Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I've mistakenly set up double payment for a single unlimited account

I set up an unlimited account a couple of months ago. Everything great until I had my bank card re-newed. Just after receiving the new card I had to send my pc away for a week for repair. During the time my pc was away I logged into my Spotify accoun...

• Visitor
  • I set up an unlimited account a couple of months ago. Everything great until I had my bank card re-newed. Just after receiving the new card I had to send my pc away for a week for repair. During the ...
  • katsumii
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium stopped working

Hey. My Spotify Premium suddenly stopped working, because the payment didn´t go through. Also, I don´t remember my username, and when I put my e-mail in, it says that it´s not found, even though I receive messages from you daily. I really need Premiu...

• Hey.   My Spotify Premium suddenly stopped working, because the payment didn´t go through. Also, I don´t remember my username, and when I put my e-mail in, it says that it´s not found, ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed email address for my Facebook account and lost my playlist and subscription

Hello, i changed my Facebook Email long time ago and had no problems so far. But today Spotify was asking me for my password and so i needed to enter my new Email. Then Spotify forced me to create a new account so i lost all of my playlist and subscr...

• Hello, i changed my Facebook Email long time ago and had no problems so far. But today Spotify was asking me for my password and so i needed to enter my new Email. Then Spotify forced me to create a ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! How to play spotify in a different country without paying for upgrade

Help! I will be living in Italy for a few months and do not want to purchase spotify, I want to continue using spotify Free. How can I change the country to italy? I do not want to have to delete my account and open a new european spotify account ( I...

• Help!    I will be living in Italy for a few months and do not want to purchase spotify, I want to continue using spotify Free. How can I change the country to italy? I do not want to h...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal Connection Trouble

I'm trying to change the payment for spotify to a monthly subscription but the connection to paypal keeps sending me to a blank page and in firefox I get this (see attachment). A friend tried and got the same thing. It seems like it is attached to th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to change the payment for spotify to a monthly subscription but the connection to paypal keeps sending me to a blank page and in firefox I get this (see attachment). A friend tri...
  • Aensre
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free trial is really 48 hours?

I signed up for 30 days free trial and have only got 48 hours. I haven't been sure if I wanted spotify in the first place, and jumped in it with the 30 days trial.What have I been missing?

• I signed up for 30 days free trial and have only got 48 hours. I haven't been sure if I wanted spotify in the first place, and jumped in it with the 30 days trial. What have I been missing?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else's playlists are showing up on my account

The last few days new playlists have started to pop up without me doing anything. Heck, I haven't even listened to that much music the last week. Some of them, like the dubstep and hiphop ones even said "Created by You", even though I don't like hiph...

• Casual Listener
  • The last few days new playlists have started to pop up without me doing anything. Heck, I haven't even listened to that much music the last week. Some of them, like the dubstep and hiphop ones even s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem card not working

I bought $10.00 Spotify gift card and i redeemed already but can't access premium service, so please help?!

• Casual Listener
  • I bought $10.00 Spotify gift card and i redeemed already but can't access premium service, so please help?!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved abroad and can no longer pay for Premium?

Hey, I moved to Korea from the UK two weeks ago for a year, and I've had spotify working fine but now it says to keep using it I need to sign up to premium which I don't mind doing, however whenever I click the link to go to the subscriptions page an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I moved to Korea from the UK two weeks ago for a year, and I've had spotify working fine but now it says to keep using it I need to sign up to premium which I don't mind doing, howeve...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card expiration date changed!?!

Hi My old card expired and I was trying to enter the new expiration date. I went through the whole process and the credit card refused to go through because of the zero balance charge that Spotify sends my account as a test. I contacted my bank and t...

• Hi   My old card expired and I was trying to enter the new expiration date.  I went through the whole process and the credit card refused to go through because of the zero balance charg...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

date joined

Wanted to know what my join date was, I realize there are already threads but they only say that particular person's join date, so I figured I'd just ask when I joined because I am unable to remember.

• Visitor
  • Wanted to know what my join date was, I realize there are already threads but they only say that particular person's join date, so I figured I'd just ask when I joined because I am unable to remember.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment wasn't processed

Hi there, My payment for my account from Paypal didn't go through, as I recently got a new card and forgot to change the details on Paypal. The payment was meant to come out today, but hasn't, and there was a message on my Spotify alerting me to the ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there,   My payment for my account from Paypal didn't go through, as I recently got a new card and forgot to change the details on Paypal.  The payment was meant to come out today, b...
  • katsumii
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting my Premium

Been 2 days since I bought Premium and still not getting it. Tried to reinstsall on PC and Iphone. Help me out pleace.User: GrekerrOrder ID: 269767340012

• Casual Listener
  • Been 2 days since I bought Premium and still not getting it. Tried to reinstsall on PC and Iphone. Help me out pleace. User: Grekerr Order ID: 269767340012
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was resetted

Hello, I no longer have my playlists, my friends. The system recognises my preferences, but it seems as the first time I login. My account is bounded with facebook. Need help, Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I no longer have my playlists, my friends. The system recognises my preferences, but it seems as the first time I login. My account is bounded with facebook.   Need help,...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify, Onkyo 626 and Facebook-Login no Mail with my Passwort

hello, since three days i ve been waiting for my spotify passwort, i have a onkyo 626 and a facebook-spotify account, i have my devicenumber but the mail with the password i dont receive Wähle ein Kennwort für deine Geräte To use Spotify on your devi...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,   since three days i ve been waiting for my spotify passwort, i have a onkyo 626 and a facebook-spotify account, i have my devicenumber but the mail with the password i dont rece...
  • Digger198
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in anymore after I signed in with my friend's account

Hi Guys, Today I gave my girlfriend a giftcard. So we signed her up on my macbook, all fun and games untill I signed her off and could'nt log in anymore with my own account. What the hell guys? Any suggestions please! I pay good money for the service...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   Today I gave my girlfriend a giftcard. So we signed her up on my macbook, all fun and games untill I signed her off and could'nt log in anymore with my own account. What the hell ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken links in community forum registration

Where it says "I have read the T&C [...]" (I'm paraphrasing) to register on this forum, the two links currently say: Error 404 - Not found Sorry, but the page you requested does not exist. https://www.spotify.com/uk/legal/support-community-end-user-a...

• Roadie
  • Where it says "I have read the T&C [...]" (I'm paraphrasing) to register on this forum, the two links currently say: Error 404 - Not found Sorry, but the page you requested does not exist. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error to change country payment method

Everytime I try to change my account from UK to IE it shows an error message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area".

• Roadie
  • Everytime I try to change my account from UK to IE it shows an error message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area".
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change password

I can't change password

• I can't change password
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Won't let me activate Free Trial

I am trying to activate my free 30 day premium trial, and after I put in my CC info and click submit, I get a screen that says "502 Bad Gateway" and I can't continue.....help?!?!?!

• I am trying to activate my free 30 day premium trial, and after I put in my CC info and click submit, I get a screen that says "502 Bad Gateway" and I can't continue.....help?!?!?!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes