Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

facebook sign up problem

Hi, I disconnect my facebook to my spotify account (it was create using an email). Now I want to sign up a new spotify using facebook alone but the problem is my old account is showing up not my facebook name. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I disconnect my facebook to my spotify account (it was create using an email). Now I want to sign up a new spotify using facebook alone but the problem is my old account is showing up not my face...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged for cancelled premium

You had a deal going around 6 months back, sign up for one month of premium and get 2 extra months for free. I signed up and payed $12.99 or whatever it was, then cancelled straight after, just to be sure I wouldnt forget and get charged later down t...

• You had a deal going around 6 months back, sign up for one month of premium and get 2 extra months for free. I signed up and payed $12.99 or whatever it was, then cancelled straight after, just to be...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone using my account

Would you please log off all my device's some one is using my account

• Casual Listener
  • Would you please log off all my device's some one is using my account
  • adisib
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify unlimited: Desktop version forces shuffle

First: i only use the Desktop-Version on Windows 7. I downgraded from premium to unlimited a little while ago (a year ago maybe). Until last week it has worked fine but now all my playlists are shuffled, whether i activate shuffle or not, it is _alwa...

• Casual Listener
  • First: i only use the Desktop-Version on Windows 7.   I downgraded from premium to unlimited a little while ago (a year ago maybe). Until last week it has worked fine but now all my playlist...
  • taureion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to upgrade from unlimited to premium - but my unlimited got renewed today...

Hi,I really wanted to upgrade to spotify premium, however my subscription was renewed again today - is there any way I can cancel this, get my £5 refunded, and then use this to go towards my spotify premium payment? I think It would be pretty unfair ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I really wanted to upgrade to spotify premium, however my subscription was renewed again today - is there any way I can cancel this, get my £5 refunded, and then use this to go towards my spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

help to connect spotify with an account on facebook that is a fan page

Hi there I have some issues with the spotify account. We have opened the account with a new mail belonging to the brand. The problem is when i try to connect the spotify account with facebook, I can only achieve to connect with my profile on facebook...

• Hi there I have some issues with the spotify account. We have opened the account with a new mail belonging to the brand. The problem is when i try to connect the spotify account with facebook, I ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

I paid for Premium, but my status even dont change since Friday. I got a confirmation of paymentand wrote Spotify support team for help, but they dont anwser.

• Visitor
  • I paid for Premium, but my status even dont change since Friday. I got a confirmation of paymentand wrote Spotify support team for help, but they dont anwser.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

logging someone out of my account

I let someone use my spotify once and now they're log in all the time and their music always shows on my phone

• I let someone use my spotify once and now they're log in all the time and their music always shows on my phone
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change price from Premium to Student Premium

I have been a spotify member for a few years. Now I have enrolled on a course, and signed up to the NUS Extra membership, there doesnt appear to be a way of changing my membership from premium to student premium. Can anybody help please?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a spotify member for a few years. Now I have enrolled on a course, and signed up to the NUS Extra membership, there doesnt appear to be a way of changing my membership from premium to stu...
  • chrisw181
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Límite de Dispositivos de Spotify Ptremium.

Hola, mi situación es la siguiente : Ya tengo completo el límite de dispositivos que mí cuenta de Spotify Premium me permite tener para sincronizar mi música, mí pregunta es que hoy compre una Surface y quiero saber qué pasará si intento asociar mi c...

• Visitor
  • Hola, mi situación es la siguiente :   Ya tengo completo el límite de dispositivos que mí cuenta de Spotify Premium me permite tener para sincronizar mi música, mí pregunta es que hoy compre u...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 15 days of premium?

So today i just upgraded my account from spotify unlimited to premium and it says that "the subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-08-08" If i upgraded today shouldnt it last 1 month? it should renew 2014-08-24 right? why am i only getti...

• So today i  just upgraded my account from spotify unlimited to premium and it says that "the subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-08-08" If i upgraded today shouldnt it last ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed from unlimited to free and can't login since then

Hello!I had an unlimited account which changed to free on july 12th-13th. I plan to use spotify free for the next 6-7 months as I won't have much free time. Since july 13th, whenever I log in, I get a message that I can only work offline because my l...

• Hello! I had an unlimited account which changed to free on july 12th-13th. I plan to use spotify free for the next 6-7 months as I won't have much free time.   Since july 13th, whenever I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CANNOT unlink my sons facebook account from my spotify premium account

Despite following all the suggestions on all of the previous threads I cannot unlink my sons facebook acount from my spotify premuim account. He now has his own free spotify account so does not use mine anymore. I have disconnected from facebook usin...

• Casual Listener
  • Despite following all the suggestions on all of the previous threads I cannot unlink my sons facebook acount from my spotify premuim account.   He now has his own free spotify account so doe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country!

So I'm traveling and I did not know about the 14 days outside your country policy! So after that time, spotify stoped working saying the country on my profile did not match the one I was at! So not knowing what I was doing I tried to change it, and s...

• So I'm traveling and I did not know about the 14 days outside your country policy! So after that time, spotify stoped working saying the country on my profile did not match the one I was at! So not k...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to change accountsetting

hi, i want to change my accountsettings but when i want to save them it tells me that "there is already another account registered with this e-mailadress". what's going on? i'm using spotify without problems for about 3 years now,i don't have a faceb...

• hi,   i want to change my accountsettings but when i want to save them it tells me that "there is already another account registered with this e-mailadress". what's going on?   i'...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Germany: The country is set to UK and cannot be changed!

Hello there, I am a spaniard living in Germany since October. Since that day, my country settings are set to UK for some reason, but it will not let me change them. My IP is obviously German (I even get blocked Youtube by the GEMA every now and then)...

• Hello there,   I am a spaniard living in Germany since October. Since that day, my country settings are set to UK for some reason, but it will not let me change them. My IP is obviously Germ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This makes my third year of paying for premium. Any gift code that I can receive for being faithful?

This month makes my third year. Is there any gift code that I can receive for being faithful? Username: nmlking Premium member since 7/24/2011

• Casual Listener
  • This month makes my third year. Is there any gift code that I can receive for being faithful? Username: nmlking Premium member since 7/24/2011
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

Someone else is using my account please help me quick

• Someone else is using my account please help me quick
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Listed but un playable.

Why have a large portion of the songs I had save and listen to suddenly not available? If I can't get the songs I want, it's certainly not worth $10 a month to me.. Love the service I was getting until about a week ago.

• Why have a large portion of the songs I had save and listen to suddenly not available?  If I can't get the songs I want, it's certainly not worth $10 a month to me.. Love the service I was getti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium User Without Facebook Account - Users Can't Find Me !!

All, I've been a spotify users for a few years now, but recently started sharing my playlist. Also, I have a premium account. It turns out that my friends cannot find me -- and after doing a bit of research I realize that this is because I did not cr...

• All,   I've been a spotify users for a few years now, but recently started sharing my playlist.  Also, I have a premium account.  It turns out that my friends cannot find me -- and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes