Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Impossibile annullare abbonamento

Volevo annullare il mio abbonamento prima della scadenza dei 30 giorni di prova gratis ma anche seguendo le istruzioni e accedendo all'account e alla parte abbonamento non compare il menù per l'annullamento ma dice che avrò Spotify Premium fino a 201...

• Casual Listener
  • Volevo annullare il mio abbonamento prima della scadenza dei 30 giorni di prova gratis ma anche seguendo le istruzioni  e accedendo all'account e alla parte abbonamento non compare il menù per l...
  • Charlie90
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist perdidas y nombre de usuario cambiado

Buenos días, hoy no podía acceder a mi cuenta, cambié la contraseña y al acceder resulta que han cambiado mi nombre de usuario y se han borrado todas mis playlists. ¿como puedo recuperar los datos?

• Buenos días, hoy no podía acceder a mi cuenta, cambié la contraseña y al acceder resulta que han cambiado mi nombre de usuario y se han borrado todas mis playlists. ¿como puedo recuperar los datos?
  • misabelcc-es
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribtion fee but canceled my Account

Hey there Support team.I canceled my Subscription but my credit card was charged yesterday. Please refund this immediately. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there Support team. I canceled my Subscription but my credit card was charged yesterday.  Please refund this immediately.   Thank you.
  • Peggie0921
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Change Country Setting

I recently moved to another country (Germany to USA) and despite deleting my account/reinstalling the program, it is still a German Spotify (language, settings, music, etc.) and is charging me through my USA paypal the USA premium rate. The country p...

• I recently moved to another country (Germany to USA) and despite deleting my account/reinstalling the program, it is still a German Spotify (language, settings, music, etc.) and is charging me throug...
  • novatski
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription and still being charged

I have cancelled my premium last month and still was charged in June ! I would like to be reimbursed ASAP!

• I have cancelled my premium last month and still was charged in June ! I would like to be reimbursed ASAP!
  • Soledadsanchez3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Change username from defult

Hi Community,Just a question regarding the username. is there a way to change where is says created by " " to my real name.I know this is probably out there somewhere already, but I find it quite frustrating that I was assigned a "username" of lots o...

spotidy problems.png
  •   Hi Community, Just a question regarding the username.  is there a way to change where is says created by "    " to my real name. I know this is probably out there somewhe...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges for Account I Don't Have

I was declined at the store the other day because an unknown spotify charge occured on my card that i never signed up for. When trying to follow the steps online i am not finding any solution. the website is not giving me any options under subscripto...

• Visitor
  • I was declined at the store the other day because an unknown spotify charge occured on my card that i never signed up for. When trying to follow the steps online i am not finding any solution.  ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium?!

Okay, why is there difference in my account between web and app? I am premium user and if I want to adjust it on the web, it states that I am a free user. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, why is there difference in my account between web and app? I am premium user and if I want to adjust it on the web, it states that I am a free user. What can I do?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't change country

I'm still having trouble changing "country". I've had some email exchange with support, ref # 00533954 but I'm having difficulties taking your advice. This is the problem: I am resident in France, and registered (I had to) with Spotify via Facebook. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm still having trouble changing "country".  I've had some email exchange with support, ref  # 00533954 but I'm having difficulties taking your advice.   This is the problem:&nb...
  • nicole_ce123
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Merge 2 accounts

Dear All,I used to live in UK with a Premium account. Now I am back to Italy and I have another account (not premium).I would like to merge my 2 accounts into the italian one keeping:- my playlist (both if possible)- the Premium account Could you hel...

• Dear All, I used to live in UK with a Premium account. Now I am back to Italy and I have another account (not premium). I would like to merge my 2 accounts into the italian one keeping: - my playl...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

premium isn't popping up as an option

I had been subscribed to premium for two years and it usually paid automatically at the end of the month but I went on a cruise and i forgot to load an iTunes card before I left so it cancelled. Now the option to get premium won't appear in the app. ...

• Regular
  • I had been subscribed to premium for two years and it usually paid automatically at the end of the month but I went on a cruise and i forgot to load an iTunes card before I left so it cancelled. Now ...
  • Prodigystic
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Get 3 months for 9 DKK ?

I took the offer where you get 3 months og premium for 9 DKK. I Can se on my bank account that the Money has been charged, but i only got 7 days free. Then i loged in and took the offer where you get the frist month for free and after that it Will co...

• I took the offer where you get 3 months og premium for 9 DKK. I Can se on my bank account that the Money has been charged, but i only got 7 days free. Then i loged in and took the offer where you get...
  • Tres
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on pause??!!

I got my premium subscription at 7/6-2016 for 99 sek/month with the first 3 months for free. Today I got an e-mail that they put my premium on pause because there was not enough money on my bank account. I have the 3 first months for free!! Why are t...

• I got my premium subscription at 7/6-2016 for 99 sek/month with the first 3 months for free. Today I got an e-mail that they put my premium on pause because there was not enough money on my bank acco...
  • Tres
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify vs Apple

So today my premium ran out, and guess who pays through in app purchases on their iPhone? You guess it, this guy!You could imagine how upset I was when I found out I can't get my premium back due to spotify removing the option because of this issue b...

• So today my premium ran out, and guess who pays through in app purchases on their iPhone? You guess it, this guy! You could imagine how upset I was when I found out I can't get my premium back due t...
  • Prodigystic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount for premium not working

I paid for the student discount for premium on my account and completed everything it told me to do and I go to my account and it still says subscription free. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for the student discount for premium on my account and completed everything it told me to do and I go to my account and it still says subscription free. Please help!
  • xrubes17
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Had Student Discount...Now It Is Charging Me Full Price??

I have had the student discount for the past year, I am an active student currently. For the past two months, I just noticed that Spotify has been charging me 9.99 instead of 4.99. Is there a number to call to get my money back? Not cool.

• I have had the student discount for the past year, I am an active student currently. For the past two months, I just noticed that Spotify has been charging me 9.99 instead of 4.99. Is there a number ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Familiy

Trying to get the whole family on Spotify Family. But one of the children cannot accept the invitation because she is, according to Spotify, already a premium user (already on Spotify Family). However, on my account, she is not listed as an active us...

• Trying to get the whole family on Spotify Family. But one of the children cannot accept the invitation because she is, according to Spotify, already a premium user (already on Spotify Family). H...
  • Bamscott174
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement a way to transfer from a Spotify account created using Facebook to a Spotify only account

Need help. Account was working fine. Just paid for premium now its logged me out and i cant log back in? I know the passwords correct problem is i just made up an email adress to start an account as my email adress was already used on a past account....

• Casual Listener
  • Need help. Account was working fine. Just paid for premium now its logged me out and i cant log back in? I know the passwords correct problem is i just made up an email adress to start an account as ...
  • Oceandiver2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit Card payment.

Hello everyone. I still have time to do this, but I was just wondering if I can cancel my payment method without canceling my premium account. Or if I should wait for the day and cancel. Because I don't want to pay with credit card anymore but with g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I still have time to do this, but I was just wondering if I can cancel my payment method without canceling my premium account. Or if I should wait for the day and cancel. Because I do...
  • LethalViperPT
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes