Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Change country

I'm a from Brazil, and recently I got an e-mail offering an early access to Spotify. I currently have a Spotify free subscription, I really have to pay to change my country to Brazil? There isn't any other way? Thanks

• I'm a from Brazil, and recently I got an e-mail offering an early access to Spotify.   I currently have a Spotify free subscription, I really have to pay to change my country to Brazil? &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Account compromised Terrible service

Hello all. My account has been compromised and my email and password has been changed. I am oonly able to contact you through Facebook login. I sent a email to support nearly 2 days ago and i'm still waiting for a reply. This person is messing with m...

• Music Fan
  • Hello all.   My account has been compromised and my email and password has been changed. I am oonly able to contact you through Facebook login. I sent a email to support nearly 2 days ago an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Facebook Account

I am fed up with Facebook and want to cancel the Facebook account. However, it is linked to my Spotify account, and Spotify will not allow me to transfer it. It appears that if I cancel my Facebook account I will be unable to access or manage my subs...

• Visitor
  • I am fed up with Facebook and want to cancel the Facebook account.   However, it is linked to my Spotify account, and Spotify will not allow me to transfer it. It appears that if I canc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling recurring payment/Adding new payment information

I cancelled my subscription because I have a new card I want to add in order to keep paying for premium. I cancelled a fews days ago, but it tells me I have a recurring payment. I can't seem to cancel that and add my new payment information. It doesn...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription because I have a new card I want to add in order to keep paying for premium. I cancelled a fews days ago, but it tells me I have a recurring payment. I can't seem to cance...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT SIGNING IN EVERY 30 DAYS

I have Premium but will soon be unable to log on every 30 days on my phone with no internet connection. If I log in on the computer does that reset the 30 days offline count?

• I have Premium but will soon be unable to log on every 30 days on my phone with no internet connection. If I log in on the computer does that reset the 30 days offline count?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help getting a refund.

I got the Spotify premium trial. it was pretty neat, so I let the trial expire, and I subscribed for Spotify unlimited because I have no use downloading songs. Then the next time I use it I get told that I've used all the radio skips that I have on m...

• I got the Spotify premium trial. it was pretty neat, so I let the trial expire, and I subscribed for Spotify unlimited because I have no use downloading songs. Then the next time I use it I get told ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment subscription date?

How can I change the date of my subscription from the end of the month to the start of the month?

• How can I change the date of my subscription from the end of the month to the start of the month?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is spotify taking money from my credit card?

Hello Spotify. I do not have a spotify account and I have just noticed that since a few months back there has been money going to spotify at the end of every month. How do I stop this and how do I get the money that has been stolen refunded?

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify. I do not have a spotify account and I have just noticed that since a few months back there has been money going to spotify at the end of every month. How do I stop this and how do I g...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone upload my song

Hello! Someone upload my song can someone please delite it! Name: Nelione - MardrömmarMvh Nelione

• Hello! Someone upload my song can someone please delite it!  Name: Nelione - Mardrömmar Mvh Nelione
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log on with spotify with Facebook

My Facebook account is connected to the wrong profile. but my email is also connected to the wrong profile. Mu plaulists dissapeared also. Mu other account exists but I have no wya of logging into it.

• Casual Listener
  • My Facebook account is connected to the wrong profile. but my email is also connected to the wrong profile. Mu plaulists dissapeared also. Mu other account exists but I have no wya of logging into it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

Hello. I accidentally signed up for the 7 day free trial on my mobile device. I want to cancel the subscription, but when I go to the subscription page, there is no option to cancel. Also, it worries me because on the subscription page, it says Sprin...

• Hello. I accidentally signed up for the 7 day free trial on my mobile device. I want to cancel the subscription, but when I go to the subscription page, there is no option to cancel. Also, it worries...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help Accessing my Premium Account. Forgot password

Hi, I need urgent help accessing my Spotify Preimium Account " josh1965" as i have forgotten my password. I also no longer have access to the email with which i registered Spoitfy and so the reset password email keeps going to that email which i can ...

• Hi,   I need urgent help accessing my Spotify Preimium Account " josh1965"  as i have forgotten my password. I also no longer have access to the email with which i registered Spoitfy an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuando quiero registrame me dice que mi mail ya está siendo usado en la actualidad

Hola ! El problema que tengo es que cuando quiero configurar una nueva cuenta y volver a registrarme con un nuevo nick (ya sé que debo abrir de nuevo una cuenta para cambiar el nick porque os lo consulté hace poco) me dice que mi nuevo mail ya está s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola !   El problema que tengo es que cuando quiero configurar una nueva cuenta y volver a registrarme con un nuevo nick (ya sé que debo abrir de nuevo una cuenta para cambiar el nick porque...
  • Happystorytelle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium + all my playlists - need help

EDIT: I have soon waited a week for a response from support mail.. Seriously, what way is this to treat a paying custommer?? Payed for 1 week without being able to listen to music.. This other day (December 2th 213) I changed my facebook-password bec...

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: I have soon waited a week for a response from support mail.. Seriously, what way is this to treat a paying custommer?? Payed for 1 week without being able to listen to music..    ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! issues with changing password

Hi, I recently tried to cancel my spotify premium subscription, and I was asked to enter my password, which is reasonable enough. When the password I typed was wrong, I was directed to the 'edit profile' page, which supposedly allows you to change yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently tried to cancel my spotify premium subscription, and I was asked to enter my password, which is reasonable enough. When the password I typed was wrong, I was directed to the 'edit prof...
  • Chris_Cornell
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All my playlists are gone

Hi I have been using the free Spotify for a number of years with no problems and had about 5 playlists.I recently subscribed to Premium and was really happy with it, but they I thought it was getting to expesive so I cancelled it..The next time I log...

• Hi I have been using the free Spotify for a number of years with no problems and had about 5 playlists. I recently subscribed to Premium and was really happy with it, but they I thought it was get...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student discount

I had to cancel my card and forgot to change the details on spotify before it was cancelled, I want to sign back up but every time I try to apply my student discount it tells me it's not available?

• I had to cancel my card and forgot to change the details on spotify before it was cancelled, I want to sign back up but every time I try to apply my student discount it tells me it's not available?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pagué premium pero sigue gratis

Pague premium pero sigue siendo gratis. No se actualiza a premium. Qué hago?

• Pague premium pero sigue siendo gratis. No se actualiza a premium. Qué hago?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged from account I can't access

A few months ago I made the account "spotify49" which I had only used on my phone to use as a premium trial account. One day I tried logging onto the account on my computer and every password I tried didn't work and I don't remember what email I used...

• A few months ago I made the account "spotify49" which I had only used on my phone to use as a premium trial account. One day I tried logging onto the account on my computer and every password I tried...
  • ravenswrx2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reset Password - Lost all my playlists

I had to reset my passwrod. Android app wasn't recognizing my internet connection, but a reinstall of the app solved that...but I had forgotten my password, so I had to reset. I get logged in, and all my playlists are gone. I now have, what looks to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to reset my passwrod. Android app wasn't recognizing my internet connection, but a reinstall of the app solved that...but I had forgotten my password, so I had to reset.    I get ...
  • ikonoklasm
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes