Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maria
  • 961 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 961 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Logout

Hello,I think I forgott to log out from some friends phones and they are now using my account.Can you please logout all active users?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I think I forgott to log out from some friends phones and they are now using my account. Can you please logout all active users? Thanks
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium issue

I'm having the same issue. I have an iPhone 4.. If I delete my app and reinstall won't I lose my playlists?

• I'm having the same issue. I have an iPhone 4.. If I delete my app and reinstall won't I lose my playlists?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked

Hi there, Only a short while ago I could not log into my Spotify account using the login; only via my facebook. The email address has been changed aswell as the password so I cannot reset it or talk to customer services. Please help!

• Hi there,   Only a short while ago I could not log into my Spotify account using the login; only via my facebook. The email address has been changed aswell as the password so I cannot rese...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to disable my facebook and just log into spotify using my email address.

I want to disable my facebook account, and log in using a email address. I would like to keep my playlists. Can this be done?

• I want to disable my facebook account, and log in using a email address. I would like to keep my playlists. Can this be done?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Original account is ghosting around

Hi, As an everyday spotify user, I use 2 accounts. The 1st one's connected to my facebook account and is my "main" account, the second 1 is just chillin around. Today however, I somehow managed to log in via facebook on my 2nd account, then I found o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, As an everyday spotify user, I use 2 accounts. The 1st one's connected to my facebook account and is my "main" account, the second 1 is just chillin around. Today however, I somehow managed to lo...
  • Linksys
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login gives an error and email address isn't connected to my account anymore

I haven't used this account in a few months, but because my main facebook is connected to it I deceided to get premium on this one.So I tried logging in with facebook, but it gives an error saying: "Er is een fout opgetreden bij het verwerken van je ...

• Regular
  • I haven't used this account in a few months, but because my main facebook is connected to it I deceided to get premium on this one. So I tried logging in with facebook, but it gives an error saying:...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally deleted my playlist..

Hi, I was in a haste and accidentally deleted my playlist.. Took weeks to make it! It was called: smuud Please Help! (I made a post earlier, but I think I did something wrong)

• Hi, I was in a haste and accidentally deleted my playlist..   Took weeks to make it!   It was called: smuud   Please Help!   (I made a post earlier, but I think I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from Facebook

I have deactivated my Facebook account. I am not going to reactivate it just to login to Spotify. I tried to create a new account. I used two different email addresses and that didn't work (both emails associated with my FB account?) I tried using a ...

• Visitor
  • I have deactivated my Facebook account. I am not going to reactivate it just to login to Spotify. I tried to create a new account. I used two different email addresses and that didn't work (both emai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally logged in with old account, connected to FB.. now, playlists are gone

I accidentally logged in with an old, pre-2011, account and connected to Facebook (I thought I had done this on the other computer I use Spotify from). Wrong, and now my playlists in the account that I actually use (connected to this username that I'...

• I accidentally logged in with an old, pre-2011, account and connected to Facebook (I thought I had done this on the other computer I use Spotify from). Wrong, and now my playlists in the account that...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inability to remove CC details and...

I'd like to confirm the following: There is absolutely no way for the user to remove his/her credit card from the personal account? The inability to do so seems rather glaring lack of a feature. Also, in terms of user interface, I find that making a ...

• I'd like to confirm the following: There is absolutely no way for the user to remove his/her credit card from the personal account? The inability to do so seems rather glaring lack of a feature. Also...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

spotyfy oplaadkaarten

ik koop altijd mijn spotyfy oplaad kaarten in nederland bij albert heyn daar ze deze in belgie niet hebben , ik heb mijn code altijd zonder problemen kunnen intikken , en nu lukt het niet meer , ik krijg dan een melding dat de kaart van hetzelfde lan...

• ik koop altijd mijn spotyfy oplaad kaarten in nederland bij albert heyn daar ze deze in belgie niet hebben , ik heb mijn code altijd zonder problemen kunnen intikken , en nu lukt het niet meer , ik k...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted a Playlist?

i delete a list from my phone because have a different name of the one on my desktop, and now i cant find my playlist, can you helpme

• Regular
  • i delete a list from my phone because have a different name of the one on my desktop, and now i cant find my playlist, can you helpme
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlists

I have spotify Premium and i have it on my phone too. I have 6 playlists out of 15 on my laptop, and the rest on my phone so i know they are there. i can listen to them fine on my phone but i cannot edit them from my laptop so effiectivly i have lost...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify Premium and i have it on my phone too. I have 6 playlists out of 15 on my laptop, and the rest on my phone so i know they are there. i can listen to them fine on my phone but i cannot ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with connection to Facebook account.

Good afternoon,I've made a Spotify account and always log in using it, not my Facebook account. I've already created my playlists and other stuff. But i now i want to follow my Facebook friends and share music with them, so in the section File i've c...

• Regular
  • Good afternoon, I've made a Spotify account and always log in using it, not my Facebook account. I've already created my playlists and other stuff. But i now i want to follow my Facebook friends a...
  • maxzyk
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has been unusable for the past hour.

I can not use radio and I can not play songs that are not already cached. Don't say it's my connection because I can type this message just fine. Don't say it's my firewall because I turned it off and it still didn't work. Don't say it has anything t...

• I can not use radio and I can not play songs that are not already cached.   Don't say it's my connection because I can type this message just fine.   Don't say it's my firewall beca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! All my playlists are gone!

I logged onto Spotify this morning to find ALL my playlists missing! Any ideas how to restore these playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • I logged onto Spotify this morning to find ALL my playlists missing! Any ideas how to restore these playlists?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade to premium, keeps saying zip code is invalid

I put in my correct zip code, I don't know what's going on! I need to get this upgraded before my wedding on Sunday!

• I put in my correct zip code, I don't know what's going on! I need to get this upgraded before my wedding on Sunday!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

All 3500+ starred songs gone =(

Spotify was acting a little odd today on my Mac, it wasn't playing songs and it was just being overall very slow. I figured it was my internet connection because the spotify app on my phone was working relatively fine as long as I was using a 4g or 3...

• Spotify was acting a little odd today on my Mac, it wasn't playing songs and it was just being overall very slow. I figured it was my internet connection because the spotify app on my phone was worki...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I just joined Spotify from Hong Kong but your site doesn't allow me to even upgrade my account to Premium. Can anyone help? I'm extremely keen to upgrade. Thanks,

• Hello. I just joined Spotify from Hong Kong but your site doesn't allow me to even upgrade my account to Premium.  Can anyone help?  I'm extremely keen to upgrade. Thanks,  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! US account holder in the UK - Nothing is playing!

Hi Community! I've just landed in London and tried to use spotify on my laptop. I have a paid account and nothing will play! It looks as though I'm online and things are showing up, but when I click a song, nothing happens. Is there something I need ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community!   I've just landed in London and tried to use spotify on my laptop.  I have a paid account and nothing will play!  It looks as though I'm online and things are showin...
  • ladywhitham
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes