Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

can't get into my old account

I tried to change my password , got one, but now can't get into my old account. I guess i thought my username was wrllevine75, but it was something else. PLEASE help!

• Regular
  • I tried to change my password , got one, but now can't get into my old account. I guess i thought my username was wrllevine75, but it was something else. PLEASE help!
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift card

Last december(2013) I purchased a 12 months Spotify Premium Gift Card for my niece. Now I want to renew its subscription for another 12 months. What I need to do? Purchase another gift card?

• Last december(2013) I purchased a 12 months Spotify Premium Gift Card for my niece.   Now I want to renew its subscription for another 12 months.   What I need to do? Purchase anoth...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i ignored all my facebook friends on spotify, how can i see them back?

I everyone... i've i ignored all my facebook friends on spotify. I thought that i was skipping them but i was ignoring them all. Now it says "there are no friend to show" How can i see them back? i'd like to follow some one but now i don't see anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • I everyone... i've i ignored all my facebook friends on spotify. I thought that i was skipping them but i was ignoring them all. Now it says "there are no friend to show" How can i see them...
  • AndrewBee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've just purchased Spotify +1 Family, but something went wrong

Which is that after paying, my phone browser crashed. After reloading it told me that the payment was already finished before. I don't know what I am supposed to do? Am I supposed to wait for an email that gives me the option to invite by email or wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Which is that after paying, my phone browser crashed. After reloading it told me that the payment was already finished before. I don't know what I am supposed to do?  Am I supposed to wait ...
  • OriginDutch
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 99c

I have tried to get the 3 month Christmas deal all month and when o finally bought it it charged me 1 month for 12.99, quite honestly I'm a little furious at the false advertisement that you are putting out.. I would greatly appreciate a reimbursemen...

• I have tried to get the 3 month Christmas deal all month and when o finally bought it it charged me 1 month for 12.99, quite honestly I'm a little furious at the false advertisement that you are putt...
  • ChrisScheil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Currently on the 1 Month Free Trial, Looking to purchase the 3 Months for $9.99 Deal

So currently I am on the one month free trial subscription, and I see that there is a deal for 3 months for $9.99. When I click into the promotion it brings me to my subscription page and says I will be charged $9.99 after a certain date (on the day ...

• Casual Listener
  • So currently I am on the one month free trial subscription, and I see that there is a deal for 3 months for $9.99. When I click into the promotion it brings me to my subscription page and says I will...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i got hacked

Hello. i have tried to contact your "help team" or what ever you call it. with no luck so far, 2 days ago i got a msg that i had to login to my spotify account, (wich i never have to do) and when i tried. it said wrong password. then i contacted your...

• Visitor
  • Hello. i have tried to contact your "help team" or what ever you call it. with no luck so far,  2 days ago i got a msg that i had to login to my spotify account, (wich i never have to do) and ...
  • ChristianJør
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to delete Facebook, but keep Spotify

So I want to delete my Facebook, but it is linked to my Spotify account. So how do I delete my Facebook and keep my Spotify?

• So I want to delete my Facebook, but it is linked to my Spotify account. So how do I delete my Facebook and keep my Spotify?
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline mode question

Dear all,The offline mode is just to listen music in the places without connection or you can use this mode not to consum the limited data plan?Meaning that, if I use an offline list with my iphone and the activated internet access, will I expend my ...

• Dear all, The offline mode is just to listen music in the places without connection or you can use this mode not to consum the limited data plan? Meaning that, if I use an offline list with my ip...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

tried to cancel

Tried to cancel spotify and it keeps saying im on free plz help

• Tried to cancel spotify and it keeps saying im on free plz help
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Was charged but didn't get 2 months extra from the promo?

I was recently charged for Spotify premium but I noticed that there is a canadian promo going on which you buy 1 month and get two. What happened?

• I was recently charged for Spotify premium but I noticed that there is a canadian promo going on which you buy 1 month and get two. What happened? 😞
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Got premium with wrong email, can't change

Dear Community, In a moment of tiredness, I created a premium account (to be gifted to a family member) and put the wrong email address. I can't change the email because Spotify asks for a password, and the one I thought that I registered with is not...

• Dear Community,   In a moment of tiredness, I created a premium account (to be gifted to a family member) and put the wrong email address.  I can't change the email because Spotify asks...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring Back the Downloads Store (and Credits)

I have been trying to cancel my subscription and I dont know how. There is no option when I log in and I am being billed through the app store. This is forcing me to pay for the subscription when I cant and giving me overdraft fees. Help Please!!

• I have been trying to cancel my subscription and I dont know how. There is no option when I log in and I am being billed through the app store. This is forcing me to pay for the subscription when I c...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged every month for a dysfunctional Spotify account

It says in my Spotify account hat Ineither have any subscriptions, or any payment history. Yet my bank detalis shoe that I am being charged every month for Premium. I don't even use Spotify anymore. How and to whom shall I proceed to cancel the subsc...

• It says in my Spotify account hat Ineither have any subscriptions, or any payment history. Yet my bank detalis shoe that I am being charged every month for Premium. I don't even use Spotify anymore. ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account problem

Hello, Spotify Staff! Recently, I deleted my Spotify app on facebook and I cannot make my authentication here in your website in any place, anywhere. And, I am a premium user. From now on, when I try to join here by facebook, you report me that alrea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Spotify Staff! Recently, I deleted my Spotify app on facebook and I cannot make my authentication here in your website in any place, anywhere. And, I am a premium user. From now on, when I t...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with double accounts

Hi! I have been using spotify through Facebook for a while now. Today when I tried to log in again, it wanted me to sign in with an old account I have not used for, well lets say forever. I did not even remember the password at once. I tried logging ...

• Hi!   I have been using spotify through Facebook for a while now. Today when I tried to log in again, it wanted me to sign in with an old account I have not used for, well lets say forever. ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Account

Hi! I am needing to delete my Spotify account that is connected to Facebook because I just deleted my Facebook. I wanted to create a new account with the Premium discount of $0.99 for the first 3 months, but I can't until my account is removed comple...

• Hi!   I am needing to delete my Spotify account that is connected to Facebook because I just deleted my Facebook.  I wanted to create a new account with the Premium discount of $0.99 ...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

Since today I can't login via Facebook or Spotify username (1215542803) What can I do? My account is at least 3 years old, so I'm very worried by losing my playlists and inbox messages

• Casual Listener
  • Since today I can't login via Facebook or Spotify username (1215542803) What can I do? My account is at least 3 years old, so I'm very worried by losing my playlists and inbox messages 😞
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account Premium for 2 months?

Hi, i upgraded to Premium account with the promotion "pay 1 month and you have 1 more month free"..but in the description of my account i see the premium account until january and not february...why?? Thx

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i upgraded to Premium account with the promotion "pay 1 month and you have 1 more month free"..but in the description of my account i see the premium account until january and not february...why?...
  • ballyfabiuz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why shuffle on premium

I have sporify premium but no matter how i start a song, it shuffels?? Also if i press an individual song it shuffels. Iphone5/ Ios8.1.2.

• Casual Listener
  • I have sporify premium but no matter how i start a song, it shuffels?? Also if i press an individual song it shuffels. Iphone5/ Ios8.1.2.
  • Nicome
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes