Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Lost my playlist

Can you email me and give me instructions to recover my playlist. Please and thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Can you email me and give me instructions to recover my playlist. Please and thank you
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing multiple subscriptions as an employee perk

I'm trying to work out how we as a company can purchase a large volume of vouchers for employees as a perk? Is there a way around the 3 vouchers per credit card per day as I don't have the next 4 weeks spare to continually buy annual vouchers?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to work out how we as a company can purchase a large volume of vouchers for employees as a perk? Is there a way around the 3 vouchers per credit card per day as I don't have the next 4 wee...
  • 6F2
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME / Cannot login

Since Wednesday i cannot login in my account. My account is linked with my facebook profile, the mail adress of my account is <> When i want to login, Spotify shows the message, username or password incorrect. When i want to reset my password, Spotif...

• Regular
  • Since Wednesday i cannot login in my account. My account is linked with my facebook profile, the mail adress of my account is <<SNIP>>   When i want to login, Spotify shows the m...
  • unclechrizzi
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving starred songs/playlists from account that was setup in another country

Hi, I have a Belgian Spotify account but Im now in Ireland using a new account. Is there a way i can get the names of songs that I have starred/in playlists in the Belgian account. I cant log into that account from here

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,   I have a Belgian Spotify account but Im now in Ireland using a new account. Is there a way i can get the names of songs that I have starred/in playlists in the Belgian account...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 10 hours gone

It's the 1st of August, I logged onto Spotify for the first time this month, haven't played a single track yet. But my 10 hours is already gone. Why is that? e: I do not share this account with anyone.

• Casual Listener
  • It's the 1st of August, I logged onto Spotify for the first time this month, haven't played a single track yet.   But my 10 hours is already gone. Why is that?   e: I do not share t...
  • boogster54
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my e-mail

I got my dads username on my e-mail, and now i wanna create a new account with same e-mail so.. i create random mail and change e-mail on my dads account name so i can use my e-mail... now when i try to sign up new account it stands my e-mail already...

• Visitor
  • I got my dads username on my e-mail, and now i wanna create a new account with same e-mail so.. i create random mail and change e-mail on my dads account name so i can use my e-mail...   now...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Problem - Detached playlists

Hey guys, So the other day Spotify questioned me to click on upgrading spotify which I did, now what has happened is my playlists were wiped from my account, my playlists belong to 1250297569, no one can no longer search for me on spotify, which mean...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,  So the other day Spotify questioned me to click on upgrading spotify which I did, now what has happened is my playlists were wiped from my account, my playlists belong to 125029756...
  • prefer
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I hide "I've been listening to: XXX YYY" from my profile?

I don't want to publicly broadcast *any* information about what I am listening or have been listening to - not even to my "followers".

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want to publicly broadcast *any* information about what I am listening or have been listening to - not even to my "followers". 
  • drakedrake
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont recieve a email for reseting password

<->I'm trying to recover my password but I dont recieve any mail. Have tried with both email and username request. Have tried 5 times now but still no mail. My username is: ninaulkrikawesterberg

• Casual Listener
  • <->I'm trying to recover my password but I dont recieve any mail. Have tried with both email and username request. Have tried 5 times now but still no mail.   My username is: ninaulkri...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you delete my account?

I've realized that it wouldn't be a good idea for me to have it for various reasons.

• I've realized that it wouldn't be a good idea for me to have it for various reasons.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel Spotify account in Canada

I got a spotify account when I was in Malaysia a couple of months back when I was travelling in the region. I completely forgot about the subscription until tonight when I looked at my credit card statement. I logged on to the website to cancel the s...

• I got a spotify account when I was in Malaysia a couple of months back when I was travelling in the region. I completely forgot about the subscription until tonight when I looked at my credit card st...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my acct

I THINK THAT I HAVE A ACCT, THAT I PAY FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO DOES NOT LIVE WITH ME. MAY I USE THAT SAME ACCT? \

• I THINK THAT I HAVE A ACCT, THAT I PAY FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO DOES NOT LIVE WITH ME. MAY I USE THAT SAME ACCT?  \
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving reset password email

I've forgetten my password and need to be able to add Spotify to my ipod. I can access my Spotify account through my PC, but I need my current password to be able to change it. Of course, I cant do that, since I dont remember what it is. I've submitt...

• Regular
  • I've forgetten my password and need to be able to add Spotify to my ipod. I can access my Spotify account through my PC, but I need my current password to be able to change it. Of course, I cant do t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Change account that artist profile is linked to?

I signed up for an official artist profile for my band. It's linked to my personal account, but I would like to change it to be linked to a different account entirely so that my entire band can access it. How do I do this? Thanks!

• I signed up for an official artist profile for my band.  It's linked to my personal account, but I would like to change it to be linked to a different account entirely so that my entire band can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged Twice

Hi! What I know of i only have one spotify account but still I'm charged twice every month. When I log in and check transactions everything looks right so it seems like there is another account that I dont know about that I'm paying for. I hop you ca...

• Hi!  What I know of i only have one spotify account but still I'm charged twice every month. When I log in and check transactions everything looks right so it seems like there is another accou...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all offline playlists after changing facebook password

Hi there, I had made all my playlists available offline which invovled using alot of data. If you live in rural New Zealand you will know that we don't get unlimited and pay through the teeth for our broadband. I changed my facebook password and when...

• Hi there, I had made all my playlists available offline which invovled using alot of data. If you live in rural New Zealand you will know that we don't get unlimited and pay through the teeth for o...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook friends are only numbers and no profile photo

Hi Support, I use Facebook with Spotify Premium in combination with a HTTPS proxy. With the proxy Facebook website isn't blocked in the web-browser, however in Spotify I only see numbers and no profile photo from FB. It's like the proxy settings are ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Support,   I use Facebook with Spotify Premium in combination with a HTTPS proxy. With the proxy Facebook website isn't blocked in the web-browser, however in Spotify I only see numbers a...
  • electraflux
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium stopped working

My spotify premium account has stopped working. It says that I have reached the limit of time listening to music even though I have received a 3 month gift card a week ago. Premium worked at first but has since then stopped working. I've sent a messa...

• Visitor
  • My spotify premium account has stopped working. It says that I have reached the limit of time listening to music even though I have received a 3 month gift card a week ago. Premium worked at first bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fed up with Spotify

A month ago Spotify had problems with its software with the consequence that I was suddenly degraded from an Unlimited account to a free account. Obviously I`d paid my monthly dues but I was nonetheless cut off from Spotify for a number of days. Fina...

• Visitor
  • A month ago Spotify had problems with its software with the consequence that I was suddenly degraded from an Unlimited account to a free account. Obviously I`d paid my monthly dues but I was nonethel...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved from the UK to Norway and can no longer access my account.

I recently moved from the UK to Norway, and can no longer access my Spotify baccount. I have updated all the necessary information in my profile, but nothing seems to be working. What do I do?

• I recently moved from the UK to Norway, and can no longer access my  Spotify baccount. I have updated all the necessary information in my profile, but nothing seems to be working. What do I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes