Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution My Username automatically replaced into freaking long code!

After I deactivated my facebook account my spotify username automatically replaced into freaking long code, I don't know why! can you fix this issue my friends can't find my profile and albums!

• Casual Listener
  • After I deactivated my facebook account my spotify username automatically replaced into freaking long code, I don't know why! can you fix this issue my friends can't find my profile and albums!
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Problem

So basically, one day I get on my phone, open my spotify, and it automatically has me logged out. I click on "log in without password", because I forgot my password. So it sends me to the email page and I click on the "Go to Spotify" which is suppose...

• Visitor
  • So basically, one day I get on my phone, open my spotify, and it automatically has me logged out. I click on "log in without password", because I forgot my password. So it sends me to the email page ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook name won't show up even though it says it's connected?

PlanPremium Family PlanCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11, Macbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1, Mac CatalinaMy Question or IssueMy Spotify account has been linked to my Facebook since the beginning, and when I switched to a family plan, ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Plan Country United States Device iPhone 11, Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System iOS 13.3.1, Mac Catalina My Question or Issue My Spotify account has been linked to my...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution MY PASSWORD IS BEING DISPLAYED AS USERNAME

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceGalaxy Note 9, PCOperating SystemAndroid, Win 8.1 My Question or IssueIt's bad enough that Spotify does not allow us to change Usernames but to display my password as the Username that can be viewed by the public? T...

• Visitor
  • ...ut to display my password as the Username that can be viewed by the public?   This is a serious security issue that warrants a lawsuit if not resolved. It's a good thing that I'm not using my g...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I canceled my premium and still got charged

I would like spotify to give me a refund of 10.99 for the premium i canceled i got proof of the payement made in my account and did cancel the premium it's not the first time it happen and still wonder why you don't have call support. Please refund t...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like spotify to give me a refund of 10.99 for the premium i canceled i got proof of the payement made in my account and did cancel the premium it's not the first time it happen and still wond...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No access to account

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi, I have an old account that I have no access to or even the email linked to the accou...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi, I h...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Random Songs and playlists on my profile

Everyday when i log into spotify i'm subscribed to new playlist and have new songs addded to my library, things that i would never listen to. I already logged out of all devices and the only way to get into my account is with facebook login, which ha...

• Everyday when i log into spotify i'm subscribed to new playlist and have new songs addded to my library, things that i would never listen to.   I already logged out of all devices and the only...
  • Sub0tica
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not recognizing my facebook account

PlanFree? it was premium but i don't know if it got canceled or notCountryMexicoDevice iphone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or Issue i created my account through Facebook since December of 2014 but yesterday i was logged out of my spotify a...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free? it was premium but i don't know if it got canceled or not Country Mexico Device  iphone 7 Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue    i cre...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No email linked

I am making this post about my dad's account. Recently, it logged him out and it says that there was no account linked to his email, but it's the only email he has. It wouldn't let him reset his password or anything because his account just wasn't fo...

• Visitor
  • I am making this post about my dad's account. Recently, it logged him out and it says that there was no account linked to his email, but it's the only email he has. It wouldn't let him reset his pass...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Speaker

Hi, I have a sonos system. I use the system to play music from my Spotify account. One of my speakers have been stolen. I notice today when using spotify on my computer, that the music ends with the notification that my account are used elsewhere.Do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a sonos system. I use the system to play music from my Spotify account. One of my speakers have been stolen. I notice today when using spotify on my computer, that the music ends with the ...
  • ralee_e
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Divorced parents, get them to unfollow me.

Hi my parents are divorced now and I don't want my dad to see what I'm doing! It's quite ridiculous that you cannot block people!

• Regular
  • Hi my parents are divorced now and I don't want my dad to see what I'm doing! It's quite ridiculous that you cannot block people!
  • LoganGreen
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant log in or create an account

PlanFreeCountry Romania DeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XLOperating SystemAndroid 10 My IssueHello,I had an account on this email adress: cristian.*******@gmail.comA few hours ago i closed that account and i received a "close my account" email mentioning the fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Romania   Device Google Pixel 2 XL Operating System Android 10   My Issue Hello, I had an account on this email adress: cristian.*******@gmail.com A few hours ...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t access account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) I have Spotify premium,I can’t remember my password, and the email I used when I started is now disabled. How can...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   I have Spotify premium,I can’...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not recognizing my Facebook account

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemUnsure. iOS 10 maybe? My Question or IssueWhy is my Facebook account for Spotify not being recognized? It looks like I have 2 accounts. One through Facebook and another one without linking Facebook tog...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System Unsure. iOS 10 maybe?   My Question or Issue Why is my Facebook account for Spotify not being recognized? It looks like I have 2...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in - spotify constantly gets stuck?

For a couple of days now, spotify isn't working. I had to login on my Windows computer, but when i type in my correct details and click on 'log in', the programm keeps staying on the same screen. I already re-installed the programm a couple of times,...

• For a couple of days now, spotify isn't working. I had to login on my Windows computer, but when i type in my correct details and click on 'log in', the programm keeps staying on the same screen. I a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook link

I have logged into Spotify, and connected it to my facebook, but for some reason (even with my login details) it's my sister's name and profile pic that shows up, any suggestions as to why?

• I have logged into Spotify, and connected it to my facebook, but for some reason (even with my login details) it's my sister's name and profile pic that shows up, any suggestions as to why?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi account and account not visible

Hi guys! Yesterday i downloaded for first time spotify for Desktop. I made an account and i had problem, so i deleted and create new account and connected it to facebook. Now, if someone search my username on facebook is visible only my old account.....

• Hi guys! Yesterday i downloaded for first time spotify for Desktop. I made an account and i had problem, so i deleted and   create new account and connected it to facebook. Now, if someone ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connected account to facebook but account name is still shown

Hello,I connected my account to Facebook to have my facebook name displayed like shown on https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_basics/change-my-username/ but it still displays my account name instead of my Facebook name can som...

• Hello, I connected my account to Facebook to have my facebook name displayed like shown on https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_basics/change-my-username/ but it still di...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login

Can't acces my account(writing from the second one). When loggin i'm receiving message that password or username is incorrect, when i'm trying to reset my password reciving and error that my email adress is not registered. This is the third time happ...

• Can't acces my account(writing from the second one). When loggin i'm receiving message that password or username is incorrect, when i'm trying to reset my password reciving and error that my email ad...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes