

• Visitor
  • How to switch my old account to a new account?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 free days of premium

Hi,How can i cancel the free trial?In loged in with facebook from an iphone.Sorry for my english i'm from italy.

• Hi, How can i cancel the free trial? In loged in with facebook from an iphone. Sorry for my english i'm from italy.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i get the 99p deal

I have heard about the 3 months for 99p deal but cant find it anywhere.. how can i find it?

• I have heard about the 3 months for 99p deal but cant find it anywhere.. how can i find it? 🙂  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country

Hi, I just moved from Norway to Australia, and since I want to join a family subscription with the family I'm currently living together with I need to change my country.. This is easier said than done. I'm using spotify with Facebook but still after ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just moved from Norway to Australia, and since I want to join a family subscription with the family I'm currently living together with I need to change my country.. This is easier said tha...
  • TorGjerde
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes