Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student charged £9.99 after only 7 months at £4.99

Hi, I am subscribed to spotify using the student discount however today I was reverted back to the full payment after only 7 months of being at £4.99. It was my understanding that this should only happen after 12 months? I will continue to be a stude...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I am subscribed to spotify using the student discount however today I was reverted back to the full payment after only 7 months of being at £4.99. It was my understanding that this...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country and card details

I am having problems changing my location. I have just come from New Zealand and cannot change my location back to the uk, when I try to edit my location I simply cannot click on the country option. I try to change my card details to my uk card but o...

• I am having problems changing my location. I have just come from New Zealand and cannot change my location back to the uk, when I try to edit my location I simply cannot click on the country option. ...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment failure

Okay so I had Spotify premium and my last payment didn't go through because the money wasn't in there I'm not trying to set up premium again and put in my card I was using before and it says there's a problem with my payment provider and that "they'r...

• Okay so I had Spotify premium and my last payment didn't go through because the money wasn't in there I'm not trying to set up premium again and put in my card I was using before and it says there's ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Status wird Full Price

I have a verified students account but last time I payed 9,99 for some reason. All bills before are fine and my status is still on status, also on the German verification site unidays. I already contacted Spotify, but they tell me to post my problem ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a verified students account but last time I payed 9,99 for some reason. All bills before are fine and my status is still on status, also on the German verification site unidays. I already cont...
  • TheSim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Uni days Student discount won't work on my new Spotify account

I used my unidays student discount on a Spotify account and then I cancelled that and now it's back to a free account not premium but whenever I try to use my discount on my new account it says "your student credentials are already associated with an...

• Casual Listener
  • I used my unidays student discount on a Spotify account and then I cancelled that and now it's back to a free account not premium but whenever I try to use my discount on my new account it says "your...
  • Bm12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles logging in - Error code 101

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to put this, but I don't know anywhere else it would fit. I apologize if this isn't the right place. I've been on Spotify for a long time and haven't had any issues with the program at all until now. It s...

• I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to put this, but I don't know anywhere else it would fit. I apologize if this isn't the right place.    I've been on Spotify for a long time ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium but still getting charged?

I cancelled my premium subscription 2 weeks ago, and nowhere did it say my account would be charged another time.All anywhere said was that you can cancel ANYTIME. How do I contact an actual staff member of spotify in regards to my acocunt. I'm not h...

• I cancelled my premium subscription 2 weeks ago, and nowhere did it say my account would be charged another time. All anywhere said was that you can cancel ANYTIME.  How do I contact an actu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted app on accident can't log back in

So I sat on my iPhone in the car and deleted my Spotify app. I redownladed it but I don't remember the username or password to the account. I pay the premium amount every month also so maybe that will help? Someone help me please!!! Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • So I sat on my iPhone in the car and deleted my Spotify app. I redownladed it but I don't remember the username or password to the account. I pay the premium amount every month also so maybe that wil...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks trial

I've tried get the trial subscription from Starbucks but instead I got one month not three.And no star code.

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried get the trial subscription from Starbucks but instead I got one month not three. And no star code.
  • Carlos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Spotify Family

Greetings,I've been using spotify family plan (me + 1 other person) for the past month and now I want to completely cancel my premium. I don't want neither the family plan or normal Premium but I can't seem to find the option to do it. I tried going ...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings, I've been using spotify family plan (me + 1 other person) for the past month and now I want to completely cancel my premium. I don't want neither the family plan or normal Premium but I c...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding my daughter as family plus 1

I have had spotify premium for 1 year, listening of my Samsung. I also had signed in to my daughters iPhone for the same account. I have now upgraded to family, I have invited my daughter. I have deleted the app and everything from her iPhone. Howeve...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had spotify premium for 1 year, listening of my Samsung. I also had signed in to my daughters iPhone for the same account. I have now upgraded to family, I have invited my daughter. I have del...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Account has been hacked. I do not have a normal log in only a login through facebook. Had some other users logged into account earlier this morning while I was listening. Then went in email showed my subscription was canceled along with a bunch of em...

• Visitor
  • Account has been hacked. I do not have a normal log in only a login through facebook. Had some other users logged into account earlier this morning while I was listening. Then went in email showed my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song not available again and again

Hey there, Been having this issue for months now and I'm a bit exhausted. I like spotify so help me sort this out. It's quite weird cause some songs will always showed up as "song not available" and will never ever play. I'm running el capitan on a m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,    Been having this issue for months now and I'm a bit exhausted. I like spotify so help me sort this out.    It's quite weird cause some songs will always showed u...
  • dganem
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my account please help me

Hi! So my account got hacked, which at first i thought was one of my friends just borrowing my premium account, But i just checked my spotify on on my computer and saw that omeone changed the password and email-adress for the whole thing! What do i d...

• Hi! So my account got hacked, which at first i thought was one of my friends just borrowing my premium account, But i just checked my spotify on on my computer and saw that omeone changed the passwor...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to delete my account

I want to permanently delete my spotify account but I'm having trouble doing it. I looked it up and this is what I did: I went to my homepage > About > Contact form > Account > "I want to close my spotify account permanently" > Close Account > Sent a...

• Visitor
  • I want to permanently delete my spotify account but I'm having trouble doing it.  I looked it up and this is what I did: I went to my homepage > About > Contact form > Account > "I w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to delete my account

please, i can`t find the contact form to request the deleting of my account, please help. regards

• please, i can`t find the contact form to request the deleting of my account, please help.   regards
  • Daniela14
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not change my credit card?

It seems that the application do not work in my Chrome?

spot.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • It seems that the application do not work in my Chrome?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DJay + Spotify not working

For a year in pay £9.99 now I must pay £12.99 every month no this is wrong

• For a year in pay £9.99 now I must pay £12.99 every month no this is wrong
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to enter NUS card number

Hi I am trying to upgrade to a premium account and use my NUS Extra card to get the student discount rate. When I go to the page it lets me put in my bank details for payment and move to the next screen to enter my NUS card number, however it wont al...

• Hi   I am trying to upgrade to a premium account and use my NUS Extra card to get the student discount rate. When I go to the page it lets me put in my bank details for payment and move to the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I subscribed for spotify student but it would not verify me and I still got charged for the account. I want to the spotify student subscription but do not want to get charged additionally by entering in my card again

• I subscribed for spotify student but it would not verify me and I still got charged for the account.  I want to the spotify student subscription but do not want to get charged additionally by en...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes