Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

differences in librarys between iphone player/Sonos player

Last week I was travelling and listening to Spotify on my IPHONE. I was suprised when unable to find The Who Quadrophenia (original version) when performing a search. Yet doing the same search within my Spotify account in Sonos, the album is there. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Last week I was travelling and listening to Spotify on my IPHONE. I was suprised when unable to find The Who Quadrophenia (original version) when performing a search. Yet doing the same search within...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice.

Hello! I got billed twice in the end of July, and now Spotify wants to bill me again for coming month. Can you extend my premium for this month without me paying?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I got billed twice in the end of July, and now Spotify wants to bill me again for coming month. Can you extend my premium for this month without me paying?
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlist has disappeared

Today when I logged in to spotify all my playlist is gone and it says that a new laylist was added 14 hours ago. But i didnt use spotify yesterday att all. Is there any chans to get back my playlists? Regards

• Casual Listener
  • Today when I logged in to spotify all my playlist is gone and it says that a new laylist was added 14 hours ago. But i didnt use spotify yesterday att all.   Is there any chans to get back m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred items do not save

I made a new account, and anything I star does not get saved. In mobile the starred playlist does not load at all. I submitted help on the 16th, but no response. I tried logging out and in. #: 00647356

• Casual Listener
  • I made a new account, and anything I star does not get saved.   In mobile the starred playlist does not load at all.  I submitted help on the 16th, but no response.  I tried logging ou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

When will Spotify make Artist Corrections

I have suggested now multiple corrections to their artist listings and they never seem to make the corrections: For Instance: Slaughter and the Dogs is listed under Slaughter & The Dogs, Slaughter And The Dogs, and Slaughter House & The Dogs The Go-G...

• Music Fan
  • I have suggested now multiple corrections to their artist listings and they never seem to make the corrections:   For Instance:   Slaughter and the Dogs is listed under Slaughter &a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Will I Get Notified About My Monthly Payments to Spotify?

I have just upgraded to Spotify Premium, but I was wondering, will I receive some sort of notification each month when Spotify charge me £9.99 for Premium? I'm not somebody who always has sufficient money in my account, so it would be nice if Spotify...

• Regular
  • I have just upgraded to Spotify Premium, but I was wondering, will I receive some sort of notification each month when Spotify charge me £9.99 for Premium? I'm not somebody who always has sufficient ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected Facebook, screwed myself

I have submitted a ticket (2 actually) to spotify for help on this. Ive looked through a lot of posts, and I think ive found the answer to this question: talk to a staff member. But I've been driving around with no music and its killing me. I created...

• Casual Listener
  • I have submitted a ticket (2 actually) to spotify for help on this. Ive looked through a lot of posts, and I think ive found the answer to this question: talk to a staff member. But I've been driving...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited

I'm having trouble with the unlimited 4.99 a month. I still can't access my playlist. Can some one help me. Right now I don't see the difference between free and unlimited other then paying for it.

• I'm having trouble with the unlimited 4.99 a month. I still can't access my playlist. Can some one help me. Right now I don't see the difference between free and unlimited other then paying for it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Hi I just upgraded to iOS 7 and my spotify was working perfectly but then it just stopped and said I wasn't a premium member and I can't stream music on demand PLEASE HELP/:

• Hi I just upgraded to iOS 7 and my spotify was working perfectly but then it just stopped and said I wasn't a premium member and I can't stream music on demand PLEASE HELP/:
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for an account which I dont know off

Hi,I found out recently that spotify are withdrawing money from my bank for spotify premium. Problem is i dont have it... I had a couple of accounts a while ago but i cannot remember the name of them so i can log in and see if they still r premium or...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I found out recently that spotify are withdrawing money from my bank for spotify premium. Problem is i dont have it... I had a couple of accounts a while ago but i cannot remember the name of th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

48hr Free to Free Trial Query

I recently registered for 48hr free trial and proceeded to use and create playlists, then got an email saying i could have a 30 day trial which i registered to, though as my 48hr trial ended I presumed my 30 day trial would become effective !! but it...

• I recently registered for 48hr free trial and proceeded to use and create playlists, then got an email saying i could have a 30 day trial which i registered to, though as my 48hr trial ended I presum...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant upgrade to premium

I have a free account but cant upgrade. Following the instructinons, which are to log in on facebook, but it just take me back to the page where I choose what kind of account I´m interested in. These keeps repeting it selves. I have erelier registere...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free account but cant upgrade. Following the instructinons, which are to log in on facebook, but it just take me back to the page where I choose what kind of account I´m interested in. These...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intruders accessing my spotify account!

I noticed recently that my allocated 10 hours streaming on my free account was regularly at maximum, even though I've barely been using spotify for a while. After installing Norton Internet Security trial, I discovered that there were remote users tr...

• I noticed recently that my allocated 10 hours streaming on my free account was regularly at maximum, even though I've barely been using spotify for a while.  After installing Norton Internet Sec...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I am getting charged and I canceled my account, I want a refund I have not gotten a reply back. my Case #: 00931905

• I am getting charged and I canceled my account, I want a refund I have not gotten a reply back. my Case #: 00931905
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

THEIVERY

I CANCLED MY SUBSCRIPTION OVER A YEAR AGO AND TO THIS DATE STILL GET BILLED $10 EVERY MONTH!!! I have tried numerous times to get into contact with spotify about this and they do nothing. THIS IS ROBBERY!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I CANCLED MY SUBSCRIPTION OVER A YEAR AGO AND TO THIS DATE STILL GET BILLED $10 EVERY MONTH!!! I have tried numerous times to get into contact with spotify about this and they do nothing. THIS IS ROB...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my spotify account!!

Can someone help me delete my account now? I tried contacting but it didn't work. Please help

• Visitor
  • Can someone help me delete my account now? I tried contacting but it didn't work. Please help
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewing NUS subscription?

Hi, My 1 year NUS subscription expired last week but now I got a new NUS card and I want to add another year - how do I add it and change my subscription back to the NUS discounted one? I've tried everything on my account profile and cant see anythin...

• Hi,   My 1 year NUS subscription expired last week but now I got a new NUS card and I want to add another year - how do I add it and change my subscription back to the NUS discounted one? I'...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged for Unlimited and Premium! :(

Hi everyone My account subscription says I have Unlimited but my bank account shows I'm being charged £4.99 then £9.99 straight after every month! How do I fix this?! It's really frustrating to not have phone support from Spotify Please help!

• Hi everyone   My account subscription says I have Unlimited but my bank account shows I'm being charged £4.99 then £9.99 straight after every month! How do I fix this?! It's really frustrati...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up to Spotify Premium free 30 day trial and got receipt for 9.99

I understood this would only be taken from me if I didn't cancel within the 30 day trial/didn't continue with the subscription. Free?

• I understood this would only be taken from me if I didn't cancel within the 30 day trial/didn't continue with the subscription.   Free?
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

extended offline mode

Hi, I'm getting deployed in the next few months and will not have data access for as long as 6 months. Will I be able to listen to my offline songs? Thanks!

• Hi, I'm getting deployed in the next few months and will not have data access for as long as 6 months. Will I be able to listen to my offline songs? Thanks!
  • brehmytrey
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes