Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account Hacked

Hello My premium account was hacked a couple of months ago, so I can't log in. I tried to contact spotify with the contact form over two weeks ago but I have not recived any answer, my credit card was used last week to pay for the account. please hel...

• Hello   My premium account was hacked a couple of months ago, so I can't log in. I tried to contact spotify with the contact form over two weeks ago but I have not recived any answer, my cre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Unhide a Facebook friend?

I have accidently hidden a lot of Facebook friends. Is there any way of unhiding them? I know I could ask every one of them to send me a track, but I would really like not to bother them all by doing that. Thanks.

• I have accidently hidden a lot of Facebook friends. Is there any way of unhiding them? I know I could ask every one of them to send me a track, but I would really like not to bother them all by doing...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

payment

I paid for unlimited through pay pal-and have verification of Payment in my e-mail- but still only get free.-How do i get unlimited; ?Help

• I paid for unlimited through pay pal-and have verification of Payment in my e-mail- but still only get free.-How do i get unlimited; ?Help
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I be logged out of all devices?

I'm using my Facebook to have spotify premium and i would like to be logged out of all devices. Thanks in advance!

• I'm using my Facebook to have spotify premium and i would like to be logged out of all devices. Thanks in advance!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to provide 10 hours of free spotify service

I have a free user spotify account and my 10 hours has been exceeded before 10 hours play the past few weeks, ever since I finished my premium account. I am not getting the full 10 hours play time and I am unsure if this is because someone else is us...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free user spotify account and my 10 hours has been exceeded before 10 hours play the past few weeks, ever since I finished my premium account. I am not getting the full 10 hours play time an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account with ads...

I have an ongoing Premium account, but it behaves like a free account (ad interuptions). Very annoying. Should I add an attachment with the proper username in this forum? There appears to be no way to create a support ticket (or it is well-hidden). T...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an ongoing Premium account, but it behaves like a free account (ad interuptions). Very annoying. Should I add an attachment with the proper username in this forum? There appears to be no...
  • Erik_Nygaard
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! double user on the community (one from FB, one direct)

Hi all, I logged on also with my Facebook account on the community ! As a result, currently I have two different users: robilamm61 (correct) and robilammo61 (from facebook). I would save only the first one, can somebody help me to delete robilammo61 ...

• Roadie
  • Hi all, I logged on also with my Facebook account on the community !   As a result, currently I have two different users: robilamm61 (correct) and robilammo61 (from facebook).   I...
  • robilamm61
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

FORGOTTEN EMAIL!

I have forgotten my spotify password and when I used the option of entering my username to figure out my password it says that it was sent to my email. However whatever email is associated with my account isnt my real email and i cannot reset my pass...

• I have forgotten my spotify password and when I used the option of entering my username to figure out my password it says that it was sent to my email. However whatever email is associated with my ac...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am an artist who wants just 1 account...

Hey guys, My name is Adam Faigen. I am an experimental instrumental songwriter with my albums on spotify, but I am unsure how to login to my actual artist account on spotify to see stats and make updates if necessary etc. You can contact me at @faige...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   My name is Adam Faigen.  I am an experimental instrumental songwriter with my albums on spotify, but I am unsure how to login to my actual artist account on spotify to see s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing page won´t work!!

Hi! I'm trying to cancel my Premium subsciption I found the ring page and clicked the "click here to cancellation page" but the link won't work It just goes right back to the "Thinking of unsubscribing?"- page. I won't let me go any further. I've eve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm trying to cancel my Premium subsciption I found the ring page and clicked the "click here to cancellation page" but the link won't work It just goes right back to the "Thinking of unsubscribi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How many members have a premium subscription in Norway and world wide?

Hi! Im a master student in the subject Music Management at the University of Agder in Norway, and I'm trying to answer how smaller acts can get themselves known to a bigger audience. I was thinking of how Spotify suggests new music for you based on w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Im a master student in the subject Music Management at the University of Agder in Norway, and I'm trying to answer how smaller acts can get themselves known to a bigger audience. I was thinking...
  • m_stokkan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account stuck

I haven't been using my account for 6 months but already have the time restriction, my problem number 1. On top off that I'm now stuck on 0 minutes for quite some time now. I reinstalled it and thought the problem was solved until I wanted to play mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't been using my account for 6 months but already have the time restriction, my problem number 1. On top off that I'm now stuck on 0 minutes for quite some time now. I reinstalled it...
  • elreevmieke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account Info

I would like to change my user name. When I created my account I never realized until now I can't change my user name. Its been difficult for friends to find my profile and playlists, it has become a hassle. It would be easlier for me to discuss this...

• I would like to change my user name. When I created my account I never realized until now I can't change my user name. Its been difficult for friends to find my profile and playlists, it has become a...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help about Spotify plans. Please HELP!

Hello, I'm new to Spotify and I'm interested in subscribing to the unlimited plan, Does this allow you to have a no skip limit? Thanks to everyone who can help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm new to Spotify and I'm interested in subscribing to the unlimited plan, Does this allow you to have a no skip limit? Thanks to everyone who can help.
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting password doesn't work!

Need help to reset my password for my ordinary account. Tried severel times (about 15- 20 times including uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting computer, emailing your office, connecting through facebook etc - nothing works) and now I´ve stopped pay...

• Visitor
  • Need help to reset my password for my ordinary account. Tried severel times (about 15- 20 times including uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting computer, emailing your office, connecting through fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Is free version limited to a monthly quota in Ireland ?

Hi, I'm using the free version in Ireland - people have been telling me theres a limit to monthly usage on the free version but I cant see the limit mentioned anywhere maybe its on wireless devices ? can someone advise ?

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,   I'm using the free version in Ireland - people have been telling me theres a limit to monthly usage on the free version but I cant see the limit mentioned anywhere   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All Playlist are gone

Hello, I havent logged into my spotify account for 5-10 days and now i see that the playlist are all away. i have already contacted the support but i didnt get an answer. I waited four days but i didnt get an answer i want my playlists back and NOW. ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I havent logged into my spotify account for 5-10 days and now i see that the playlist are all away. i have already contacted the support but i didnt get an answer. I waited four day...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Extra Discount 504 Gateway Time-Out

I'm trying to update my account to take into account my NUS Extra Discount. I've had an NUS Extra card for a while and have been paying the reduced amount for more than a year without any problems. I just got a new card for this year and I'm trying t...

• Music Fan
  • I'm trying to update my account to take into account my NUS Extra Discount.   I've had an NUS Extra card for a while and have been paying the reduced amount for more than a year without any ...
  • ajgray
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to request withdrawal after a problem?

Hi, There was apparently an error during the latest withdrawal from my redit card (a message saying so is displayed at the top of the Spotify app). I use Spotify Premium since 2011 and I think this is the first time this happened. I've double checked...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,     There was apparently an error during the latest withdrawal from my redit card (a message saying so is displayed at the top of the Spotify app).  I use Spotify Premiu...
  • fgeorges
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify unlink facebook?

I got spotify premium and i have signed up with my facebook account, but now i want to deactivate my facebook and when i do that i can't log into my spotify account, and i can't sign up a new account because my email already in use + if i create a ne...

• Visitor
  • I got spotify premium and i have signed up with my facebook account, but now i want to deactivate my facebook and when i do that i can't log into my spotify account, and i can't sign up a new account...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes