Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium price

Hi! I ordered a premium account for 9,90 € but they took 12,99 €! Howe could that be? Best regards Sven

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I ordered a premium account for 9,90 € but they took 12,99 €! Howe could that be?   Best regards Sven
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does spotify premium work for Roku?

I'm looking at making a change to Spotify from Pandora, as I understand that Spotify premium offers better sound quality (I'll be playing music through a higher end receiver/speakers setup). With that said, is the premium audio via computer only or d...

• I'm looking at making a change to Spotify from Pandora, as I understand that Spotify premium offers better sound quality (I'll be playing music through a higher end receiver/speakers setup). With tha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Trying to get the free trial put my card number in and it keeps saying it can't be processed any ideas

• Trying to get the free trial put my card number in and it keeps saying it can't be processed any ideas
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged full amount instead of discount

I was recently charged the full amount to get premium when before I was getting the discount. I was refunded my money, and now when I tried again to upgrade using the discount I was charged the full amount (AGAIN). What is going on? How can I fix thi...

• Regular
  • I was recently charged the full amount to get premium when before I was getting the discount. I was refunded my money, and now when I tried again to upgrade using the discount I was charged the full ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Premium Subscription, cannot reinstate premium

I canceled my premium membership about a week ago and I've been trying to reinstate it since then. The issue that I'm having is that I only get the option to choose a 30-day free trial then get charged after that trial runs out. The problem is that I...

• I canceled my premium membership about a week ago and I've been trying to reinstate it since then. The issue that I'm having is that I only get the option to choose a 30-day free trial then get charg...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not disconnect because wrong Facebook user is locked to my account

Hello, I have tried many times the intructions from Spotfiy Forum to disconnect the wrong Facebook user with my account. But it does not work. I didn't get the option: to disconnect from Facebook. Who can help me out ??? Many thanks in advance Kind R...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have tried many times the intructions from Spotfiy Forum to disconnect the wrong Facebook user with my account.   But it does not work. I didn't get the op...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgott my password, please help.

Hi, i'm always logged in on my spotify on my computer, so i have forgotten my password, and got blocked on another computer when i tried it and wasn't able to fix it. I'm still logged in on my computer, and i went in on my account here to change my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm always logged in on my spotify on my computer, so i have forgotten my password, and got blocked on another computer when i tried it and wasn't able to fix it. I'm still logged in on my comp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount

Hello, I have a question about my account, I'm currently a premium user and a student. How do I qualify for the new student discount. How do I apply for it and what documents do I have to submit for proof? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have a question about my account, I'm currently a premium user and a student. How do I qualify for the new student discount. How do I apply for it and what documents do I have to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Help lost all login details and been charged still

So heres the thing i made an account for free trial of spotify to use with my virgin box however someone logged the account out and now i have no idea what the username or email is iv tried all my old emails and all the ones virgin gave me and still ...

• Casual Listener
  • So heres the thing i made an account for free trial of spotify to use with my virgin box however someone logged the account out and now i have no idea what the username or email is iv tried all my ol...
  • jojoandkyle
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Means of Sharing Spotify Premium

Hi Guys, I have Spotify premium for quite some time now and would like to share it with my buddy. The thing is, he only wants to use it for playlist created on my account to be used in OFFLINE mode. While, I use my playlist for both online and offlin...

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   I have Spotify premium for quite some time now and would like to share it with my buddy. The thing is, he only wants to use it for playlist created on my account to be used in OFF...
  • ijohno
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

REVERSE charge

last month i subscribed to a 30 days trial and today would be the last day (july 24) but i was shocked as i was just about t o cancel my subscription,that i was charged 129 pesos for another 1 month subscription which in the first place i do not wish...

• Casual Listener
  • last month i subscribed to a 30 days trial and today would be the last day (july 24) but i was shocked as i was just about t o cancel my subscription,that i was charged 129 pesos for another 1 month ...
  • majay
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Change data in the form of payment

I need to change the details of my credit card for me are currently charging for a new

• I need to change the details of my credit card for me are currently charging for a new
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift a subscription in US

Dear Spotify friends I d like to make a GIFT SUBSCRIPTION to a friend of mine in US. Who do I have to write to? Can anyone send to me the Spotify address so I can send them my request? thanks so much everyone Giuliano I am

•  Dear Spotify friends I d like to make a GIFT SUBSCRIPTION to a friend of mine in US. Who do I have to write to? Can anyone send to me the Spotify address so I can send them my request? t...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country!

For some reason it says I live in the USA when really I live in Australia, please change this!

• For some reason it says I live in the USA when really I live in Australia, please change this!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music deleted?!

So I dropped my phone in water and had to get a new one. When I redone loaded spotify it had deleted all of my music, what's going on?? I spent a lot of time building up my library!!

• So I dropped my phone in water and had to get a new one. When I redone loaded spotify it had deleted all of my music, what's going on?? I spent a lot of time building up my library!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't switch facebook account

Hello I have done everything that spotify says that you could do to switch facebook on my spotify, but is still have my little brothers facebook on mine spotify account and my name and facebook on his spotify account. So now i really need you help to...

• Hello  I have done everything that spotify says that you could do to switch facebook on my spotify, but is still have my little brothers facebook on mine spotify account and my name and facebo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan vs beat music

Currently only one stream is allowed on your premium service. Beats music allows five streams. Since there are four in my family listening to different music I suppose the next logical step is to move to beats music. I wish this didn't have to be the...

• Currently only one stream is allowed on your premium service. Beats music allows five streams. Since there are four in my family listening to different music I suppose the next logical step is to mo...
  • familyof5
  • 19 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 12 likes

Can't login via browser, facebook password is correct

Hi, I have a problem. I am unable to sign into spotify via the browser (firefox or chrome). First off the log-in with facebook just gives a spinning ball of death and I've already tried disabling adblocker, disabling anti-tracking software and being ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have a problem. I am unable to sign into spotify via the browser (firefox or chrome). First off the log-in with facebook just gives a spinning ball of death and I've already tried di...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled free trial still got charged

I cancelled my 30 day free trial on the 1st of august (which was on time), but I still got charged for Spotify Premium. On the subscription page it says: You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most out of Spotify, sign up for Spotify Unlimi...

• I cancelled my 30 day free trial on the 1st of august (which was on time), but I still got charged for Spotify Premium. On the subscription page it says:   You are currently using S...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for Premium Accounts not working

Hi there, it doesn't matter what browser (Linux: chrome, konqueror, firefox; Windows: Firefox) I use, the page where I can enter my credit card information is empty. The source code of the page seems to lack some "http:" prefixes to the URLs of the i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   it doesn't matter what browser (Linux: chrome, konqueror, firefox; Windows: Firefox) I use, the page where I can enter my credit card information is empty. The source code of the...
  • robboonstra
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes