Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleting an account

Hi - I'm tying to delete my account and it's seeming like quite the hassle. My account keeps connecting to a friend's facebook and I've been trying to resolve this but found the only solution was to delete the account completely and start fresh. I've...

• Visitor
  • Hi - I'm tying to delete my account and it's seeming like quite the hassle.   My account keeps connecting to a friend's facebook and I've been trying to resolve this but found the only solut...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I recently purchased the student discount for Spotify premium, but my account says I'm only using free and asks me to upgrade to use the premium services. Why is this?

• I recently purchased the student discount for Spotify premium, but my account says I'm only using free and asks me to upgrade to use the premium services. Why is this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlink Facebook

How can I unlink my spotify from Facebook without lose my subscription and my playlists?

• Visitor
  • How can I unlink my spotify from Facebook without lose my subscription and my playlists?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify's playing suggested songs

so i've been trying to play a certain song on spotify. when i try to select that song it plays suggested songs instead (diamonds by rihanna at the moment), but when i go onto a playlist and click shuffle a song from that playlist starts to play. i ha...

• so i've been trying to play a certain song on spotify. when i try to select that song it plays suggested songs instead (diamonds by rihanna at the moment), but when i go onto a playlist and click shu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play song anymore???

Why can't i play one of my Songs any more?? I have tryed everything! Martin Tungevaag - Wicked Wonderland is the songs namePlease can somebody tell me what to do!!// Darchen

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't i play one of my Songs any more?? I have tryed everything! Martin Tungevaag - Wicked Wonderland is the songs name Please can somebody tell me what to do!! // Darchen
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify linked to facebook, but not linked to facebook

Hi My account (andy_brizza) appears to be linked to facebook - but to my wife's profile, since her name and picture appears when I log in. However in the desktop client (windows) it appears not to be linked to facebook since the 'Connect fo Facebook'...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi    My account (andy_brizza) appears to be linked to facebook - but to my wife's profile, since her name and picture appears when I log in. However in the desktop client (win...
  • andy_brizza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked account, no response from Spotify

My account has been hacked and all of my playlists has been removed and replaced with playlists the hacker added. I am ableto log onto spotify using my facebook login but I can't do aything because the hacker changed the spotify password. I sent in a...

• Regular
  • My account has been hacked and all of my playlists has been removed and replaced with playlists the hacker added. I am ableto log onto spotify using my facebook login but I can't do aything because t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account Disabled on my Premium Account

Hey there. I had my Spotify account connected to my Facebook account, but for no reason at all, Facebook decided to disable my account. I can still log in to the Spotify client with my Facebook details, but everything is only available in Offline Mod...

• Regular
  • Hey there. I had my Spotify account connected to my Facebook account, but for no reason at all, Facebook decided to disable my account. I can still log in to the Spotify client with my Facebook detai...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get my month free of spotify premium

For some reason my debit card is denied and i dont know why. Do i need to have the 6 dollars on my balance so they can get it in case i want to spend more than that free month or doesnt matter the balance i have?

• For some reason my debit card is denied and i dont know why.   Do i need to have the 6 dollars on my balance so they can get it in case i want to spend more than that free month or doesnt ma...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card - Student

Hello, This question has probably been answered, but I currently have a Premium subscription to spotify and about three months ago I applied and recieved the student rate for Premium. I got a gift card for $30 last week and when I input the code, it ...

• Hello,   This question has probably been answered, but I currently have a Premium subscription to spotify and about three months ago I applied and recieved the student rate for Premium. I go...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 accounts

Hi, I wanted to know if I can have 2 Spotify accounts associated to 1 membership. The thing is, yetserday, I have bought Spotify Premium membership, for my account, but, I want that my brother's account has Premium too, but with the same credit card,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I wanted to know if I can have 2 Spotify accounts associated to 1 membership. The thing is, yetserday, I have bought Spotify Premium membership, for my account, but, I want that my brother's ac...
  • ginoperrone177
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error Code: 410

Until now I have payed for 2 Spotify Premium account's. I Stopped the premium on this account since it wasn't needed to have it on two accounts. But on my spotify premium account I got a Error code "410" and it says my account is disabled. What's goi...

• Until now I have payed for 2 Spotify Premium account's. I Stopped the premium on this account since it wasn't needed to have it on two accounts.    But on my spotify premium account I got...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted cache/saved data - premium gone

Hey,<br><br>I went into the spotify settings on my phone to clear some cache and saved data. After doing this spotify signed me out and suddenly my account was degraded from spotify premium to spotify free. When I check my subscription status here on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I went into the spotify settings on my phone to clear some cache and saved data. After doing this spotify signed me out and suddenly my account was degraded fr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing clearance from deutsche telekom to private credit card

I'm a user from Germany and at the moment I have a Telekom account with a music option (spotify). So I don't pay Spotify directly but the Telekom. Soon my Telekom account will come to an end and the music option as well. But I would like to keep my S...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a user from Germany and at the moment I have a Telekom account with a music option (spotify). So I don't pay Spotify directly but the Telekom. Soon my Telekom account will come to an end and th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Price Change?

Hi, so for the past 9 months that I have been a spotify user, the charge has constantly been $9.99. Recently, (as in this month) I was charged $10.69. The difference is $0.70 and I don't really mind, I was just wondering why this is. Were taxes added...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so for the past 9 months that I have been a spotify user, the charge has constantly been $9.99. Recently, (as in this month) I was charged $10.69. The difference is $0.70 and I don't really mind,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook music section

Hello, how can I delete all my Spotify activity from Facebook account? I connected the music section on Facebook with Spotify and now I get this: http://i.imgur.com/Wt7ryLU.png I want to get rid of this. Completely, no sign of Spotify. Just facebook ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, how can I delete all my Spotify activity from Facebook account? I connected the music section on Facebook with Spotify and now I get this: http://i.imgur.com/Wt7ryLU.png   I want ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting two months free

There was a deal about getting 2 months Spotify premium when buying Spotify premium but I only recived 1 month.
Why haven't I recived two months extra?
What should I do?

• There was a deal about getting 2 months Spotify premium when buying Spotify premium but I only recived 1 month. <br>Why haven't I recived two months extra?<br>What should I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password help

I forgot my password, evidentally I didn't use facebook to sign up because it isn't recognizing that password either. Is there no way to recover a password so I can change it? I'm trying to cancel my premium and go back to free and can't do it withou...

• I forgot my password, evidentally I didn't use facebook to sign up because it isn't recognizing that password either.  Is there no way to recover a password so I can change it? I'm trying to can...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in to my premier account under the username mistablitz .i was logged out for no reason

U logged me out and won't except my password I reset it and it is taking me thru to a free account I used 5 years ago under the username takaloo...this is bull**bleep**

• Visitor
  • U logged me out and won't except my password I reset it and it is taking me thru to a free account I used 5 years ago under the username takaloo...this is bull**bleep**
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes