Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't upload playlist to playlist exchange

HI! I can't seem to upload a playlist to the playlist exchange despite me uploading the URL direct from Spotify and it also show the playlist underneath. Can anyone help?

• Music Fan
  • HI!  I can't seem to upload a playlist to the playlist exchange despite me uploading the URL direct from Spotify and it also show the playlist underneath.  Can anyone help?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring Back Personal Top Lists

so today when i clicked the spotify app it had me logged out first time it done this. then when i logged in i clicked library and both my play list were gone and replaced with songs i dont listen too and a bunch of BTS stuff..what gives here?

• so today when i clicked the spotify app it had me logged out first time it done this. then when i logged in i clicked library and both my play list were gone and replaced with songs i dont listen too...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit card was replaced when I pay for subscripton as a gift

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceAndroidOperating My Question or IssueI gave spotify as a gift and I need to replace the credit card information without the account email because I don't have it. I do have the 10 digit account that shows up on the credi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Android Operating    My Question or Issue I gave spotify as a gift and I need to replace the credit card information without the account email be...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can see my deleted account

Hi, I recently deleted my account, but I still see it in spotify. How can I make it to disappear forever? Is there something else I have to do besides delete my account permanently?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently deleted my account, but I still see it in spotify. How can I make it to disappear forever? Is there something else I have to do besides delete my account permanently?   ...
  • SergioCastillo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out due to failed transfer?

Today I saw that I was logged out from my premium account on both my MacBook and telephone. I tried to log in again, I tried to reset my password, but it's not possible. I checked my Spotify payments and saw that the automatic transfer of this month ...

• Visitor
  • Today I saw that I was logged out from my premium account on both my MacBook and telephone. I tried to log in again, I tried to reset my password, but it's not possible.  I checked my Spotify p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

how do I shuffle my whole library? I know how to shuffle individual playlists, and albums, but not entire library

• Visitor
  • how do I shuffle my whole library? I know how to shuffle individual playlists, and albums, but not entire library   
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify TV app keeps logging out

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePhilips 49PUS6412 (TV)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor a couple of weeks now, my TV app refuses to keep me logged in to my Spotify account. Each time I need to log in via either my phone or by enterin...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Philips 49PUS6412 (TV) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For a couple of weeks now, my TV app refuses to keep me logged in to my S...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

What's the price for 10 users

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Composer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My podcast is not being uploaded to Spotify no longer....

I run a podcast through Podbean. We have it set to upload to Spotify. Everything was working fine. However, after 8 uploaded episodes to Spotify, it's no longer uploading to Spotify. Nothing has changed on Podbean to signify a change on Spotify. On P...

• Casual Listener
  • I run a podcast through Podbean. We have it set to upload to Spotify. Everything was working fine. However, after 8 uploaded episodes to Spotify, it's no longer uploading to Spotify.  Nothing...
  • DJ-MastaJ
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't create account, log in OR reset password

Hi. I'm having a hard time helping my mother logging into her account/creating a new account. I really need help with this as I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and I'd like my mother to be able to use it. The problem is: I can't create a new acco...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I'm having a hard time helping my mother logging into her account/creating a new account. I really need help with this as I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and I'd like my mother to be able t...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect facebook and create a username for spotify.

PlanPremium Operating System(Desktop windows 7, Android) My Question or IssueI've been using spotify using my FB login. Now I have problem to sign in with FB, so I plan to stop using my FB account. But my spotify was linked with the FB, so I cannot a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Operating System (Desktop windows 7, Android)   My Question or Issue I've been using spotify using my FB login. Now I have problem to sign in with FB, so I plan to sto...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is playing music on my account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DevicePC DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIm trying to listen to music and someone is overriding it with their werid techno. ive changed my passsword and still nothing

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device PC Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Im trying to listen to music and someone is overriding it with their werid techno....
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! username displayed wrong

Hello,i can't change my username displayed, i try to disconnect and reconnect from facebook but even if now spotify is correctly associated to facebook my username is still only digit. I know that is not possible to change username, however I would a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i can't change my username displayed, i try to disconnect and reconnect from facebook but even if now spotify is correctly associated to facebook my username is still only digit. I know that ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei mas não está liberado meu Spotify Premium

Realizei o pagamento do plano premium no boleto ontem no valor de 16,90 e não recebi email confirmando pagamento nem email confirmando que está ativo do paypal email da conta que foi comprado: *snip*

• Visitor
  • Realizei o pagamento do plano premium no boleto ontem no valor de 16,90 e não recebi email confirmando pagamento nem email confirmando que está ativo do paypal email da conta que foi comprado: *snip*...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam

Hi. This issue is not really related to bugs but I couldn't find anywhere else to contact you about what I believe is a scam towards Spotify.Anyway in my "recently played artists"-list there is some music listed that I have never listened to. All of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   This issue is not really related to bugs but I couldn't find anywhere else to contact you about what I believe is a scam towards Spotify. Anyway in my "recently played artists"-list the...
  • fenalena
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Log-in to my Other Spotify Account

Hello, I logged out of my Spotify last Friday that I had installed on my phone to connect to the Spotify account I had on my laptop. My phone Spotify had a premium subscription, and now I can't log in. Can someone help, please? Thank you in advance!

• Hello,   I logged out of my Spotify last Friday that I had installed on my phone to connect to the Spotify account I had on my laptop. My phone Spotify had a premium subscription, and now I ca...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems witch accont

The family accont, wasen't renovade. problems witch credit card. but he is ok. The spotify is asking to update my data

• The family accont, wasen't renovade. problems witch credit card. but he is ok. The spotify is asking to update my data
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFrance Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello, I opened my Spotify account about 5 years ago when I moved to Switzerland and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country France   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Someone has access to my account from India!

So I woke up one morning to find that I was following an 'indian wedding playlist'. Me, residing in Denmark, don't listen to indian wedding music so I was confused. I later found that multiple of my playlists had been deleted, and at last I saw, WHIL...

IMG_6567.JPG IMG_6568.JPG IMG_6569.JPG
  • So I woke up one morning to find that I was following an 'indian wedding playlist'. Me, residing in Denmark, don't listen to indian wedding music so I was confused. I later found that multiple of my ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Am I allowed to play these songs in public?

Dear people, what are the existing rules on which song I am allowed to play in public in a country like Sweden? Different rules for other countries? If someone records the event, where the song is played, what is my legal responsibility here? Let´s s...

• Dear people,   what are the existing rules on which song I am allowed to play in public in a country like Sweden? Different rules for other countries? If someone records the event, where the s...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes