Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! How do I know student discount has applied?

I have Premium and just learned about the student discount pricing. I went through the steps to be verified by the SheerID Verification team (i was approved), and from there I was sent a link to go back and complete the sign up. The link just took my...

• I have Premium and just learned about the student discount pricing. I went through the steps to be verified by the SheerID Verification team (i was approved), and from there I was sent a link to go b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After switching country, currency is still SEK, but CAD amount

I just switched my account country from Sweden to Canada and the confirmation message I got was: "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-08-14 and charged 9.99 SEK + 1.30 SEK Sales tax every 1 month, unless you cance...

• Casual Listener
  • I just switched my account country from Sweden to Canada and the confirmation message I got was: "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-08-14 and charged ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not connecting to Sonos

I have a premium account which works fine on my iPhone/iPad, but had suddenly stopped working or connecting to my Sonos system?

• I have a premium account which works fine on my iPhone/iPad, but had suddenly stopped working or connecting to my Sonos system?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone spotify premium not upgrading

Hi, on the 27th July I registered for my 6 month spotify premium service which Vodafone offer with there 4g tariff. I am becoming frustrated that my free version is not upgrading after 2 days. I have contacted Vodafone and they tell me that at there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, on the 27th July I registered for my 6 month spotify premium service which Vodafone offer with there 4g tariff. I am becoming frustrated that my free version is not upgrading after 2 days. I have...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover not working

I've been using this service for a few days now and even received an email full of suggestions, but Discover has nothing. Is this a bug?

• Visitor
  • I've been using this service for a few days now and even received an email full of suggestions, but Discover has nothing. Is this a bug?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is showing Facobook Friends with no FB account.

I do not have a Facebook. Not anymmore at least. And I know I never had spotify linked to it. Yer somehow Spotify is showing my old Facebook profile picture and knows who my friends were. I don't like it and want it gone. Suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I do not have a Facebook. Not anymmore at least. And I know I never had spotify linked to it. Yer somehow Spotify is showing my old Facebook profile picture and knows who my friends were. I don't lik...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pringles Spotify premium code not working

I won 6 months free spotify through the Pringlespartytour game on FB. It gave me a code but when i try to redeem it it says invalid. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • I won 6 months free spotify through the Pringlespartytour game on FB. It gave me a code but when i try to redeem it it says invalid. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change password

Hi, My daughter set up Spotify a few years ago which I share with her.The password was saved on the computer & spotify opens automatically when the PC is switched on,I logged out by mistake & even though it says the password is saved it isn't & I nee...

• Hi, My daughter set up Spotify a few years ago which I share with her.The password was saved on the computer & spotify opens automatically when the PC is switched on,I logged out by mistake &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Can't log in just by using email address and password with email for some reason keeps saying "@gmail.com" saying "@" is invalid character . Will allow me to log on using Facebook login though

• Casual Listener
  • Can't log in just by using email address and password with email for some reason keeps saying "@gmail.com" saying "@" is invalid character . Will allow me to log on using Facebook login though
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change location

Hello, I have the following problem: I recently moved from Belgium to Austria and cannot connect to Spotify anymore, because I need to change my location. In order to do that, I am required to fill in the details of an Austrian visa/mastercard (as fa...

• Hello,   I have the following problem: I recently moved from Belgium to Austria and cannot connect to Spotify anymore, because I need to change my location. In order to do that, I am required ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Giftcard from another country.

Hi! I got a Giftcard from some friend that came to visit me from Amsterdam. Although I live in Berlin, I signed up for Spotify in Spain. I cannot get to use the Giftcard, not in Germany, nor Holland. What can I do?

• Hi! I got a Giftcard from some friend that came to visit me from Amsterdam. Although I live in Berlin, I signed up for Spotify in Spain. I cannot get to use the Giftcard, not in Germany, nor Hollan...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook profile picture and name not shown

I have created a spotify account using facebook login. When I log on at the website, I can see my facebook profile picture and my real name, but when I log on to the Android app or the Windows application, just the account number is shown, no picture...

• Visitor
  • I have created a spotify account using facebook login. When I log on at the website, I can see my facebook profile picture and my real name, but when I log on to the Android app or the Windows applic...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanted to Change Facebook Accounts; Now Everything Is Gone!

Hello, I recently wanted to switch Facebook accounts and link my Spotify account to the new one. Then it told me that I needed to make an account just with Spotify itself, so I did that. However, when I went to log back onto my old FB account as it w...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I recently wanted to switch Facebook accounts and link my Spotify account to the new one. Then it told me that I needed to make an account just with Spotify itself, so I did that. H...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged incorrectly

I signed up for student spotify premium a couple of months ago, after being charged £4.99 for the first months subscription I have now being charged the full £9.99

• I signed up for student spotify premium a couple of months ago, after being charged £4.99 for the first months subscription I have now being charged the full £9.99 
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country Settings

Hi, Can't seem to change my country settings myself and so I cannot login to Spotify. Tried contacting form no go there. How can I get this done manually by Spotify customer service?Cheers Dan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Can't seem to change my country settings myself and so I cannot login to Spotify. Tried contacting form no go there. How can I get this done manually by Spotify customer service? Ch...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook sign up problem

Hi, I disconnect my facebook to my spotify account (it was create using an email). Now I want to sign up a new spotify using facebook alone but the problem is my old account is showing up not my facebook name. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I disconnect my facebook to my spotify account (it was create using an email). Now I want to sign up a new spotify using facebook alone but the problem is my old account is showing up not my face...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged for cancelled premium

You had a deal going around 6 months back, sign up for one month of premium and get 2 extra months for free. I signed up and payed $12.99 or whatever it was, then cancelled straight after, just to be sure I wouldnt forget and get charged later down t...

• You had a deal going around 6 months back, sign up for one month of premium and get 2 extra months for free. I signed up and payed $12.99 or whatever it was, then cancelled straight after, just to be...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone using my account

Would you please log off all my device's some one is using my account

• Casual Listener
  • Would you please log off all my device's some one is using my account
  • adisib
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify unlimited: Desktop version forces shuffle

First: i only use the Desktop-Version on Windows 7. I downgraded from premium to unlimited a little while ago (a year ago maybe). Until last week it has worked fine but now all my playlists are shuffled, whether i activate shuffle or not, it is _alwa...

• Casual Listener
  • First: i only use the Desktop-Version on Windows 7.   I downgraded from premium to unlimited a little while ago (a year ago maybe). Until last week it has worked fine but now all my playlist...
  • taureion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to upgrade from unlimited to premium - but my unlimited got renewed today...

Hi,I really wanted to upgrade to spotify premium, however my subscription was renewed again today - is there any way I can cancel this, get my £5 refunded, and then use this to go towards my spotify premium payment? I think It would be pretty unfair ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I really wanted to upgrade to spotify premium, however my subscription was renewed again today - is there any way I can cancel this, get my £5 refunded, and then use this to go towards my spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes