Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

issue with seeing my own playlists

Hi.For a while now, i have been struggling with my spotify account. It does not show the content of my own playlists on certain devices(for example western digital live streaming). I wonder if it could be because my username ends with a special chara...

• Regular
  • Hi. For a while now, i have been struggling with my spotify account. It does not show the content of my own playlists on certain devices(for example western digital live streaming). I wonder i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked

My account was hacked and I'm paying for Premium, they changed my email and password. I've tried getting help, but they aren't doing anything about it. I had to make a new account because of this.

• My account was hacked and I'm paying for Premium, they changed my email and password. I've tried getting help, but they aren't doing anything about it. I had to make a new account because of this.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cost????????

I don't know if this is in the correct place but everything on here seems so jumbled, I give up! I'm in the middle of the free 48 hr trial & I really like Spotify so far. So much so that I'm already wanting to sign up but I cannot find ANY informatio...

• I don't know if this is in the correct place but everything on here seems so jumbled, I give up! I'm in the middle of the free 48 hr trial & I really like Spotify so far. So much so that I'm alr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone stolen

I need it done, someone else is using my account.

Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • I need it done, someone else is using my account. <br><br>Cheers
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for gift

Hi all, i bought 3 months subscription for gift and i set a delivery date with the email of my friend. Today is the date and nothing is delivered. Who can I contact or what can I do? Thx for help Riccardo

• Visitor
  • Hi all, i bought 3 months subscription for gift and i set a delivery date with the email of my friend. Today is the date and nothing is delivered. Who can I contact or what can I do? Thx for help ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Einloggen möglich, Playlists laden sich nicht!

Hallo liebe Community, seit einiger Zeit werden meine Playlists beim einloggen über Facebook nicht mehr wie vorher selbständig und automatisch hochgeladen sondern, ich sehe zwar das ich angemeldet bin aber ich komme nicht weiter zu meinen Playlists. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo liebe Community,   seit einiger Zeit werden meine Playlists beim einloggen über Facebook nicht mehr wie vorher selbständig und automatisch hochgeladen sondern, ich sehe zwar das ich an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recover Deleted Playlists

Hi. I need help. I have deleted my wife's playlist with 380 songs on it. Is there any way of getting this back? I am really in the doghouse...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I need help. I have deleted my wife's playlist with 380 songs on it. Is there any way of getting this back? I am really in the doghouse...
  • ajcbutler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with spotify premium

Hiim are also having problems logging on to spotify premium, I am paying for the service but cannot access my playlists on iOS devices, I see the playlists on the iPhones but get the message that spotify premium is required for on demand streamingCan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi im are also having problems logging on to spotify premium, I am paying for the service but cannot access my playlists on iOS devices, I see the playlists on the iPhones but get the message that...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account disappeared 2 weeks ago.

Hey everone, i've been sending several requests to the contact form but received no help. I've got a problem with my Spotify account, and i don't know how this happened. The problem is that it's as if i had a new account; i've lost all my playlists a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everone, i've been sending several requests to the contact form but received no help.   I've got a problem with my Spotify account, and i don't know how this happened. The problem is tha...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't recognize I have premium

Today I try to open Spotify in Windows 8, I got a message that said "unable to initialize the storage of temporary files", I use the web to login my account, I find that all of my playlists have disappeared and Spotify doesn't recognize I have premiu...

• Today I try to open Spotify in Windows 8, I got a message that said "unable to initialize the storage of temporary files", I use the web to login my account, I find that all of my playlists have&nbsp...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicated account

Hey there, I used spotify before it could be linked with facebook. I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to log in I didn't remember my password, but I saw that i could log in with my facebook account. Now I'm trying to edit my profile acco...

• Visitor
  • Hey there, I used spotify before it could be linked with facebook. I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to log in I didn't remember my password, but I saw that i could log in with my faceb...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sam Flax - Child of Glass

So I like Sam Flax. When I try and play the "child of Glass" track I get a message up top that says: "Cant play the current track" What causes this and how can I make it stop? Thanks in advance.....

• Casual Listener
  • So I like Sam Flax.  When I try and play the "child of Glass" track I get a message up top that says:   "Cant play the current track" What causes this and how can I make it stop? ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Facebook accounts?

HI I've been with spotify for a while now, so I've accumulated a massive amount of music and multiple playlists. However, I signed up using my facebook account. That facebook account NEEDS to stay inactive due to some things that don't need to be gon...

• HI I've been with spotify for a while now, so I've accumulated a massive amount of music and multiple playlists. However, I signed up using my facebook account. That facebook account NEEDS to stay in...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need to logout from all of my devices!

My friend is using my Spotify without my permission, we live far away from each other and he doesn't want to log out! HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • My friend is using my Spotify without my permission, we live far away from each other and he doesn't want to log out! HELP! 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me log in

I get emails saying your trial has ended, would you like 30 days free? I click yes. It directs me to safari, which I click 'try premium for free' button. I then start to sign in with spotify user details, because I don't have Facebook.. I put in my d...

• I get emails saying your trial has ended, would you like 30 days free? I click yes. It directs me to safari, which I click 'try premium for free' button. I then start to sign in with spotify user det...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues

I got an email that my payment failed but when I check my bank account I've been charged for it before I even received the email. What do I do? I don't want to be charges more than once.

• I got an email that my payment failed but when I check my bank account I've been charged for it before I even received the email. What do I do? I don't want to be charges more than once.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade - going around in circles

Hey, I have been trying to upgrade to spotify premium from the free version. When I hit upgrade it sends me to facebook to enter my password (why does is have to link to facebook!), which I do, which sends me back to the upgrade screen, when I hit en...

• Hey,   I have been trying to upgrade to spotify premium from the free version. When I hit upgrade it sends me to facebook to enter my password (why does is have to link to facebook!), which ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, why you are so mean to me *lol* delete my account PLEASE!

Why does this company not give a **bleep** about its users? I tried contacting them many times and never got a response, I want my account deleted becasue they are not able to get it fixed. Probably nobody working at spotify will read this... so this...

• Regular
  • Why does this company not give a **bleep** about its users?   I tried contacting them many times and never got a response, I want my account deleted becasue they are not able to get it fixed...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS student discount

Hi, How can I add my NUS student discount to my account?

• Hi, How can I add my NUS student discount to my account?
  • spotibitch
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes