Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

already used your trial

When I register for the 30 day trial, it says I have already used 30 day trial. But I was seeing all the commercials between songs and also on the screen.

• When I register for the 30 day trial, it says I have already used 30 day trial. But I was seeing all the commercials between songs and also on the screen.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got unlimited instead of premium by accident

I got a $10 gift card, and I meant to buy premium since im an phone iOS user, and I bought 2 months of unlimited by accident. It's as good as useless to me, and I was wondering if there was a way I can get my plan changed to one month of premium? I h...

• I got a $10 gift card, and I meant to buy premium since im an phone iOS user, and I bought 2 months of unlimited by accident. It's as good as useless to me, and I was wondering if there was a way I c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hijacked but got it back. Now my account is a free account.

As stated in the subject description. Had premium. Got hijacked. Problem was fixed but now my account is a free account. I would like to get my premium account restarted/rebooted/resuscitates Thanks for the help in advance

• Casual Listener
  • As stated in the subject description. Had premium. Got hijacked. Problem was fixed but now my account is a free account.   I would like to get my premium account restarted/rebooted/resuscita...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Application won't let me log in

When I try to log in through the application via facebook, I can't because the facebook button is gone. If I try to log in inputting my facebook mail and password, it tells me that the mail address isn't registered. I tried creating a new account, bu...

• When I try to log in through the application  via facebook, I can't because the facebook button is gone. If I try to log in inputting my facebook mail and password, it tells me that the mail a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

White Screen

When I try to use my account on my iphone it just goes to a white screen. I have deleted and reloaded it dozens of times. No joy. I can use my account on my laptop no problem and I have created another account that I was able to use on the iphone but...

• When I try to use my account on my iphone it just goes to a white screen. I have deleted and reloaded it dozens of times. No joy. I can use my account on my laptop no problem and I have created anoth...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant 0 minutes left on Spotify

I haven't listen to music on spotify for over a week now. Every time I log in, it says my time is up, and that I have exceeded my 10 hour time limit. But this is impossible, since I havent even listend to music. I'm sure no one else is using my accou...

• I haven't listen to music on spotify for over a week now. Every time I log in, it says my time is up, and that I have exceeded my 10 hour time limit. But this is impossible, since I havent even liste...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! We are currently not able to redeem this code

Hi, I'm getting this error when I try and subscribe to 2 months of Unlimited. I'm trying to redeem several gift cards at once - I've done this before and didn't have a problem. Please help. Anna

• Hi, I'm getting this error when I try and subscribe to 2 months of Unlimited. I'm trying to redeem several gift cards at once - I've done this before and didn't have a problem. Please help. A...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for account I have no access to

I drunkly created an account on my phone and put my card in there.... Now I don't remember the username or email I use. I was already charged for another month of service. How can I locate my account?

• I drunkly created an account on my phone and put my card in there....   Now I don't remember the username or email I use.  I was already charged for another month of service.  How ...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to buy premium using the /student page but getting an error

Hi there, I'm trying to upgrade my spotify account to premium using my NUS card however which I entered correctly and that worked. However it keeps asking me to confirm my facebook account. When I try to confirm my facebook account it just redirects ...

• Hi there,   I'm trying to upgrade my spotify account to premium using my NUS card however which I entered correctly and that worked. However it keeps asking me to confirm my facebook account...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

frustrating....

hello, 24-01-2014 i bought giftcard online on my iphone, afther 3 hours of trouble to log in spotify on my mobile i put in the code and it i had the ONLY option to choose unlimted.................. i thought oke? maybe it i click next i can get premi...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,   24-01-2014 i bought giftcard online on my iphone, afther 3 hours of trouble to log in spotify on my mobile i put in the code and it i had the ONLY option to choose unlimted............
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Some radio stations are not working

Hi, When I use Spotify Radio, radio stations based on some artists work others do not work. When I try to select the non working radio stations I get this message: "Sorry this radio station cannot be started. Please try with something else". Does any...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   When I use Spotify Radio, radio stations based on some artists work others do not work. When I try to select the non working radio stations I get this message: "Sorry this radio s...
  • Esben
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

compartir con amigos

Hola soy nuevo en la comunidad y me gustaría saber como puedo compartir musica con mis amigos sin tener una cuenta de faceboock. Muchas gracias de antemano y VIVA LA MÚSICA.

• Hola soy nuevo en la comunidad y me gustaría saber como puedo compartir musica con mis amigos sin tener una cuenta de faceboock.   Muchas gracias de antemano y VIVA LA MÚSICA.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change user name

i created a User Name when testing spotify; i now want to move to a premium Account, at the same time Creating a New User Name and without Losing My playlists... is it possible?

• Casual Listener
  • i created a User Name when testing spotify; i now want to move to a premium Account, at the same time Creating a New User Name and without Losing My playlists... is it possible?
  • kilstefra
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

signed up with facebook and i want to deleted the facebook

i want to keep spotify account i signed up with using facebook and now i want to delete my facebook

• Visitor
  • i want to keep spotify account i signed up with using facebook and now i want to delete my facebook
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need people off my spotify

I have lets two friends use my spotify on their phone and I want one of them kicked off can you pleAse help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have lets two friends use my spotify on their phone and I want one of them kicked off can you pleAse help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure where to put this, but the CONTACT FORM is almost impossible to find. Link provided below.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's almost impossible to find the contact form for contacting support when you have an issue that isn't answered by the help documents and needs to be discussed directly with support (eg closing a facebook-a...

• I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's almost impossible to find the contact form for contacting support when you have an issue that isn't answered by the help documents and needs to be discu...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Help: redeem 6 month vs Premium.

Hello, <br>I just reactivated my Spotify 5 mns ago. It didn't display the Premium option on the page, I could only "select" where it said 6 months. <br>I need to switch to the premium account. <br>Anyone?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, &lt;br&gt;I just reactivated my Spotify 5 mns ago. It didn't display the Premium option on the page, I could only "select" where it said 6 months. &lt;br&gt;I need to switch to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas de pagos

No se si tengo 2 cuantas por que ase como un mes me robaron mi telefono y me lo remplazaron y tube que bajar de Nuevo mi app de spotify y ahora el 11/29/13 se cobra rob 2 veces que ago para saber si en 2 cuantas esta mi número de tarjeta

• Casual Listener
  • No se si tengo 2 cuantas por que ase como un mes me robaron mi telefono y me lo remplazaron y tube que bajar de Nuevo mi app de spotify y ahora el 11/29/13 se cobra rob 2 veces que ago para saber si...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[premium] Can't listen to newly released album (Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Mark)

Hi, i've got premium subscription. Few days ago Nine Inch Nails released new album. I'm unable to play (stream or download for offline listening) any of their song. After hitting `Play' song-progress bar doesn't show position indicator or length of t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i've got premium subscription. Few days ago Nine Inch Nails released new album. I'm unable to play (stream or download for offline listening) any of their song. After hitting `Play' so...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes