Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Disable Play Queue Syncing Across ALL Devices

Not sure when it started but it seems recent. I've been Listening to music on my desktop and when I stop, that same song/playlist will continue on my phone. I get that it's supposed to help streamline the experience, but is there any way to disable t...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure when it started but it seems recent. I've been Listening to music on my desktop and when I stop, that same song/playlist will continue on my phone. I get that it's supposed to help streamlin...
  • mrleyva
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Fehlermeldung in Deutschland: "Spotify steht in deinem Land leider nicht zur Verfügung"

Ich bin von den USA nach Deutschland gezogen, wenn ich jetzt mein Profil auf Deutschland umstelle, bekomme ich allerdings die Fehlermeldung "Spotify steht in deinem Land leider nicht zur Verfügung." obwohl es Spotify ja in Deutschland gibt. Was muss ...

• Regular
  • Ich bin von den USA nach Deutschland gezogen, wenn ich jetzt mein Profil auf Deutschland umstelle, bekomme ich allerdings die Fehlermeldung "Spotify steht in deinem Land leider nicht zur Verfügung." ...
  • LoremIpsum
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! German student discount?

Hi, I am just trying to activate my student discount (billing address in DE). The subscription webpage https://www.spotify.com/de/accounts/subscription/ however says I will still be charged 9.99 $ next time. I previously went through unidays (https:/...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am just trying to activate my student discount (billing address in DE). The subscription webpage https://www.spotify.com/de/accounts/subscription/ however says I will still be charged 9....
  • rph8
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

bad email address

I need to reset my password, but the email address I set the account up with is in my exes name and I don't have access to their email anymore. I need to recover or reset my password and sign up a new email address. Spotify is still charging me a mon...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to reset my password, but the email address I set the account up with is in my exes name and I don't have access to their email anymore. I need to recover or reset my password and sign up a n...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New password sended to an old email adress

Please help me. I requested a new password for my Spotify since I accidentally logged out and didn't remember my password. I have an old email adress in my informations and I no longer have access to that email accound. Now I'm logged out from my Spo...

• Please help me.   I requested a new password for my Spotify since I accidentally logged out and didn't remember my password. I have an old email adress in my informations and I no longer hav...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

requesting for refund

I 've unsubscribed from spotify free account long time back and I was registered as a student but they still charge me -10.09 I want my money back. Please refund the unnecessary charges that you have made. Thank you

• I 've unsubscribed from spotify free account long time back and I was registered as a student but they still charge me -10.09 I want my money back. Please refund the unnecessary charges that you ha...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist gone after 30 days premium

As topic titel.. I've tried the 30days premium feature.. I created a playlist with a lot of songs in it, unfortunaly after the trial expired one month later I logged in and the whole playlist was gone. Also in my account there are no playlist to reco...

• Casual Listener
  • As topic titel..   I've tried the 30days premium feature..  I created a playlist with a lot of songs in it, unfortunaly after the trial expired one month later I logged in and the who...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Hi all, I'm getting a 408 error since my last trip to London (where I use to travel to 1 time every 2 months) I'm based in Italy and have an Italian account, but for some reason on my account it says it's "United Kingdom". If I try to change it and s...

• Hi all,   I'm getting a 408 error since my last trip to London (where I use to travel to 1 time every 2 months)   I'm based in Italy and have an Italian account, but for some r...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not letting me log in.

I clicked login to Facebook like I do everyday and it says my email does not exist. I have over 450 Saved songs and have been a premium member for 6 months why am I being randomly booted.I tried to res-signup using my facebook but when I click that i...

• Regular
  • I clicked login to Facebook like I do everyday and it says my email does not exist. I have over 450 Saved songs and have been a premium member for 6 months why am I being randomly booted. I tried ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change to 'Family' but when does the upgrade happen?

Hi everyone, I have a Premium account and want to upgrade it to 'Family'. Spotify charged me 9,99 € for the time till Dec 22th. So if I upgrade today, do I have to pay double or does Family start only after Dec 22th or do I get a refund for my single...

• Hi everyone, I have a Premium account and want to upgrade it to 'Family'. Spotify charged me 9,99 € for the time till Dec 22th. So if I upgrade today, do I have to pay double or does Family start o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot unsubscribe from spotify premium with a Facebook account

Hello, I follow all the steps to unsubscribe from Spotify Premium but when I confirm the unsubcription by connecting through Facebook, I get the error message (see screenshot attached). can you please help me with this ? Thanks, Aurore

• Hello,    I follow all the steps to unsubscribe from Spotify Premium but when I confirm the unsubcription by connecting through Facebook, I get the error message (see screenshot attache...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

disconnecting my verified page from my personal page

Hi, I'm wanting to disconnect my verified artist page from my personal profile/account. When i hit the link provided in other posts concerning this it takes me to sign up for another subscription. How can i do this without signing up for another prem...

• Hi, I'm wanting to disconnect my verified artist page from my personal profile/account. When i hit the link provided in other posts concerning this it takes me to sign up for another subscription. Ho...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Premium to Family

Hello, I have a Premium account that I pay for myself. My dad also has his own premium account. Now that the family option is available however he made the suggestion that he could be an administrator and I could be one of his family accounts, theref...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Premium account that I pay for myself. My dad also has his own premium account. Now that the family option is available however he made the suggestion that he could be an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error when trying to delete premium

After I cancelled my premium subscription, I had to verify it with my facebook account. I tried to do this multiple times, but every time I get an error saying: Oeps! Er is iets fout gegaan. Probeer het later opnieuw of ga naar onze Help-afdeling. > ...

• After I cancelled my premium subscription, I had to verify it with my facebook account. I tried to do this multiple times, but every time I get an error saying: Oeps! Er is iets fout gegaan. Pro...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me ha desaparecido una lista

Buenas. De repente me ha desaparecido una lista de reproducción en mis listas, hecha por mi durante años y muy amplia, sin embargo si la busco manualmente con una busqueda en Spotify sí que me aparece pero en mi playlist ha desaparecido. ¿? Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas. De repente me ha desaparecido una lista de reproducción en mis listas, hecha por mi durante años y muy amplia, sin embargo si la busco manualmente con una busqueda en Spotify sí que me apar...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel my 12.99 subscription in app

Hi, I (stupidly) signed up for premium in app (ios) thinking it would be the same deal as usual. You can imagine my surprise when I was billed for £12.99. Only now I can't seem to unsubscribe in the app at all, and my account subscription page in Spo...

• Hi,   I (stupidly) signed up for premium in app (ios) thinking it would be the same deal as usual.   You can imagine my surprise when I was billed for £12.99.   Only now &n...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

total reset

Could you please reset my devices. I realise this will delete any offline playlists etc. I am particularly keen to reset the "starred list" which shows 14 tracks that I cannot delete ??? Thanks in advance. Dave

• Could you please reset my devices.  I realise this will delete any offline playlists etc. I am particularly keen to reset the "starred list" which shows 14 tracks that I cannot delete ??? T...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still shows wrong name

Hello! A friend of mine used my spotify and now it only says his name in the top right corner. I've logge out all devices and disconnected facebook. I've tried to log in with my own facebook account but then it just can't seem to connect it with my S...

• Regular
  • Hello! A friend of mine used my spotify and now it only says his name in the top right corner. I've logge out all devices and disconnected facebook. I've tried to log in with my own facebook account ...
  • enjoycarlo
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

precio spotify por mes

Hola !! Me han mandado un mensaje diciendo que tengo premium por 0'99 durante 3 meses. Luego de ese tiempo cuanto me costaría? Podría darme de baja cuando quisiera?

• Hola !! Me han mandado un mensaje diciendo que tengo premium por 0'99 durante 3 meses. Luego de ese tiempo cuanto me costaría? Podría darme de baja cuando quisiera?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and Premium subscription dissappears

Hey! When I logged into my Spotify account, so it came up a box about Facebook, I closed the box and Spotify were logged off directly.I logged in again and now as the title says my playlists and my premium is disappeared.I also see that the user name...

• Visitor
  • Hey! When I logged into my Spotify account, so it came up a box about Facebook, I closed the box and Spotify were logged off directly. I logged in again and now as the title says my playlists and ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes