Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My 2017 wrapped

Hi I use Spotify almost everyday and it says there's not enough information to have made a 2017 Wrapped playlist . I was just wondering why I didn't get a wrapped playlist and I love the special playlists made just for me.

• Hi I use Spotify almost everyday and it says there's not enough information to have made a 2017 Wrapped playlist . I was just wondering why I didn't get a wrapped playlist and I love the special play...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Need your offline devices reset? Read here.

Hi there. If you've reached your limit for offine devices with Spotify, or are having trouble getting a new device registered, simply go here, log in and remove the device(s) you want to. Important: Doing this will result in your offline data being r...

• Community Legend
  • Hi there.   If you've reached your limit for offine devices with Spotify, or are having trouble getting a new device registered, simply go here, log in and remove the device(s) you want to. ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5987 replies
  • 76 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5987 replies
  • 76 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Adding Picture to Profile

It seems like I should be able to add my picture to the profile but I can't. Is this feature only available if you link it to your facebook? If there's a way to add profile pictures WITHOUT linking to Facebook please let me know. THANKS!!

• Casual Listener
  • It seems like I should be able to add my picture to the profile but I can't.  Is this feature only available if you link it to your facebook?   If there's a way to add profile pictures WI...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 297 replies
  • 151 likes
  • 297 replies
  • 151 likes

cant connect y spotify account with my facebook one

i created an old account with my facebook and now i use an other premium one and i want to connect it to my facebook account but when i try to do that it says that an other account is connected. tried to login to the non-premium acc to unlink it but ...

• Casual Listener
  • i created an old account with my facebook and now i use an other premium one and i want to connect it to my facebook account but when i try to do that it says that an other account is connected.&nbsp...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working anymore

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceOnePlus 3, HP laptopOperating SystemAndroid, Windows My Question or IssueHello,Since yesterday, I have a problem with spotify connect.I can't connect to phone with desktop app (not microsoft store) and using device as re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device OnePlus 3, HP laptop Operating System Android, Windows   My Question or Issue Hello, Since yesterday, I have a problem with spotify connect. I can'...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists not displaying

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello When I was listening to Spotify a couple of days ago it suddenly logged me out (I didn'...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello ...
  • k88k
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play this Scarlet album from Code Red

Hi, Can anyone play any song from this album? https://open.spotify.com/album/3LMZLiykYCAuF96tM1slgLI cannot open from web, it only play 30 seconds each song. Why i cannot play it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Can anyone play any song from this album? https://open.spotify.com/album/3LMZLiykYCAuF96tM1slgL I cannot    open from web, it only play 30 seconds each song. Why i cann...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from the UK to Canada

I've moved from the UK to Canada and I'd to change it so that I pay in Canadian Dollars at the Candian rate, without losing my playlists etc Is there any way this can be done? Thanks! PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Deviceiphone 6sPlusOperating Syst...

• I've moved from the UK to Canada and I'd to change it so that I pay in Canadian Dollars at the Candian rate, without losing my playlists etc   Is there any way this can be done?   Thank...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email verification

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceSonyQuestions and IssuesHi, I just wanted to ask where to verify my email. I can't find it in my Gmail account and I also don't know where to find it in my Spotify account. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Sony Questions and Issues Hi,  I just wanted to ask where to verify my email. I can't find it in my Gmail account and I also don't know where to fi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! username

so I had just deleted my old account and started a new one when it asked for a username I gave it paintingsoap787, and it had some trouble at first but it got through. but when I looked at my user name it apparently didn't go through and it became a ...

• Visitor
  • so I had just deleted my old account and started a new one when it asked for a username I gave it paintingsoap787, and it had some trouble at first but it got through. but when I looked at my user na...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant skip songs with car controls via bluetooth.

Hello I can skip songs fine directly through for the spoify app, but when I set the app up to my car via bluetooth, I cant skip songs using the my car controls which works for cds, changing radio station ect... any help is this an issue with the app?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I can skip songs fine directly through for the spoify app, but when I set the app up to my car via bluetooth, I cant skip songs using the my car controls which works for cds, changing radio sta...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Batch Searching greyed out songs

PlanPremium/Family PlanCountryCanadaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueHow do I batch search, or force, spotify to find a whole bunch of songs? I have a playlist (~5000 songs) where a number of them are greyed out. Some are local f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family Plan Country Canada Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue How do I batch search, or force, spotify to find a whole bunch of songs?   I have a ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hijacked account

Plan PremiumCountry SwedenDevice (iPhone 8Operating System (iOS 10 My Question or IssueMy account has been hijacked by two sources. I have followed the suggestion from Spotify to log out stillhaving the problem. I then changes my passwords twice stil...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue My account has been hijacked by two sources. I have followed the suggestion from...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account does but doesn't exist.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevicePC, Laptop, Moto Z3Operating SystemPC & Laptop: Windows 10 | Phone: Android 9.0.0 My Question or IssueSo, one day I went to use spotify as normal, this was a few months ago. I was signed out for some reason but I ign...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device PC, Laptop, Moto Z3 Operating System PC & Laptop: Windows 10 | Phone: Android 9.0.0   My Question or Issue So, one day I went to use spotify ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution See who follows my playlist?

I recently saw my playlist has 29 followers. Just curious and wanted to see who are following it. Is that an available option?I remember few years ago when I used to get a notification when someone would follow me or my playlist.

• I recently saw my playlist has 29 followers. Just curious and wanted to see who are following it. Is that an available option? I remember few years ago when I used to get a notification when someone...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 46 replies
  • 344 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 46 replies
  • 344 likes

Superuser Contribution Annual Subscription, is it possible?

Hello all, I was wondering if there was a way to buy a annual premium membership subscription? I would rather pay for the entire year in one chunk than have 1 monthly payment. If there is a deal for doing that even better! But if not thats fine too. ...

• Music Fan
  • Hello all,   I was wondering if there was a way to buy a annual premium membership subscription? I would rather pay for the entire year in one chunk than have 1 monthly payment. If there is a ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 88 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 88 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan and Google Home cannot play in multiple devices at same time

Hi all,we do have a family subscription and at the same time a google home speaker with multiple accounts there. We connected our accounts to google home and assigned our different Spotify usernames to the accounts so we can all use it for music as w...

• Hi all, we do have a family subscription and at the same time a google home speaker with  multiple accounts there. We connected our accounts to google home and assigned our different Spotify ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 104 likes

User name

I downloaded the spotify mobile application And logged in to my account from the button that came to my email. My password was the same as the name that appears so I want to change my user name.PlanPremiumCountryTurkey Device(iPhone 7)Operating Syste...

•  I downloaded the spotify mobile application And logged in to my account from the button that came to my email. My password was the same as the name that appears so I want to change my user name...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying albums added without my consent

As a Premium member I expect to be able to customize my music. Why is it that when I go to my Albums section I see albums of artists I did not add. I just got a new car and I hook up my phone to it. I then go to select an album in My Library (emphasi...

• As a Premium member I expect to be able to customize my music.   Why is it that when I go to my Albums section I see albums of artists I did not add.   I just got a new car and I hook u...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account dropped off the face of the earth

I've come here because I cant find anywhere to just email spotify and to actually fill in a form I have to login to my account which I cant currently do but I've had to create a new account anyway to post here because I have trouble logging in which ...

• I've come here because I cant find anywhere to just email spotify and to actually fill in a form I have to login to my account which I cant currently do but I've had to create a new account anyway to...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes