Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! When I log in to my Spotify account from another computer I cannot get play lists and get adverts

On my everyday PC my spotify premium account works fine, but if i log onto another PC i cannot see my playlists and i get adverts. the same applied for my mobile app... it wont let me listen to songs as it thinks i dont have premium, which i do. Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • On my everyday PC my spotify premium account works fine, but if i log onto another PC i cannot see my playlists and i get adverts. the same applied for my mobile app... it wont let me listen to songs...
  • ollieaylett
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to withdraw funds message, will Spotify re-attempt to charge for my subscription?

Hi, I got the 'Spotify has been unable to withdraw funds from your account due to a bank error. To ensure that your Spotify Unlimited subscription does not expire please contact your card issuer' message. This was because I had to cancel the card as ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I got the 'Spotify has been unable to withdraw funds from your account due to a bank error. To ensure that your Spotify Unlimited subscription does not expire please contact your card issuer' mes...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Facebook accounts?

I want to deactivate/delete my Facebook account. I created a "dummy" Facebook account just for Spotify. What's the best way to go about this and retaining my playlists? Is it just signing up for Spotify again under the new account, and using the HTTP...

• I want to deactivate/delete my Facebook account.  I created a "dummy" Facebook account just for Spotify.    What's the best way to go about this and retaining my playlists?   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unsubscribe

hi im trying to unsubscribe but when i put in my facebook password it says that it is wrong, i have changed my password to see if that works but it still says the same thing can anyone help please.

• Casual Listener
  • hi im trying to unsubscribe but when i put in my facebook password it says that it is wrong, i have changed my password to see if that works but it still says the same thing can anyone help please.
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am offline on my Samsung YP-GS1 wifi

Hi, I just bought a mp3 player from Samsung and it has wifi and I installed spotify online is jumping around with offline and online it is making me nuts. Maybe the problem is 2 account?. Please delete the one which is not facebook. And on how many p...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   I just bought a mp3 player from Samsung and it has wifi and I installed spotify online is jumping around with offline and online it is making me nuts.   Maybe the problem is 2 acc...
  • plsderksen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal asks for Creditcard

Hi!i dont have a creditcardBut i have a PayPal account with money on it.Everytime i want to pay, PayPal asks for my creditcard.i press the butten for a other way to pay and PayPal shows Saldo:And there is no amount after Saldo?I want premium! But Pay...

• Hi! i dont have a creditcard But i have a PayPal account with money on it. Everytime i want to pay, PayPal asks for my creditcard. i press the butten for a other way to pay and PayPal shows S...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with deleting account connected to facebook please

I want to delete my account. but it seems that is no clue of deleting account connected to facebook.Some people say you must add Delete, behind your email. Since i connected to facebook i cant. Please can some one help me to delete my account, Thank ...

• Visitor
  • I want to delete my account. but it seems that is no clue of deleting account connected to facebook. Some people say you must add Delete, behind your email. Since i connected to facebook i cant. &n...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nokia X6

Hi. Im trying to login to Spotify - im a premium user. Spotify is accepted in my phone.Usually I login with my facebook but my phone doesent show login with facebook.I have tried to delete spotify and downloading facebook and then download spotify ag...

• Hi.   Im trying to login to Spotify - im a premium user. Spotify is accepted in my phone. Usually I login with my facebook but my phone doesent show login with facebook. I have tried to dele...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on iPhone

I got a 404 error logged out of spotify tried to log back in didn't work. So I re installed the app on my iPhone and I still can't log in

• I got a 404 error logged out of spotify tried to log back in didn't work. So I re installed the app on my iPhone and I still can't log in
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is not reconized anymore

Good morning, Since this morning my account login doesn't seem to work anymore on both my iphone and sonos system. I already loged out en logid back in to see if that can solve the oroblem but its still keeps saying " account login is not reconized" ...

• Music Fan
  • Good morning, Since this morning my account login doesn't seem to work anymore on both my iphone and sonos system. I already loged out en logid back in to see if that can solve the oroblem but its st...
  • Bryanenkelly
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Unspecified] Upgrade to premium without a creditcard

Can I get Spotify premium i my phone without register my creditcard.? I have a 600 skr giftcard.

• Regular
  • Can I get Spotify premium i my phone without register my creditcard.? I have a 600 skr giftcard. 
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in at all

Hi I have a spotify premium account and am currently on holiday in Mexico. I cant log in via my mobile devices at all. Doesnt make a difference whether i use FB or spotify log in´s Any idea´s?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a spotify premium account and am currently on holiday in Mexico. I cant log in via my mobile devices at all. Doesnt make a difference whether i use FB or spotify log in´s   Any idea´...
  • paulyt140
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add any friends on my spotify

Does anyone know where I can add more friends? I'm only getting the friends Ive favourited, but can't add any more :S

• Does anyone know where I can add more friends? I'm only getting the friends Ive favourited, but can't add any more :S
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid but i still get a message

Please I need help I paid but a still can't listen to any music because I get a message saying a need premium. Please what do I do.

• Please I need help I paid but a still can't listen to any music because I get a message saying a need premium. Please what do I do.
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying a E card for myself but don't get the redeem code

I bought a giftcard to myself, and the payment is done, but I don't get the mail with the redeemcode. The money has med charged, but I don't get the mail, what to do? Mvh Jimmy

• I bought a giftcard to myself, and the payment is done, but I don't get the mail with the redeemcode. The money has med charged, but I don't get the mail, what to do?   Mvh Jimmy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY ON THE WEB

Hi to all !!!!I dont know where i have to post this message, i havent found any category that adjust to this term. My question if I could do a customization of the player, but for web version, not for desktop.We have searched in many sites, and we co...

• Hi to all !!!! I dont know where i have to post this message, i havent found any category that adjust to this term.   My question if I could do a customization of the player, but for web vers...
  • Grayson
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed but still get a message when I log in ..

..that Spotify hasn't been able to take money from my account! When I look at my account it says that 99SEK will be drawn from mu account on April21. Why do I get the message now???

• Music Fan
  • ..that Spotify hasn't been able to take money from my account! When I look at my account it says that 99SEK will be drawn from mu account on April21. Why do I get the message now???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my sonos account wont recognie my upgrade tp premium

I purchased spotufy premium but when I try to log on through sonos it says my spotify account does not support sonos which I take to mean that it does not identify that I have purchased premium. What can I do??

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased spotufy premium but when I try to log on through sonos it says my spotify account does not support sonos which I take to mean that it does not identify that I have purchased premium. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook profile linked to Spotify is not mine! (more)

Please help! The Spotify account *I PAY FOR* and share with my boyfriend automatically switched to link to his FaceBook. Even the billing info switched to his name, but with my credit card info! I can't even fill out the 'HELP' form because it sends ...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help!  The Spotify account *I PAY FOR* and share with my boyfriend automatically switched to link to his FaceBook.    Even the billing info switched to his name, but with my ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

why we need to have all the time advertissement?,

I have upgrade but I receive always advertisement . but I will have a list for the funerals of my daugther without these voice saying spotify blalala how I can dothanks

• I have upgrade but I receive always advertisement . but I will have a list for the funerals of my daugther without these voice saying spotify blalala how I can do thanks  
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes