Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Copy account to another family account

My girlfriend is really annoying me by taking over my Spotify account. So I have signed up for a family package. Please copy all my main account details to the family account so she can continue using that and I can have my Spotify back. Thank You. B...

• My girlfriend is really annoying me by taking over my Spotify account.  So I have signed up for a family package.  Please copy all my main account details to the family account so she can c...
  • thxmvs
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged 3 times.

I tried to do the upgrade twice last week and failed ( There was a message about "Issues with my bank") and this week, checking my account balance I noticed I was charged 3 times and I don' t have Premium access yet. I am not alone , there is a threa...

• Regular
  • I tried to do the upgrade twice last week and failed ( There was a message about "Issues with my bank") and this week, checking my account balance I noticed I was charged 3 times and I don' t have Pr...
  • sinuadame
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Free instead of Premium

Today my account now shows as Free even though I have a Premium/family account. I verified I paid $14.99 with an active credit card on 6/28. How do I fix this as everyone on my family account is now having issues.

• Casual Listener
  • Today my account now shows as Free even though I have a Premium/family account. I verified I paid $14.99 with an active credit card on 6/28. How do I fix this as everyone on my family account is now ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid Premium on the wrong account

I got a new debit card, which had paused my premium account, and was trying to update my information online so I could resume my premium account. By mistake I paid for premium on the account linked to facebook, which isn't the account I actively use....

• I got a new debit card, which had paused my premium account, and was trying to update my information online so I could resume my premium account. By mistake I paid for premium on the account linked t...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is my account deleted?

I permanently deleted my old Facebook account that my Spotify was connected to and was wondering if that means my Spotify is also deleted?

• I permanently deleted my old Facebook account that my Spotify was connected to and was wondering if that means my Spotify is also deleted?
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Hi, i just got a message that i payed 99kr for premium and that isnt the first time.. But the problem is that for about the last 3-4 months i havnt got premium and still dont have + they say that i should get a recive to my email account and have not...

• Hi, i just got a message that i payed 99kr for premium and that isnt the first time.. But the problem is that for about the last 3-4 months i havnt got premium and still dont have + they say that i s...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Subscription] ¿Por qué sucede esto?

Hola, buenas noches, me llegó un correo que menciona que mi suscripción está a punto de expirar,en realidad no entiendo cómo es posible que suceda si realicé el pago cuando aún estaba la promoción de pagar $99.00 y te regalan tres meses ¿a caso no se...

• Hola, buenas noches, me llegó un correo que menciona que mi suscripción está a punto de expirar,en realidad no entiendo cómo es posible que suceda si realicé el pago cuando aún estaba la promoción de...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play music

I received Spotify free through my phone plan in December for two years. I just upgraded my phone yesterday and now I can't do anything on my account because it's telling me I have to buy premium? Uhm help please that's ridiculous.

• Casual Listener
  • I received Spotify free through my phone plan in December for two years. I just upgraded my phone yesterday and now I can't do anything on my account because it's telling me I have to buy premium? Uh...
  • Kttxo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Partner account

As a Starbucks employee, I'm supposed to get a spotify premium account. When I try to set up the account using my partner information, it tells me there is already an account existing with my employee info. How do I find out what the username for tha...

• Visitor
  • As a Starbucks employee, I'm supposed to get a spotify premium account. When I try to set up the account using my partner information, it tells me there is already an account existing with my employe...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recovery account associated to facebook

My original account in spotify is associated to facebook, but I cannot acess facebook anymore, so how I can recovery my account?Using the "forget the username/password" said that I need log in facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • My original account in spotify is associated to facebook, but I cannot acess facebook anymore, so how I can recovery my account? Using the "forget the username/password" said that I need log in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not pay my premium fee

So I've been trying to pay my monthly fee for premium, but I encounter an error every time I try it. After I select my payment method, the loading animation just keeps turning underneath (shown in attachment) I tried with a WiFi and 3G connection, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been trying to pay my monthly fee for premium, but I encounter an error every time I try it. After I select my payment method, the loading animation just keeps turning underneath (shown in at...
  • onurc
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid gift card code in a Country

Hi, I sent a gift card code by email from my Colombian account to my cousin who live in LA but actually she is in Colombia. When she follows the steps to activate the gift card an anoucement which says "this card is no available in this country" appe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I sent a gift card code by email from my Colombian account to my cousin who live in LA but actually she is in Colombia. When she follows the steps to activate the gift card an anoucement which sa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Como solucionar problema de pago de Spotify

Hola. Yo he dado de baja a mi tarjeta de crédito con la que abonaba Spotify, y he puesto la de mi padre. Pero me cobran $69 por mes mientras que en la página de internet me dice que por ser Premium podría seguir abonando $36 por 6 meses más.Si mi cue...

• Hola. Yo he dado de baja a mi tarjeta de crédito con la que abonaba Spotify, y he puesto la de mi padre. Pero me cobran $69 por mes mientras que en la página de internet me dice que por ser Premium p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing playlist and artists

One week ago I had to log in when I opend Spotify free on my Android. Since then I can not see my own playlists or the artists I follow. I have tried to log in with both username, e-mail and Facebook, and got the same results. I have tried to reset t...

• One week ago I had to log in when I opend Spotify free on my Android. Since then I can not see my own playlists or the artists I follow. I have tried to log in with both username, e-mail and Facebook...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically logg off

Hello everybody, I have this weird behaviour : Spotify automatically log off after 1 or 2 seconds and says invalid credentials.If I use a bad password, Spotify doesn't log-in at all.However, I can't connect anywhere (webplayer, app, web...). I can't ...

• Regular
  • Hello everybody,   I have this weird behaviour : Spotify automatically log off after 1 or 2 seconds and says invalid credentials. If I use a bad password, Spotify doesn't log-in at all....
  • tobin910
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account is still registered with my old account.

I deleted my previous facebook before i deleted my previous spotify account. Now i'm unable to return to that account and delete it so that i can subscribe to the student discount offered by spotify on my new spotify account. Help please! Thank You

• I deleted my previous facebook before i deleted my previous spotify account. Now i'm unable to return to that account and delete it so that i can subscribe to the student discount offered by spotify ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404

Hello, I just subscribed for premium and can't log in on my iPhone 4. Get Error 404 everytime I try to log in. Why do I get these errors?

• Hello, I just subscribed for premium and can't log in on my iPhone 4. Get Error 404 everytime I try to log in. Why do I get these errors?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password forgot.

The link to reset password is not working, it does not recognize my email as valid. However, if I try to create a new account it won't let me as my email already has an account attached to it. I haven't been able to sign in for a month and I'm about ...

• The link to reset password is not working, it does not recognize my email as valid. However, if I try to create a new account it won't let me as my email already has an account attached to it. I have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium does not recognise me

I have just upgraded to Family premium from the standard monthly package. The email sent to me to allow me to use the service connects me with this message:Cannot join Premium for Family Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan...

• I have just upgraded to Family premium from the standard monthly package.  The email sent to me to allow me to use the service connects me with this message: Cannot join Premium for Family 😞...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes