Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maria
  • 961 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 961 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! French music on an American account

Hey all, I am French but I study in the U.S. so I have an American student account. However, there are some French artist that I want to listen to that are not listed on the American Spotify. What can I do to access these songs?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   I am French but I study in the U.S. so I have an American student account. However, there are some French artist that I want to listen to that are not listed on the American Spotify...
  • t_r5lj9f2-c
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New password not working

I reset my password but it does not work. Tried to log back in with the new password and it says it is incorrect/invalid. What to do?

• Visitor
  • I reset my password but it does not work. Tried to log back in with the new password and it says it is incorrect/invalid. What to do?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account name weird code?

Hello, just wondering if this can be fixed to my actual name like it was before? I believe discord managed to stuff everything up.

Capture.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Hello, just wondering if this can be fixed to my actual name like it was before? I believe discord managed to stuff everything up.   
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log-in to correct account

PlanPremiumCountryUK Operating SystemWindows 10, My Question or Issuei just recently upgraded my pc to windows 10 and before (old windows 7) i use to log in with facebook so now when i try to log in with facebook it comes up with error 3 saying user ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Operating System Windows 10,   My Question or Issue i just recently upgraded my pc to windows 10 and before (old windows 7) i use to log in with faceboo...
  • madmanmoose
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost downloads

Plan - PremiumCountry - UKDevice - iPhone 7Operating System - iOS 12My Question or Issue - Today I logged on to Spotify to see that I lost about 150 of my 'liked' songs, maybe a few months worth. These had been downloaded to my phone - I still have a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - UK Device - iPhone 7 Operating System - iOS 12 My Question or Issue - Today I logged on to Spotify to see that I lost about 150 of my 'liked' songs, maybe ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

PremiumUSA LG Stylo 4 Android The update for june 2019 android sucks i logged in and the layout is different listed by albums not songs which is stupid and I have premium whoever thought is an **bleep**! and should be fired I'm not able to enjoy my m...

•   Premium USA   LG Stylo 4   Android     The update for june 2019 android sucks i logged in and the layout is different listed by albums not songs which is stupid an...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 284 replies
  • 680 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 284 replies
  • 680 likes

connect the spotify account to the facebook account

PlanFreeCountryFrance Operating System( Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or Issue Hello, I disconnected my facebook account to my spotify account. By doing this, I lost my user name and now have an ugly series of numbers. (By the way, it would b...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country France   Operating System ( Android Oreo, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue   Hello,    I disconnected my facebook account to my spotify a...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Not sure if I have set up more than one premium family account instead of adding to mine!

I was on premium membership and decided to upgrade to family premium to add my partner on to the account,.When I did it it said you now have a family account and with my payment details again and confirm payment, but I think somehow instead of adding...

• Visitor
  • I was on premium membership and decided to upgrade to family premium to add my partner on to the account,.When I did it it said you now have a family account and with my payment details again and con...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I logged in with my facebook account but my username still seems same which is random letters

Hi, I hope you, you will solve my problem I tried every solution of this problem. Firstly, both my desktop app and mobile device's app, I can't see any button under the Social that "Connect with Facebook". (I will send my spotify settings page and al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I hope you, you will solve my problem 😞 I tried every solution of this problem. Firstly, both my desktop app and mobile device's app, I can't see any button under the Social that "Conne...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution ÄNDRA DATUM FÖR BETALNING

HEJ! Eftersom att jag skaffade premium den 17 så dras pengarna den 17 varje månad. Hur ändrar jag så att det istället dras den 1 eller 28, annars händer det att pengarna är slut och jag får skuld och betala extra då jag glömmer att det ska dras just ...

• HEJ!   Eftersom att jag skaffade premium den 17 så dras pengarna den 17 varje månad. Hur ändrar jag så att det istället dras den 1 eller 28, annars händer det att pengarna är slut och jag får ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account playlists deleted and random playlists added

Hi there, I accessed my account today on my phone to find all my playlists are gone and a random playlist was added. Thankfully I was able to restore my own playlists, but not ones I was subscribed to. I don't understand how this happened, all my pla...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I accessed my account today on my phone to find all my playlists are gone and a random playlist was added. Thankfully I was able to restore my own playlists, but not ones I was subscribed t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account. Is there any number i could call?

Hi. Today I opened Spotify and it didn’t let me enter the account beacause the password was wrong. So i setted the password again with my email address and found out that my username was changed and my account was “free” but I payed my **bleep** mome...

• Visitor
  • Hi. Today I opened Spotify and it didn’t let me enter the account beacause the password was wrong. So i setted the password again with my email address and found out that my username was changed and ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mon compte a été supprimé

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceOrdinateurOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueBonjour, pour une raison qui m'est inconnue, mon compte ne fonctionnait plus et ça me disait que je n'avais de compte avec mon adresse mail alors que je recevais e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Ordinateur Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Bonjour, pour une raison qui m'est inconnue, mon compte ne fonctionnait plus et ça me d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account has been HACKED

PlanFamily Premium CountryUnited States Device(iPhone SE, Windows PC)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueRandom Android device pops up on my account from time to time. All of my liked songs have been deleted. Also boots me off of...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family Premium   Country United States   Device (iPhone SE, Windows PC) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Random Android device pops...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different UI on two different account

I made a Spotify account using my temporary email just to try the app, after an hour I really enjoy it specially the easy User Interface so, I made an account with my personal email but then i realized that the UI is different from the other account,...

• Visitor
  • I made a Spotify account using my temporary email just to try the app, after an hour I really enjoy it specially the easy User Interface so, I made an account with my personal email but then i realiz...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing facebook

Hello there,I created my spotify account via facebook but I had to delete that facebook and create a new one (Someone got in, started sending ppl stuff etc..) Is there any way how to change facebook profiles in Spotify? I tried changing mails, doesnt...

• Hello there, I created my spotify account via facebook but I had to delete that facebook and create a new one (Someone got in, started sending ppl stuff etc..) Is there any way how to change faceboo...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password reset emails sent several times a day but I haven't asked for to change it

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceVarious - Including desktop HP PC, iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung GalaxyOperating System(iOS, Windows 10 : latest versions) My Question or IssueFor the last few days I am getting over 5 password reset emails a day. I think someone...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Various - Including desktop HP PC, iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy Operating System (iOS, Windows 10 : latest versions)   My Question or Issue For...
  • atulr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log in to my account

I have an account called ozgeyilgur which is premium. However I forgot my password and I dont remember which mail I used to create it so I tried to log in to all my mails but there seems to be the one that I cant open and I think that one is the emai...

• Visitor
  • I have an account called ozgeyilgur which is premium. However I forgot my password and I dont remember which mail I used to create it so I tried to log in to all my mails but there seems to be the on...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Arbitration Process Failure

Last month I filed an arbitration case against Spotify, because I have been unable to resolve a dispute related to a gift card. I followed all the instructions in Section 14 of Spotify's Terms & Conditions for Gift Cards, which you can read here:http...

• Roadie
  • Last month I filed an arbitration case against Spotify, because I have been unable to resolve a dispute related to a gift card. I followed all the instructions in Section 14 of Spotify's Terms & ...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving music to a new account

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUKDeviceNote 9 , iPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11, Android 9 My Question or IssueI currently have a premium Family plan but I am being offered a Spotify account as part of my new Mobile contract. I don't want to lose all my pla...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country UK Device Note 9 , iPhone X Operating System iOS 11, Android 9   My Question or Issue I currently have a premium Family plan but I am being offered a Spotif...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes