Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cobro incorrecto

Se me cobra mensualmente la subscripción de una cuenta premium que no es mía. Quiero cancelar el cobro ya que no uso ninguna premium, y no dispongo de ninguna cuenta que sea mía para poder cancelarla.

• Se me cobra mensualmente la subscripción de una cuenta premium que no es mía. Quiero cancelar el cobro ya que no uso ninguna premium, y no dispongo de ninguna cuenta que sea mía para poder cancelarla.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant figure out my account

So i have an odd problem where i dont know the username or the password to my premium spotify accout. Ive tried everything that i normally would use and still cant find it. I've tried both my emails as well and neither of them are registered under my...

• So i have an odd problem where i dont know the username or the password to my premium spotify accout. Ive tried everything that i normally would use and still cant find it. I've tried both my emails ...
  • Flixx
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After study abroad, Spotify won't let me change back to the US

So I studied abroad in France this summer and changed my country to France as I kept receiving s message that read, "It doesn't appear that you're in the United States" or something to that effect. I tried logging into my Spotify on my phone recent a...

• So I studied abroad in France this summer and changed my country to France as I kept receiving s message that read, "It doesn't appear that you're in the United States" or something to that effect. I...
  • berkeyuk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong playlist language

Hi, I'm living in Portugal and have a premium account. My problem is that all the playlists are in Portuguese-Brazilian language. I'm not talking about the interface, that are in english. Can anyone help me to change the language? Its really annoying...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm living in Portugal and have a premium account. My problem is that all the playlists are in Portuguese-Brazilian language. I'm not talking about the interface, that are in english. ...
  • addvilz
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify 'Year in Music' is unavailable.

When I try to view my Year in Music, I am presented with a screen saying "Oops. We cant pull your data right now. Perhaps your 2014 has been a little quieter than most. Or, if you have listened to a lot of music on Spotify this year, and you think yo...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to view my Year in Music, I am presented with a screen saying "Oops. We cant pull your data right now. Perhaps your 2014 has been a little quieter than most. Or, if you have listened to a ...
  • jacque
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reapplying for the student discount

The terms and conditions of the student discount say you can reapply for the discount within 12 months that you decide you want premium. I just tried to reapply today and the first time I tried, it got to the page where you fill in your university in...

• The terms and conditions of the student discount say you can reapply for the discount within 12 months that you decide you want premium.  I just tried to reapply today and the first time I tried...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hi i do the 7 days trail but my song not available and i

Want to delet this account i already sent a email to spotify and they dont delet

• Want to delet this account i already sent a email to spotify and they dont delet
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i change my premium sub to the family package sub ?

Well i have been paying over half a year and then there is the family bundle so i'm wondering how do i just upgrade to the fmaily package? cause wanna share it with my love ones

• Casual Listener
  • Well i have been paying over half a year and then there is the family bundle so i'm wondering how do i just upgrade to the fmaily package? cause wanna share it with my love ones
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

recover playlist from expired account

Hello, I had two accounts registered on spotify, one was premium, the other was not in use. When my premium account expired, i logged into the other account by mistake and upgraded that account with a 3 month gift card. I now have no access to my pla...

• Hello,   I had two accounts registered on spotify, one was premium, the other was not in use. When my premium account expired, i logged into the other account by mistake and upgraded that ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in SE Asia

Hi there! I will shortly be heading off to travel around SE Asia - and am wondering whether I'll have any issues with Spotify. I'll be wanting to: Listen to 'offline' music Download new music (saving for offline listening). A few more details: I'll b...

• Hi there! I will shortly be heading off to travel around SE Asia - and am wondering whether I'll have any issues with Spotify. I'll be wanting to: Listen to 'offline' music Download&nb...
  • k_dither
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a premium account that I create with Facebook. I accidentally deleted the Spotify app.

I have a premium account that I create with Facebook. I accidentally deleted the Spotify app in Facebook. Then I was not able to login again in Spotify. I tried new user, but now I am not premium again. I am worried because I must change my credit ca...

• I have a premium account that I create with Facebook.  I accidentally deleted the Spotify app in Facebook.  Then I was not able to login again in Spotify.  I tried new user, but now I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Additional Family plan Not Working

hello, <br><br> I purchased a family plan for my wife, but she doesn't get the premium functions. For example, I tried to play the new J. Cole album on her account but it would only let her shuffle play the album. Please advise. <br><br> Thanks.

• hello, &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; I purchased a family plan for my wife, but she doesn't get the premium functions. For example, I tried to play the new J. Cole album on her account but it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account is in USA, a friend in the UK....

...purchased a month of Premium for me. When I enter the code it says "Prepaid code is invalid for this country". Is there a way to make the code work?

• ...purchased a month of Premium for me.  When I enter the code it says "Prepaid code is invalid for this country".  Is there a way to make the code work?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account seems to be reset

Tried logging into my Spotify account two months ago and something strange happened. Couldn't log in for quite a while and when I finally got in, everything had been deleted: my playlists, my followers, messages.. Still haven't got any of them back, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Tried logging into my Spotify account two months ago and something strange happened. Couldn't log in for quite a while and when I finally got in, everything had been deleted: my playlists, my followe...
  • v2ikeemi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade from Premium to Family

My question is simple. I have an existing Spotify Premium account with thousands of songs in various playlists, if I upgrade to the family plan from my premium account will all my playlists still be there?

• Music Fan
  • My question is simple. I have an existing Spotify Premium account with thousands of songs in various playlists, if I upgrade to the family plan from my premium account will all my playlists still be ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding E-Cards

Can you purchase E-Cards at the price of the Unlimited account ($4.99/month) Instead of purchasing them at the Premium price? ($9.99 per month)

• Casual Listener
  • Can you purchase E-Cards at the price of the Unlimited account ($4.99/month) Instead of purchasing them at the Premium price? ($9.99 per month)
  • fionasm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files syncing issue

I set my playlist on my Windows Spotify to "Offline" , the I set both my iPad and iPhone to "Offline". All of my Spotify content moved over seamlessly, but all of my local files do not transfer, or even have the notion that the two devices see each o...

• Casual Listener
  • I set my playlist on my Windows Spotify to "Offline" , the I set both my iPad and iPhone to "Offline". All of my Spotify content moved over seamlessly, but all of my local files do not transfer, or e...
  • jamson1552
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Discount Not working

I'm trying to upgrade to premium again but using my NUS card, everytime I try to click on it, it says "Oops something went wrong". I've tried different browsers didn't work. I've sent that customer support form just now, i've tried everything and I c...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to upgrade to premium again but using my NUS card, everytime I try to click on it, it says "Oops something went wrong". I've tried different browsers didn't work. I've sent that customer s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify winter speziel

Hallo leute ich wollte das sonder angebot von spotify nutzen was wen man bis zum 31.12.14 auf premium upgraded zwei monate geschenkt bekommt allerdings hat dieses nicht funktioniert denn laut abbo leuft der Premium zugang nur bis 14.01.15 also nur ei...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo leute ich wollte das sonder angebot von spotify nutzen was wen man bis zum 31.12.14 auf premium upgraded zwei monate geschenkt bekommt allerdings hat dieses nicht funktioniert denn laut abbo le...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Just bought Premium, only one month instead of three?

You can see it in the title... I clicked on the Upgrade-Button in the program on my PC and I paid 9,99€ for ONE month of Premium... instead of getting 3 months (Holiday Offer?!) it says me, that my subscription will be extended on 13th January... Whe...

• Casual Listener
  • You can see it in the title...   I clicked on the Upgrade-Button in the program on my PC and I paid 9,99€ for ONE month of Premium... instead of getting 3 months (Holiday Offer?!) it says me...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes