Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account being used

I believe someone else is using my spotify, how can I stop this as I'm not sure how too.Many thanks

• I believe someone else is using my spotify, how can I stop this as I'm not sure how too. Many thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium without money on my Paypal

Hello everyone!, I have tried spotify for free for 1 month, so i did it with my Paypal account. so i am Dutch, but you can see in the pic it end te member ship the 2014-08-04 but it is now 2014-08-04, and i got no money on my paypal but i keep premiu...

• Hello everyone!,   I have tried spotify for free for 1 month, so i did it with my Paypal account. so i am Dutch, but you can see in the pic it end te member ship the   2014-08-04 &nbs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium downgraded to free

I have Spotify Premium via Vodafone. However it recently flipped back to free. I've contacted support but no reply.... Anyone know how to fix it? (Never had this problem with my CD collection....very annoying)

• I have Spotify Premium via Vodafone. However it recently flipped back to free. I've contacted support but no reply.... Anyone know how to fix it? (Never had this problem with my CD collection....very...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from Facebook

Hello all, when I first created my Spotify account I used my Facebook profile. Now I want to close my FB and when I do I cannot use my spotify premium account. Is there anyway I can unlink Spotify from Facebook and login without it? Or is it possible...

• Hello all, when I first created my Spotify account I used my Facebook profile. Now I want to close my FB and when I do I cannot use my spotify premium account. Is there anyway I can unlink Spotify fr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times in one night for same service!

Hi have been charged 4 times last night for the premium service, which i still do not have! Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi have been charged 4 times last night for the premium service, which i still do not have! Please help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Case... 01691841... please help

The service was charged to my card last week and I can´t log in as a premium user, everything worked fine for a couple of months and now I cann´t log in and I lost my playlist´s... please help! I move something on my facebook account i don´t know if ...

• Visitor
  • The service was charged to my card last week and I can´t log in as a premium user, everything worked fine for a couple of months and now I cann´t log in and I lost my playlist´s... please help! &nb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Premium not working on any device~

this afternoon, I upgrade my account to premium but it is not working on any device, mobile, ipad, even on PC~ My account info shows that I am a premium account until Sep. 21 but when I log in on mobile, it still shows my free account info. and my PC...

• this afternoon, I upgrade my account to premium   but it is not working on any device, mobile, ipad, even on PC~   My account info shows that I am a premium account until Sep. 21 ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

American Express payment method falsely declining card

Hi, I sent in a contact form earlier today. I'm kind of surprised there is no auto-reply set up with it to confirm receipt of the message. Anyway, spotify.com is declining my AmEx with both the front and back CVV/CVC codes (only thing I could think o...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I sent in a contact form earlier today. I'm kind of surprised there is no auto-reply set up with it to confirm receipt of the message. Anyway, spotify.com is declining my AmEx with both ...
  • P90Xdude
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes

I used the link to have Spotify generate a username. They emailed me the link to change my password, but when I click the link it takes me to the "log in" page and I am unable to set a new password. I need to be able to log in to spotify without logg...

• Visitor
  • I used the link to have Spotify generate a username. They emailed me the link to change my password, but when I click the link it takes me to the "log in" page and I am unable to set a new password.&...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account isn't synchronising my music

Although I have a premium account I can't downloads a lot of songs for when I'm offline. Please help!

• Although I have a premium account I can't downloads a lot of songs for when I'm offline. Please help!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription in other country.

Hi! I signed up in Spotify for the fist time when I was living in France. I used my current personal email addresse back then. I now live in Canada and I would like to sing up with the same email addresse. I got a message error saying I can't do this...

• Hi!   I signed up in Spotify for the fist time when I was living in France.  I used my current personal email addresse back then.   I now live in Canada and I would like to sin...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging In - Mixed Accounts

Hello, For 2 days now I can't log in to Spotify and I've already sent the form to the Support Team. I know it takes time to consider all of the users requests, but I don't know how long is the waiting. Somehow, I created a new account and my old one ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   For 2 days now I can't log in to Spotify and I've already sent the form to the Support Team.   I know it takes time to consider all of the users requests, but I don't know ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Name and photo not showing app in Spotify

it shows numbers only and there is no photo, when i go to my account in spotify.com it does show my facebook picture and my name but not on the actual app. Is it a glitch? i've seen some people who have said it got fixed by itself after sometime, but...

• Casual Listener
  • it shows numbers only and there is no photo, when i go to my account in spotify.com it does show my facebook picture and my name but not on the actual app. Is it a glitch? i've seen some people who h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Purchase is currently not available" 30 day Premium TRial

How can I fix this ? I click on "add payment method" and it brings me to the premium page but don't see anywhere to add them. I click on premium, etc,etc 0,00$(For the trial) and it just gives me that error. Can anyone fix this or help me !!

• Casual Listener
  • How can I fix this ? I click on "add payment method" and it brings me to the premium page but don't see anywhere to add them.   I click on premium, etc,etc 0,00$(For the trial) and it just g...
  • Zeaks
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Canada - Changing country

Hello! So I set up my account while I was living in Finland. When I came back to Canada, I could not change my country as it was not available here. Now I got an invitation to try out Spotify with a code (finally, Spotify is coming to Canada!!), but ...

• Hello!   So I set up my account while I was living in Finland. When I came back to Canada, I could not change my country as it was not available here. Now I got an invitation to try out Spot...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my country (Grey out)

Since I use a proxy to use Spotify and now I receive a code to use it in Canada. I would like to switch my Spotify in Canada. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Since I use a proxy to use Spotify and now I receive a code to use it in Canada. I would like to switch my Spotify in Canada.     Thanks!
  • jean8mathieu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in greece

When I was in Greece this June I couldn't access spotify, the message said I needed to upgrade to premium. Is that what I have to do? Originally I accessed spotify in England. I told my friends who live in Greece permanently about spotify and they al...

• Casual Listener
  • When I was in Greece this June I couldn't access spotify, the message said I needed to upgrade to premium. Is that what I have to do? Originally I accessed spotify in England. I told my friends who l...
  • islandgirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cuenta de Facebook desactivada

Me aparece el Facebook "temporalmente no disponible", tampoco se puede conectar por medio de preferencias ... y cuando busco en la ayuda, esa opción aparece sin ningún texto !!! cómo puedo compartir con amigos, si no hay ninguna búsqueda de amigos di...

• Me aparece el Facebook "temporalmente no disponible", tampoco se puede conectar por medio de preferencias ... y cuando busco en la ayuda, esa opción aparece sin ningún texto !!! cómo puedo comparti...
  • jorge383
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting Error 117

Can someone please help. I'm getting random login errors on both my Mac Book Pro (running Lion) and my my iPad v3 running the latest version of IOS. On the MBP it reports as error 117. On the iPad it just says "connecting". I have rebooted my router ...

• Regular
  • Can someone please help. I'm getting random login errors on both my Mac Book Pro (running Lion) and my my iPad v3 running the latest version of IOS. On the MBP it reports as error 117. On the iPad it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Card Payment Failed - Can't reactivate my student discount (UK)

While away my card was rejected by Spotify. I got the usual email saying reactivate "here"I went to do that but it wants to chrge me full price despite previously being a Student member. Also now tried reactivating the same card against the same acco...

• While away my card was rejected by Spotify. I got the usual email saying reactivate "here" I went to do that but it wants to chrge me full price despite previously being a Student member. Also now...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes