Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Most followed person by Country?

Hello, Is there a way to figure out the ranking of Spotify users with most followers by Country? I currently live in Dominican Republic and I'd love to find out if this was available somewhere. Thanks for your time!

• Hello,    Is there a way to figure out the ranking of Spotify users with most followers by Country? I currently live in Dominican Republic and I'd love to find out if this was avai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to merge accounts on Spotify? Realized that my work and personal are separate

I've just realized that the account I've been using at work is not the same one I've used on my phone, and now all of my playlists, starred songs, etc, are separated by account username. Is there a way to merge these accounts, or transfer all these p...

• I've just realized that the account I've been using at work is not the same one I've used on my phone, and now all of my playlists, starred songs, etc, are separated by account username. Is there a w...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Way to control another spotify account?

Is there a way to have one spotify account that can act as an administrator over another spotify account--basically, to view and monitor what songs are being listened to?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to have one spotify account that can act as an administrator over another spotify account--basically, to view and monitor what songs are being listened to?
  • PRR
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

displaced account

A couple of months ago my Spotify crashed both on my phone and on my computer (I have premium) and then all of a sudden my playlists had completely disappeared from my account and I was completely confused with what had happened. None could be found ...

• A couple of months ago my Spotify crashed both on my phone and on my computer (I have premium) and then all of a sudden my playlists had completely disappeared from my account and I was completely co...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunday Times subscription / existing account

I've got a subscription to the Sunday Times, which came with one year's free Spotify in the form of a pre-paid code. Following the instructions for existing Spotify users, I applied the voucher to my account and received a receipt from Spotify. Howev...

• I've got a subscription to the Sunday Times, which came with one year's free Spotify in the form of a pre-paid code.  Following the instructions for existing Spotify users, I applied the voucher...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Spotify Unlimited

I was supposed to continue my Spotify Unlimited subscription but I'm only able to buy Priemium, not Unlimited. Does Unlimited exists anymore? I can't afford Premiun subscription

• I was supposed to continue my Spotify Unlimited subscription but I'm only able to buy Priemium, not Unlimited. Does Unlimited exists anymore? I can't afford Premiun subscription 😞  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family

Hi, I just got spotify premium, as of 20-11-2014. However, I want to switch to spotify family with 3 additional members. I have already paid 10 euro for this months fee, but when I switch to family I still have to pay the full fee for myself for this...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just got spotify premium, as of 20-11-2014. However, I want to switch to spotify family with 3 additional members.   I have already paid 10 euro for this months fee, but w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium membership appears as free user

Hi, up until my accounts where merged, I was a premium member, I have been paying 9.99 for a while, but now it appears that I am only on a free subscription, my last credit card payment was done on Sept 25th. I still want to be a premium member and I...

• Hi, up until my accounts where merged, I was a premium member, I have been paying 9.99 for a while, but now it appears that I am only on a free subscription, my last  credit card payment wa...
  • peterjim
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Error when trying to add payment method

Hi, I am trying to add credit card to my account in order to upgrade to premium, but when I click the link, "Add a payment method", on the 'subscription' page, it jumps back to the subscription page, and I get this message: "Unfortunately, there is n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am trying to add credit card to my account in order to upgrade to premium, but when I click the link, "Add a payment method", on the 'subscription' page, it jumps back to the subscri...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

why the musics sound bad on the pc

dunno why the music n my pc sound awfull, and it displays a message saying someone else is using my account somewhere else

• Casual Listener
  • dunno why the music n my pc sound awfull, and it displays a message saying someone else is using my account somewhere else
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family and Sonos :(

For me and my wife I have a Spotify Family account . We use different logins and (for sure!) like different music. In my opinion should it be possible that me and my wife are both (but via different logins) connected with Spotify. But.... when my wif...

• For me and my wife I have a Spotify Family account . We use different logins and (for sure!) like different music. In my opinion should it be possible that me and my wife are both (but via different ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

just want to change my credit card expiry date! Or contact spotifuggle. Can it be that hard? Help!

I need to update my CC expiry date. There is no option to do this in account or subscription. When I get to the page the only option is to add a different card, but then it doesn't allow me to do that. I have looked to find a contact email for spotif...

• I need to update my CC expiry date. There is no option to do this in account or subscription. When I get to the page the only option is to add a different card, but then it doesn't allow me to do tha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying via Paysafe-Card and other Prepaid methods

Today Netflix contacted me to state they did not receive payment for the month due to my card number not being recognised. I realised immediately that this was due to me receiving a new card two months ago after someone from the Philippines tried to ...

• Regular
  • Today Netflix contacted me to state they did not receive payment for the month due to my card number not being recognised.  I realised immediately that this was due to me receiving a new ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

want to pay with klarna but not available

Hi! Normally I pay with Klarna. One week ago I canceled my subscription but now I think it will be better to come back. I tried to reactivate my account - that's no problem but now I don't have the choice to pay with klarna again. But there have neve...

• Hi!  Normally I pay with Klarna. One week ago I canceled my subscription but now I think it will be better to come back. I tried to reactivate my account - that's no problem but now I don't ha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can´t download spotify app on Samsung 55" Smart LED-TV UE55HU6905XXE

1st time i tryied to install spotify app. then, I updated the software and after i tried to download the app and gives me the error "failed to download.(300)" anyone has solutions for this??

• 1st time i tryied to install spotify app.   then, I updated the software and after i tried to download the app and gives me the error "failed to download.(300)"   anyone has solutio...
  • fredbradley
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you unsubscribe from Spotify emails?

I have unchecked all of the boxes that ask to email me, and I have checked the box to "disable all email notifications." Why am I still receiving emails for 9 music suggestions? How do I make it stop?

• Casual Listener
  • I have unchecked all of the boxes that ask to email me, and I have checked the box to "disable all email notifications." Why am I still receiving emails for 9 music suggestions? How do I make it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to undo Facebook pw sign in?

I initially chose to use Facebook to sign into Spotify, but now I'd like to undo that & have a separate pw for that & Spotify. BUT- They sure don't make it easy. Very confusing at best. I checked on my Facebook Apps under Settings & I'm not seeing a ...

• I initially chose to use Facebook to sign into Spotify, but now I'd like to undo that & have a separate pw for that & Spotify. BUT-   They sure don't make it easy. Very confusing at ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod sync count as 1 of the 3 offline download devices?

I know you can only download music for offline playing to 3 devices (which is kinda crappy) but I can't figure out if syncing to an iPod counts as one of the three. Anyone know if it does?

• Regular
  • I know you can only download music for offline playing to 3 devices (which is kinda crappy) but I can't figure out if syncing to an iPod counts as one of the three. Anyone know if it does?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount available in Germany now!

Hey folks! It's here: Student discount via Unidays in Germany!A thing a lot of students have waited for is now available in Germany. Visit this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/student/unidays/ and sign up for Unidays to get the discount. Premium usu...

• Community Legend
  • Hey folks!   It's here: Student discount via Unidays in Germany! A thing a lot of students have waited for is now available in Germany. Visit this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/st...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Error Message

I had previously signed up for premium, but want to change to the student discount as I was not aware of it at the time. I click the "Get Premium" link from the student page and log in and it tells me "oops something went wrong" everytime. It will on...

• I had previously signed up for premium, but want to change to the student discount as I was not aware of it at the time. I click the "Get Premium" link from the student page and log in and it tells m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes