Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Free 30 Day Subscription??

As I understand I put in my card info and I will be charged after the 30 days are up as long as I would like to keep spotify premium. But when I signed up I was still charged for premium. So am I not understanding something correctly?? Can someone he...

• As I understand I put in my card info and I will be charged after the 30 days are up as long as I would like to keep spotify premium. But when I signed up I was still charged for premium. So am I not...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared Playlist with update possibility

Hi! Is there a way to share and update a playlist among 20 people.All should be able to listen and update at the same time.

• Hi!   Is there a way to share and update a playlist among 20 people. All should be able to listen and update at the same time.
  • hēnk
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify unlimited on iphone

Hi just want to know whether I can play spotify on my iphone with unlimited option

• Hi just want to know whether I can play spotify on my iphone with unlimited option
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchases

I have a premium account but I also download music from Spotify, I have an issue where firstlywhen I download tracks the number of downloads remaining doesn't update in a timely manner,it lags behind seriously so it's impossible to tell how many down...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account but I also download music from Spotify, I have an issue where firstly when I download tracks the number of downloads remaining doesn't update in a timely manner, it lags be...
  • sentrix
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logining in through mac password problems

HiI am signed up through facebook. I can login to the website but not at all onto the spotify on my computer. I've tried resetting my Facebook password but it doesn't make any difference.I'm using my facebook login details to log on, I assume this is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am signed up through facebook. I can login to the website but not at all onto the spotify on my computer. I've tried resetting my Facebook password but it doesn't make any difference. I'm usin...
  • gunho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still s spotify free, got premium from my service provider.

Wz up guys! I got a problem, I signed up for a new service provider and whould get spotify premium for 6 months(telia) but I signed up at www.telia.se/aktiveraspotify, but it still on the free account.

• Wz up guys! I got a problem, I signed up for a new service provider and whould get spotify premium for 6 months(telia) but I signed up at www.telia.se/aktiveraspotify, but it still on the free accoun...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with my country on my profile

I'm living in spain and in my profile said that live in French and I don´t leave me change the country and can´t listest anything because all the time the spotify said me that i need change the country. When i try to change the country in my profile,...

• I'm living in spain and in my profile said that live in French and I don´t leave me change the country and can´t listest anything because all the time the spotify said me that i need change the count...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

listening hours with free account

Site says I get 200 free hours. Is that for my lifetime, per year or what?

• Visitor
  • Site says I get 200 free hours.  Is that for my lifetime, per year or what?
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else on my spotify

Hi There's someone on my spotify that keep playing songs and interupting mine. Is there any way to kick him/her out from spotify so i can listen to songs in peace? Thanks

• Hi   There's someone on my spotify that keep playing songs and interupting mine.   Is there any way to kick him/her out from spotify so i can listen to songs in peace?   Thanks
  • bailar012
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Hej Sportify jeg har opgraderet min sportify til premium for 2 timer siden. Men den er ikke blevet aktivere, så jeg kan ikke høre musik. er det noget i vil kigge på ? Mvh Robert Laulund rlund14

• Hej Sportify   jeg har opgraderet min sportify til premium for 2 timer siden. Men den er ikke blevet aktivere, så jeg kan ikke høre musik.   er det noget i vil kigge på ?   Mvh ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I change my subscription to my other facebook account?

I have a paid subscription and 2 facebook accounts, I want to delete the account my spotify is linked to but can I transfer my subscription to my other FB account? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have a paid subscription and 2 facebook accounts, I want to delete the account my spotify is linked to but can I transfer my subscription to my other FB account?  Thanks
  • JeffGoneViral
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account to only spotify account?

I originally connected spotify to my facebook. But, I have upgraded it, and I don't want my spotify to be connected to fb anymore, in other words, I dont want to sign on to spotify through facebook. How do I convert to only using spotify....?PLEASE H...

• Casual Listener
  • I originally connected spotify to my facebook. But, I have upgraded it, and I don't want my spotify to be connected to fb anymore, in other words, I dont want to sign on to spotify through facebook. ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

Hello, I'm having trouble cancelling my subscription to Spotify... For some reason when I enter my (correct) password and press Cancel, it's telling me it's incorrect. I've verfied that the password I'm entering is absolutlely correct. I've had troub...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having trouble cancelling my subscription to Spotify...   For some reason when I enter my (correct) password and press Cancel, it's telling me it's incorrect.   I've...
  • Apostoclese
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dropped to free

Credit card got hacked and i dropped to free since the card was cancelled. Now i cannot stream because it is available only to premium? Help?

• Casual Listener
  • Credit card got hacked and i dropped to free since the card was cancelled. Now i cannot stream because it is available only to premium? Help?
  • Waini0
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service in the world

I attempted to cancel my premium account after the free trial about two months ago, have sent multiple emails to them with absoultey NO RESPONSE at all. They continue to charge me!!!! I have actually uninstalled spotify from my computer, which I emai...

• I attempted to cancel my premium account after the free trial about two months ago, have sent multiple emails to them with absoultey NO RESPONSE at all. They continue to charge me!!!! I have actually...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not completed help

Hello, I received a message that Spotify was not able to take a payment from my card ...so I have updated my card info but it still has not deducted anything from my card and my new payment day is 2012-05-02 this month which was yesterday for me. Wha...

• Hello, I received a message that Spotify was not able to take a payment from my card ...so I have updated my card info but it still ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Creating a spotify account for an organisation

I’m trying to create a spotify playlist for a music festival. The problem is that the festival doesn’t have a spotify account, and that nowadays you need a facebook profile to create one. Since we use a facebook page, instead of a profile, and facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to create a spotify playlist for a music festival. The problem is that the festival doesn’t have a spotify account, and that nowadays you need a facebook profile to create one. Since we us...
  • Ralph2012
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify and Facebook accounts

Hi! Im having a "problem" with the loggin on both mac and ipad/iphone.Even if I choose to login with the spotify account, my facebook login works. Its does not create a real problem for me, but I will guess that it should not be like this? Another pr...

• Hi!   Im having a "problem" with the loggin on both mac and ipad/iphone. Even if I choose to login with the spotify account, my facebook login works.   Its does not create a real probl...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Are you able to answer questions in Spanish?

Hello there. As you can see, I can write and speak English, but since I am a Spotify Spain paying member, first I would like to know if you are able to answer me in my own language, and if so, where and to whom should I make my question regarding som...

• Visitor
  • Hello there. As you can see, I can write and speak English, but since I am a Spotify Spain paying member, first I would like to know if you are able to answer me in my own language, and if so, where ...
  • Patricia
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! HOW DO I PAY FOR BUNDLES

I would like to purchase a bundle, so that I can download say 10 tracks to a CD... But, nowwhere can I find how to purchase and pay

• I would like to purchase a bundle, so that I can download say 10 tracks to a CD... But, nowwhere can I find how to purchase and pay
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes