Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution WHY CANT I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

I have tried several times to close my account but I do not recieve the email to verify wanting to close. I have had other issues with this email address which is why I want to close my account and start fresh. There has to be another way to close th...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried several times to close my account but I do not recieve the email to verify wanting to close. I have had other issues with this email address which is why I want to close my account and s...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hacked Premium account

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceMacBook Pro (mid 2014), Android Motorola G7 Plus My Question or IssueI was noticing weird changes to my playlists and liked tracks, so I went to my account to check it out and boom. My e-mail and password have been chan...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device MacBook Pro (mid 2014), Android Motorola G7 Plus   My Question or Issue I was noticing weird changes to my playlists and liked tracks, so I wen...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP WITH ACCOUNT, RESET LINK WON'T SEND.

Hello, I'm having trouble logging into my ACTUAL account. It keeps saying that the password is wrong when it shouldn't be and on top of that the password reset isn't working because none of the emails have sent and I've been checking every folder in ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm having trouble logging into my ACTUAL account. It keeps saying that the password is wrong when it shouldn't be  and on top of that the password reset isn't working because none of the...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disconnecting Facebook without loosing history

Like many people, I'm trying to limit FB influence on my other accounts. After reading this post I decided to try and what do you know - it worked! I reset the password using my FB email and I could enter a new password. Logged in using email and pas...

• Regular
  • Like many people, I'm trying to limit FB influence on my other accounts.  After reading this post I decided to try and what do you know - it worked! I reset the password using my FB email and I...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution

hello my trond erik elton i live in norway can you place reset my spotify premium accuont my email adress is can you help me with a account wen will gedit a premium account on spotify. can`t my self place not for a gedit premuim account on spotify ...

• hello my trond erik elton i live in norway <removed sensitive info> can you place reset my spotify premium accuont  my email adress is <removed sensitive info> can you help me with...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Service temporary unavailable for a month

Like the title says , spotify is temporary unavailable for a month now.Will it come back or it bankrupted ?

• Regular
  • Like the title says , spotify is temporary unavailable for a month now. Will it come back or it bankrupted ?
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LOg in

good day why I have not been able to sign up for a long time now. still shows me that in 14 days. I do not understand...

• good day why I have not been able to sign up for a long time now. still shows me that in 14 days. I do not understand...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution grenzgaenger

hello,i work in Switzerland and live in Germany. my account goes crazy, is there a solution for everyday swing? thanks,gabriella

• hello, i work in Switzerland and live in Germany. my account goes crazy, is there a solution for everyday swing? thanks, gabriella
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did you take away my options - Please go back to old format

Please go back to the old format. I just want to go into my artists, sort alphabetically, pick the band and play the songs I picked. I cannot find the artist without scrolling through the hundreds of artists. If I wanted you to recommend an artist, I...

• Regular
  • Please go back to the old format. I just want to go into my artists, sort alphabetically, pick the band and play the songs I picked. I cannot find the artist without scrolling through the hundreds of...
  • joealien94
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Username has changed to numbers

My Question or Issuemy username has changed from my facebook name to a random string of numbers. ive tried to delete spotify, didnt help. username:11138694464PlanPremiumCountryenglandDevicemac/ pc windows 10 and s8

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue my username has changed from my facebook name to a random string of numbers. ive tried to delete spotify, didnt help. username:11138694464 Plan Premium Country england Devi...
  • caroejohnson
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Offline listening

PlanpremiumCountryCzech republicDevice(iPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueI have premium account and I used to listen my music offline. But I have changed phone and now its not possible to listen offline? How can I fix that?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan premium Country Czech republic Device (iPhone 6s Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have premium account and I used to listen my music offline. But I have c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts

Hi For some reason I got logged out from Spotify on my iPhone so I got an email for a new one. In the mean time i logged in via my facebook account, when I later got the email with the new password I logged in to my "normal" account but all my playli...

• Visitor
  • Hi   For some reason I got logged out from Spotify on my iPhone so I got an email for a new one. In the mean time i logged in via my facebook account, when I later got the email with the new p...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar playlist

HiI've noticed that the release radar playlist doesn't seem to be able to update itself. What's wrong ? What can i do ? TksSimon

• Hi I've noticed that the release radar playlist doesn't seem to be able to update itself.  What's wrong ?  What can i do ?  Tks Simon
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cany access old account at all. Still being charged

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDevice Galaxy s8+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI cany access my old spotify account at all. I want to cancel my premium subscription but cannot log into anything related to the account with my bank info. How do I co...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Usa Device  Galaxy s8+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I cany access my old spotify account at all. I want to cancel my premium subscription b...
  • chrismurray
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone else is signed into my account?

My playlist keeps being interrupted while trying to listen to music, when I have a look I realise another unrecognised device is using my account and is signed into it: Before it's mentioned, yes, i've already gone to account and pressed "Sign out ev...

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 22.09.41.png
  • Casual Listener
  • My playlist keeps being interrupted while trying to listen to music, when I have a look I realise another unrecognised device is using my account and is signed into it:     Before it...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 aylık ödeme alınmış.

Bu ay nedense iki aylık ödeme almış profil türüm öğrenci spotify'i neden böyle oldu geçen ay parayı çekememişti bu ay para var diye mi kartta böyle yaptı?

• Bu ay nedense iki aylık ödeme almış profil türüm öğrenci spotify'i neden böyle oldu geçen ay parayı çekememişti bu ay para var diye mi kartta böyle yaptı? 
  • badumtss
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about family plan!

Ok so I just got Spotify premium family, and am adding a roommate to the plan! My question is can any of the users I add to my family plan see my personal info (cc#)? Also can anyone on my family plan make changes to it, or just me as the owner? Than...

• Ok so I just got Spotify premium family, and am adding a roommate to the plan! My question is can any of the users I add to my family plan see my personal info (cc#)? Also can anyone on my family pla...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spam mails regarding password change

PlanPremiumCountry DevicePc/oneplus 6Operating SystemWin 10/android My Question or IssueI keep getting mails from Spotify saying Ive recently tried to change my password. Is it some known bug or does someone really want my account? Its been going for...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Pc/oneplus 6 Operating System Win 10/android   My Question or Issue I keep getting mails from Spotify saying Ive recently tried to change my password...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account has been hacked and I can't disable it

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy account has been hacked and they changed the email and password but I dont know if premium...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My acco...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you listen to songs in album order anymore?

I have premium and the first problem is an issue on both desktop and Android and the second problem is more related to Android but I'd imagine it would affect desktop as well but I don't download on that version. Since the June update it seems there'...

• Music Fan
  • I have premium and the first problem is an issue on both desktop and Android and the second problem is more related to Android but I'd imagine it would affect desktop as well but I don't download on ...
  • OutsidaII
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes