Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Download / Purchase expired

Hi, I guess this might be a common complaint, but I'll ask it here anyway. I purchase a few tracks to play on my iPod, and just less than 1 month ago purchased a further 10 downloads, even though I only downloaded 1 or 2 tracks. Yesterday I used Spot...

• Hi,   I guess this might be a common complaint, but I'll ask it here anyway.   I purchase a few tracks to play on my iPod, and just less than 1 month ago purchased a further 10 download...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Used a gift card but nothing have changed!

I bought a gift-card from AH in Holland, used it to upgrade my free account for 2 months of ultimate, but nothing has changed.My account is still a free account, no payment is visible anywhere, and the customer-service just told me to go to the forum...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a gift-card from AH in Holland, used it to upgrade my free account for 2 months of ultimate, but nothing has changed. My account is still a free account, no payment is visible anywhere, and...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook (and I've followed directions)

I have two facebook accounts. The one that I used to sign up with to spotify we'll call FB1. The facebook I'm using now is FB2. I decided that I wanted to stop using FB1 with spotify, but switch it over to FB2. I know that I need an active facebook a...

• I have two facebook accounts. The one that I used to sign up with to spotify we'll call FB1. The facebook I'm using now is FB2. I decided that I wanted to stop using FB1 with spotify, but switch it o...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription

Signed up for Premium - but decided it was too expensive. Need to cancel but can't seem to do it. I need help

• Signed up for Premium - but decided it was too expensive.  Need to cancel but can't seem to do it.  I need help
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Abroad

I'm the US. I recently upgraded to premium. If I were to move abroad and I kept the subscription running, would I be able to use my Spotify subscription outside of the 13 supported countries?

• I'm the US. I recently upgraded to premium. If I were to move abroad and I kept the subscription running, would I be able to use my Spotify subscription outside of the 13 supported countries?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

a friend borrowed my spotify, now it says its her, not mine

Hei, i borrowed my spotify to my girlfriend, and now when i log in, it says " .... undheim ......" (her name, and picture to the right top corner.Would like to have my own name at the top, so i know everyting is okey! could i have some help? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hei, i borrowed my spotify to my girlfriend, and now when i log in, it says " .... undheim ......" (her name, and picture to the right top corner. Would like to have my own name at the top, so i kno...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm trapped on premium! :(

I don't use premium enough to say I'm paying ten pounds a month so I thought i'd cancel but when I tried to cancel, it asked for my password, so I typed THE RIGHT password in about twenty times and it repeatedly said it was wrong! But I know it was r...

• I don't use premium enough to say I'm paying ten pounds a month so I thought i'd cancel but when I tried to cancel, it asked for my password, so I typed THE RIGHT password in about twenty t...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Message Deleted]

[Message Deleted]

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • [Message Deleted]
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

I have managed over the years to get two Spotify accounts. One is free, and one is premium. Problem is that my Facebook account is connected to my Free Spotify account. So I wanna delete that, but it doesn't seem so easy. How do I go about it? regard...

• Visitor
  • I have managed over the years to get two Spotify accounts.   One is free, and one is premium. Problem is that my Facebook account is connected to my Free Spotify account. So I wanna delete tha...
  • Getmeouttahere
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PAYMENT BY CARD

TRIED TO GET SPOTIFY UNLIMITED - CAN YOU ONLY PAY BY CREDIT CARD NOT DEBIT CARD

• Casual Listener
  • TRIED TO GET SPOTIFY UNLIMITED - CAN YOU ONLY PAY BY CREDIT CARD NOT DEBIT CARD
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

papy pall question

hallo; I have a pay pall question.we dont have a credit card but we do have pay pal with money one.Now i wont to have al abonnement.But he stil ask for a credit card.I live in belguim i dont now if i can find spotify cards there in the shops.And i re...

• Casual Listener
  • hallo;   I have a pay pall question. we dont have a credit card but we do have pay pal with money one. Now i wont to have al abonnement. But he stil ask for a credit card. I live in belgui...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium service is a scam

yeah so i paid my 5 bucks and their not letting me listen to music. I contacted them, got an e mail saying we will resolve this in 3 days. Im just gonna go head and report em to the bbb

• Music Fan
  • yeah so i paid my 5 bucks and their not letting me listen to music. I contacted them, got an e mail saying we will resolve this in 3 days. Im just gonna go head and report em to the bbb
  • monkeyfur100
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, tell me, how this is possible?

I'm the iPod and iTunes user since 2002. But in 2010... this was changed to Spotify. And I am so happy that I choosed Spotify as my music player. Before I listened less music. Also I was a "pirate" user, so I use P2P for my songs. This is not legal w...

• Visitor
  • I'm the iPod and iTunes user since 2002. But in 2010... this was changed to Spotify. And I am so happy that I choosed Spotify as my music player. Before I listened less music. Also I was a "pirate" u...
  • no_longer_a_cus
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it anny dely when suscribning to premium?

I enterd a gift card code and it said that I gott premium but when I try it and look at my acount i sais that I only got spotify free, even if I just now registerd it and it said that I gott spotify premium. What can be wrong, is ther anny dely? plea...

• I enterd a gift card code and it said that I gott premium but when I try it and look at my acount i sais that I only got spotify free, even if I just now registerd it and it said that I gott spotify ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song muted after 35 secs - Source ripping problem

Where can I report a problem with a song that stops just after 35 seconds of streaming? I thought it was a streaming problem, but the fact is that the song's playback continues, but it is muted. Seems like the ripping of the song went wrong and the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Where can I report a problem with a song that stops just after 35 seconds of streaming? I thought it was a streaming problem, but the fact is that the song's playback continues, but it is muted. Seem...
  • BaronCzerny
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i was offered a trial account and somehow 2 accounts were created!! BILLED

I was offered a trial account and somehow 2 accounts were created, I took me a bit to figurte this out, i cancelled one account before it was expired, but another account that was made that wasnt even used!! i was billed for!!! somehow when i signed ...

•  I was offered a trial account and somehow 2 accounts were created, I took me a bit to figurte this out, i cancelled one account before it was expired, but another account that was made that was...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

changing country settings

I signed up for spotify while abroad (Denmark). Now I can't change the settings to my home country (UK) and therefore can't log on without paying. What do I do?

• I signed up for spotify while abroad (Denmark). Now I can't change the settings to my home country (UK) and therefore can't log on without paying. What do I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to play local music on a squeezebox via Spotify (ie playlist with local music also)

Hi, Premium account, Squeezebox Radio & TouchI think I know the answer to this is No & more of a Logitech question but thought I would ask here if anone has any ideas. I have set up a playlist on my Win XP PC that has spotify music & some local MP3's...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Premium account, Squeezebox Radio & Touch I think I know the answer to this is No & more of a Logitech question but thought I would ask here if anone has any ideas.  ...
  • imgonna
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong password can`t pay

I'm trying to renew my spotify premium subscription but all I'm getting is a message reading 'sorry wrong password'Wiht and wiht out facebookTwice I have not had the "wrong password" but then I have instead received a message like "the system can not...

• I'm trying to renew my spotify premium subscription but all I'm getting is a message reading 'sorry wrong password' Wiht and wiht out facebook Twice I have not had the "wrong password" but then I h...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs on our playlists don't play on one computer.

On my computer, Spotify works fine. But on my wife's computer, the Phantom of the Opera playlist is the only one that works. In other playlists, nothing happens when she clicks on a song. She just reloaded Spotify, if that makes a difference. Both th...

• On my computer, Spotify works fine.  But on my wife's computer, the Phantom of the Opera playlist is the only one that works.  In other playlists, nothing happens when she clicks on a song....
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes