Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook

I would like to deactivate my Facebook account but I can't due to the fact that my Facebook login is my spotify login! Is there anyway to change this without having to delete spotify account along with Facebook and start a new account using my email ...

• I would like to deactivate my Facebook account but I can't due to the fact that my Facebook login is my spotify login! Is there anyway to change this without having to delete spotify account along wi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Issues

Hello, I just got the free trial for Spotify for 30 days. It didn't go to my previous account. It created a whole different account. And now I can't access my other account with all my playlists. How can I get back my other account while still keepin...

• Hello, I just got the free trial for Spotify for 30 days. It didn't go to my previous account. It created a whole different account. And now I can't access my other account with all my playlists. How...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Connect Facebook Account

I have been subscribed to spotify premium on the college discount for a while now and decided to attach my facebook account to get the profile picture added. I am currently on a PC (Microsoft Surface Pro 3) running the latest versions of the spotify ...

• Visitor
  • I have been subscribed to spotify premium on the college discount for a while now and decided to attach my facebook account to get the profile picture added. I am currently on a PC (Microsoft Surface...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Free 2 months premium subscription

I paid for premium since you advertised that we will have free 2 month if we register before December 30 or 31st of 2014. How come it states on my subscription that my account will be renewed on 2015-01-28 and will be charged $3.99? What happened to ...

• I paid for premium since you advertised that we will have free 2 month if we register before December 30 or 31st of 2014. How come it states on my subscription that my account will be renewed on 2015...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already Premium Users - No Offers?

I was at a friends and he has Spotify Free and an advert comes on advertising that you can get Spotify for 3 Months Premium for 99p Now, I've been paying for Spotify for many years, I've never complained about this, I've never had an issue with this....

• Casual Listener
  • I was at a friends and he has Spotify Free and an advert comes on advertising that you can get Spotify for 3 Months Premium for 99p   Now, I've been paying for Spotify for many years, I've n...
  • angryabout99p
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail associated with facebook, can't create new account

When I try to log-in to spotify with my e-mail address, it says that it is linked to a facebook account, and I must log-in to my deleted facebook account. However if I try to create a new account, it says that my e-mail address is already taken and i...

• When I try to log-in to spotify with my e-mail address, it says that it is linked to a facebook account, and I must log-in to my deleted facebook account. However if I try to create a new account, it...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook from profile to fan page.

Hi, i had to change my facebook page from profile to fan. Now i have another account profile, can i recover my old profile on spotify? it's still on 11155237479 thnx

• Hi,  i had to change my facebook page from profile to fan. Now i have another account profile, can i recover my old profile on spotify? it's still on 11155237479 thnx
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial - Only getting 7 days

I downloaded the iphone Spotify app for the free 7 day trial, and then received an email asking if I wanted to extend the trial to 30 days. I did and gave my Paypal details for billing at the end of the 30 days. However, in my account it says I will ...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the iphone Spotify app for the free 7 day trial, and then received an email asking if I wanted to extend the trial to 30 days. I did and gave my Paypal details for billing at the end of ...
  • benkilk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Only have 3 synced devices, yet using web player unsyncs all of them!

I have Premium, and synced files to a Galaxy S3, a Tab Pro and my Laptop. It's been working fine for the most part for the last 3-4 years, occasionally some playlists unsync for no reason. However, I've started using the webplayer with my phones in m...

• Regular
  • I have Premium, and synced files to a Galaxy S3, a Tab Pro and my Laptop. It's been working fine for the most part for the last 3-4 years, occasionally some playlists unsync for no reason. However, I...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pre-paid card issue

Hi! I've received a pre-paid card in present. So today I wanted to redeem it. So I entered the code, but it said it was invalid. No big deal I just tried again. But after a lot of tries, of looking at the code and trying other letters that it could h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've received a pre-paid card in present. So today I wanted to redeem it. So I entered the code, but it said it was invalid. No big deal I just tried again. But after a lot of tries, of looking a...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Revomed spotify from facebook, now i can't log back in.

Yesterday, I accidently removed the spotify app from my FB account. And it seems like I lost my premium account now. I made a second account through FB, and my old account now no longer has my name connected to it. My old account now has a username w...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday, I accidently removed the spotify app from my FB account. And it seems like I lost my premium account now. I made a second account through FB, and my old account now no longer has my name c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Music wont show up on new tablet after downloading spotify and loggin in to my acct

I just got aq new tablet yesterday. I downloaded the spotify app and signed into my acct. It is blank. none of my songs that show up on my phone on Spotify show up on the tablet. How do I get them to show up when I sign in to Spotify anywhere?

• Casual Listener
  • I just got aq new tablet yesterday. I downloaded the spotify app and signed into my acct. It is blank. none of my songs that show up on my phone on Spotify show up on the tablet. How do I get them to...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading to premium

Hi everyone,I just want to ask by upgrading to premium, is that mean I can access spotify at any country? Doesn't matter which country my profile is set in?I am just a bit confused about this. Thank you for your help.Wish you a happy new year!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I just want to ask by upgrading to premium, is that mean I can access spotify at any country? Doesn't matter which country my profile is set in? I am just a bit confused about this...
  • JACM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to log in

On the spotify website i can log me in with my username and password on the client i can kind of, i got the some screenshots of the process in as attachments. edit: i realised that i got 3 spotify accounts on 1 email address 1. normal account 2. norm...

• Visitor
  • On the spotify website i can log me in with my username and password on the client i can kind of, i got the some screenshots of the process in as attachments. edit: i realised that i got 3 spotif...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duplicate Payment

Hello thereFor christmas, I decided to upgrade my Spotify subscription from Spotify Premium @ 9.99GBP/mo to the Family Plan with 3 accounts, so that I could have Spotify for myself, my partner and my mother.I have noticed today that I have been bille...

• Regular
  • Hello there For christmas, I decided to upgrade my Spotify subscription from Spotify Premium @ 9.99GBP/mo to the Family Plan with 3 accounts, so that I could have Spotify for myself, my partner an...
  • LandRocket
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I still get my months of premium if I cancel it now?

Hello, I recently signed up for Spotify Premium with the 0.99p for 3 months deal. I'm just wondering, if I clicked on cancel subscription would I still have Premium up until the date that it would have renewed? Thanks.

• Hello,   I recently signed up for Spotify Premium with the 0.99p for 3 months deal. I'm just wondering, if I clicked on cancel subscription would I still have Premium up until the date that ...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove spotify premium from facebook

Hello, id like to remove my spotify premium from my facebook account and put the premium onto a regular spotify account because i share my spotify with a friend and i dont want to give them my facebook password and i hate using facebook anyways

• Hello, id like to remove my spotify premium from my facebook account and put the premium onto a regular spotify account because i share my spotify with a friend and i dont want to give them my facebo...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Am I not allowed to get the 3 months for 0,99€ ?

I never enjoyed this promotion that has been going for sometime. Is it because I am in Europe? I click on it and it charges 6.99EUR every month... no promotion. I haven't found anything regarding this, but I am feeling betrayed since I've been a Prem...

• Casual Listener
  • I never enjoyed this promotion that has been going for sometime.   Is it because I am in Europe? I click on it and it charges 6.99EUR every month... no promotion.   I haven't f...
  • GabrielKai
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it allowed to use Spotify at work?

Hello, I am curious if it is allowed to use Spotify Premium at work? The license agreement states that Spotify is for personal use only, not for commercial. But does it really count as "commercial" when I listen to Spotify when I'm at work? Many than...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am curious if it is allowed to use Spotify Premium at work? The license agreement states that Spotify is for personal use only, not for commercial. But does it really count a...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to Premium - Student Discount

I just created another account with a different email address and credit card number because I have deleted my facebook, linked to my old account. I could not upgrade to premium at all without submitting to the 30 day free trial. A customer service r...

• Casual Listener
  • I just created another account with a different email address and credit card number because I have deleted my facebook, linked to my old account. I could not upgrade to premium at all without submit...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes