Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Changing song metadata

My Question or IssueI uploaded a song through Distrokid onto spotify. I only realized now that it also put my whole full name on it, not just my artist name. How can I change that? Thank you,Richard

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I uploaded a song through Distrokid onto spotify. I only realized now that it also put my whole full name on it, not just my artist name. How can I change that?   Thank y...
  • NordicDunn
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upload playlist to playlist exchange

HI! I can't seem to upload a playlist to the playlist exchange despite me uploading the URL direct from Spotify and it also show the playlist underneath. Can anyone help?

• Music Fan
  • HI!  I can't seem to upload a playlist to the playlist exchange despite me uploading the URL direct from Spotify and it also show the playlist underneath.  Can anyone help?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring Back Personal Top Lists

so today when i clicked the spotify app it had me logged out first time it done this. then when i logged in i clicked library and both my play list were gone and replaced with songs i dont listen too and a bunch of BTS stuff..what gives here?

• so today when i clicked the spotify app it had me logged out first time it done this. then when i logged in i clicked library and both my play list were gone and replaced with songs i dont listen too...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit card was replaced when I pay for subscripton as a gift

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceAndroidOperating My Question or IssueI gave spotify as a gift and I need to replace the credit card information without the account email because I don't have it. I do have the 10 digit account that shows up on the credi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Android Operating    My Question or Issue I gave spotify as a gift and I need to replace the credit card information without the account email be...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can see my deleted account

Hi, I recently deleted my account, but I still see it in spotify. How can I make it to disappear forever? Is there something else I have to do besides delete my account permanently?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently deleted my account, but I still see it in spotify. How can I make it to disappear forever? Is there something else I have to do besides delete my account permanently?   ...
  • SergioCastillo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out due to failed transfer?

Today I saw that I was logged out from my premium account on both my MacBook and telephone. I tried to log in again, I tried to reset my password, but it's not possible. I checked my Spotify payments and saw that the automatic transfer of this month ...

• Visitor
  • Today I saw that I was logged out from my premium account on both my MacBook and telephone. I tried to log in again, I tried to reset my password, but it's not possible.  I checked my Spotify p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

how do I shuffle my whole library? I know how to shuffle individual playlists, and albums, but not entire library

• Visitor
  • how do I shuffle my whole library? I know how to shuffle individual playlists, and albums, but not entire library   
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify TV app keeps logging out

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePhilips 49PUS6412 (TV)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor a couple of weeks now, my TV app refuses to keep me logged in to my Spotify account. Each time I need to log in via either my phone or by enterin...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Philips 49PUS6412 (TV) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For a couple of weeks now, my TV app refuses to keep me logged in to my S...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

What's the price for 10 users

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Composer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My podcast is not being uploaded to Spotify no longer....

I run a podcast through Podbean. We have it set to upload to Spotify. Everything was working fine. However, after 8 uploaded episodes to Spotify, it's no longer uploading to Spotify. Nothing has changed on Podbean to signify a change on Spotify. On P...

• Casual Listener
  • I run a podcast through Podbean. We have it set to upload to Spotify. Everything was working fine. However, after 8 uploaded episodes to Spotify, it's no longer uploading to Spotify.  Nothing...
  • DJ-MastaJ
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't create account, log in OR reset password

Hi. I'm having a hard time helping my mother logging into her account/creating a new account. I really need help with this as I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and I'd like my mother to be able to use it. The problem is: I can't create a new acco...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I'm having a hard time helping my mother logging into her account/creating a new account. I really need help with this as I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and I'd like my mother to be able t...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect facebook and create a username for spotify.

PlanPremium Operating System(Desktop windows 7, Android) My Question or IssueI've been using spotify using my FB login. Now I have problem to sign in with FB, so I plan to stop using my FB account. But my spotify was linked with the FB, so I cannot a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Operating System (Desktop windows 7, Android)   My Question or Issue I've been using spotify using my FB login. Now I have problem to sign in with FB, so I plan to sto...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is playing music on my account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DevicePC DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIm trying to listen to music and someone is overriding it with their werid techno. ive changed my passsword and still nothing

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device PC Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Im trying to listen to music and someone is overriding it with their werid techno....
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! username displayed wrong

Hello,i can't change my username displayed, i try to disconnect and reconnect from facebook but even if now spotify is correctly associated to facebook my username is still only digit. I know that is not possible to change username, however I would a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i can't change my username displayed, i try to disconnect and reconnect from facebook but even if now spotify is correctly associated to facebook my username is still only digit. I know that ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei mas não está liberado meu Spotify Premium

Realizei o pagamento do plano premium no boleto ontem no valor de 16,90 e não recebi email confirmando pagamento nem email confirmando que está ativo do paypal email da conta que foi comprado: *snip*

• Visitor
  • Realizei o pagamento do plano premium no boleto ontem no valor de 16,90 e não recebi email confirmando pagamento nem email confirmando que está ativo do paypal email da conta que foi comprado: *snip*...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam

Hi. This issue is not really related to bugs but I couldn't find anywhere else to contact you about what I believe is a scam towards Spotify.Anyway in my "recently played artists"-list there is some music listed that I have never listened to. All of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   This issue is not really related to bugs but I couldn't find anywhere else to contact you about what I believe is a scam towards Spotify. Anyway in my "recently played artists"-list the...
  • fenalena
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Log-in to my Other Spotify Account

Hello, I logged out of my Spotify last Friday that I had installed on my phone to connect to the Spotify account I had on my laptop. My phone Spotify had a premium subscription, and now I can't log in. Can someone help, please? Thank you in advance!

• Hello,   I logged out of my Spotify last Friday that I had installed on my phone to connect to the Spotify account I had on my laptop. My phone Spotify had a premium subscription, and now I ca...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems witch accont

The family accont, wasen't renovade. problems witch credit card. but he is ok. The spotify is asking to update my data

• The family accont, wasen't renovade. problems witch credit card. but he is ok. The spotify is asking to update my data
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFrance Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello, I opened my Spotify account about 5 years ago when I moved to Switzerland and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country France   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Someone has access to my account from India!

So I woke up one morning to find that I was following an 'indian wedding playlist'. Me, residing in Denmark, don't listen to indian wedding music so I was confused. I later found that multiple of my playlists had been deleted, and at last I saw, WHIL...

IMG_6567.JPG IMG_6568.JPG IMG_6569.JPG
  • So I woke up one morning to find that I was following an 'indian wedding playlist'. Me, residing in Denmark, don't listen to indian wedding music so I was confused. I later found that multiple of my ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes